It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot Witness Comes Forward: A Global Hawk Crashed Into The Pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanx for correcting my mislabeled aircraft Anok. But the official report and pictures that i read from the navy showed the crewman and his helmet and neither were destroyed, the helmet had one gash in it along with them stating the helmet saved his life. Another military lie i guess. If you have better information about that incident, please send it my way.

When i get home from work i will dig up the article and u2u with it as to not to distract from this ongoing discussion about the global hawk/757.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For any interested CTists, here's a thorough debunking of Loose Change. Enjoy.

www.ccdominoes.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In case some of you missed it,.. there is an excellent thread on this Pentagon/757 theory pasted right on the home page of ATS:
"9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon" I beg you, read it before writing more posts on how you believe it was something other than a 757. I'm not saying you can't believe something else, I just hope you've considered looking at all the evidence first.

There you will find pictures, diagrams, explanations of what they mean, and the input of other ATS posters. The conclusion is (as far as I know) that a 757 did indeed hit the Pentagon. I would strongly recommend that those of you who haven't seen it yet, take a good look at it.

I'm not saying there is or isn't a conspiracy regarding 9/11, but as far as "What hit the Pentagon?" question is concerned,..the evidence strongly suggests it was a 757. Just my opinion based on what I've read thus far. I hope I don't come off as an opinionated know-it-all.
I just wanted to bring attention to that particular thread, because many questions posed in this thread are addressed inside of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You are right 2manyquestions. The only thing wrong is that the thread you mention is like 150 pages long or longer. Trying to find the information that is specific to this thread would take a month. That thread is broad and this one specific. I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all either but just explaining why sometimes it is easier to start a new thread that is specific about one topic that is raised in another broader thread. Take care.

edit: spelled your name wrong...sorry.

[edit on 8/3/2006 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
For any interested CTists, here's a thorough debunking of Loose Change. Enjoy.

www.ccdominoes.com...

What does that have to do with ANYTHING this thread is about? It's doesn't even "debunk" Loose Change, it's just a stupid "guide" that can be used when you watch it to see an official story viewpoint of their video. Please stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
You are right 2manyquestions. The only thing wrong is that the thread you mention is like 150 pages long or longer. Trying to find the information that is specific to this thread would take a month. That thread is broad and this one specific. I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all either but just explaining why sometimes it is easier to start a new thread that is specific about one topic that is raised in another broader thread. Take care.

edit: spelled your name wrong...sorry.

[edit on 8/3/2006 by Griff]

You're right, it is a very large thread, but the very first post contains most of that information I was referring to.
All one would need to do is load the first page. I'm certainly not saying this thread should not have been posted or discussed,.... I was just trying to point people to a place where (what seems to me, as well as others who posted within that thread) credible evidence of a 757 crash is to be found.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
i've been here a year and have been very hesitant to comment on this subject because of a combination of the high emotions and close minded comments from individuals on both sides of the argument. however, after reading this particular thread i have two comments:

1. i know for a fact that a commercial airliner hit the pentagon. i know an individual who, as far as i am concerned, is unimpeachable. he was there and saw the whole thing.....cant prove it (and i know i will never be able to convince any of you), but as i said, i'm convinced.

2. if, indeed, the supposed global hawk used depleted uranium, it would be the easiest thing in the world to test. as mentioned, it has one helluva halflife. seems like it wouldnt be too hard to test this theory with a simple run of the mill radiation detector. so i say put up or shut up people.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by snafu7700]

So why doesn`t the gov not just come forward with the footage from the parking cams or any other footage the FBI took just a few minutes after the crash? that footage would show the plane slamming into the pentagon, woudn`t doing that completely quash any conspiracy theory?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
I'm certainly not saying this thread should not have been posted or discussed,.... I was just trying to point people to a place where (what seems to me, as well as others who posted within that thread) credible evidence of a 757 crash is to be found.

I see what you're saying. And you're right...it is a very good thread for information. Take care.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A gentleman I know spent several years in Witchita working on the 757 platform and when shown the photographs from the Pentagon he ask what plane this was supposed to be? He stated that the parts in the photos were not for any 757 built while he worked on the program, and he left there two years after 9/11. Take that for what it is worth.

I'm not sure what hit the Pentagon, but a 757 doesn't seem right based on the damage, the angle of attack, and the aerial maneuvers required to strike. The evidence also does not support the claim. The thing I found most disturbing was that there was no luggage, no bodies, no significant evidence of a jetliner crash, other than the pieces of the fuselage. No one can explain this matter way for some reason.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula

So why doesn`t the gov not just come forward with the footage from the parking cams or any other footage the FBI took just a few minutes after the crash? that footage would show the plane slamming into the pentagon, woudn`t doing that completely quash any conspiracy theory?

Unless for some reason, they want the conspiracy to continue for a while. In doing so, they can then release the photos and say "look at these dumb CTers, we've shown that they are just crazy fools and you shouldn't take anything serious from them about the rest of what happened that day". Just my thoughts on why they would keep this CT going.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the circular argument that has been constructed on this thread?

Incunabula

"So why doesn`t the gov not just come forward with the footage from the parking cams or any other footage the FBI took just a few minutes after the crash? that footage would show the plane slamming into the pentagon, woudn`t doing that completely quash any conspiracy theory?"

Agit8dChop

"And no offense Snafoo,
Im sure your friend is a friend.
He works for the pentagon you say?
again if this was a coverup, you'd EXPECT them to say that"

So we have "the government should release the evidence" on one side and on the other, "I dont trust anything (witnesses) coming from the government"

What does it take? We have tons of witnesses, we have statements of the clean up workers who saw the wreckage (with the exception of the loony cancer patient) of a American Airlines 757, we have the statements of elected officials who viewed the carnage, we have the photos of the wreckage (this DOES include the chunks of identifiable American Airlines fuselage all over the lawn), and we have the pathology reports linking the human remains recovered to the people who boarded that 757 at the airport that morning.

Oh yes, the nonexistant security camera issue again. No one puts security cameras up to watch the buildings across the highway. They put them up to watch THEIR property. Yes, the FBI confiscated the tapes, in the hopes that maybe they MIGHT find some clues. Before anyone states "the tapes should have been returned" How do you know they werent? or how do you know the businesses in question werent given a voucher for the $2.95 tape taken into evidence? Oh, wait, you DONT.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
trying to prove one point or another....

There is this man who was present at the crash-site who helped clean the Pentagon lawn. This man has a pilot license.

He says he saw a small and strange looking single jet plane turn and fly into the Pentagon. The plane made a completely different sound than a regular jetliner makes. He could not identify the plane at the time. He did remark the nose looked somewhat like a humpback whale. In 2001 the Global Hawk was still an experimental plane.

When later shown pictures he immediatly identified the plane as a Global Hawk.

He was reluctant to come forward, and it "bugged" him for several years.
He is now being treated for cancer, and seems to have made the decision to come forward because he thinks he was contaminated at the site by DU.

I have two questions for the minds on this board:

1) If his story is false, WHY lie & who benefits?
2) If his story is true, WHY would the U.S. Army lie & who benefits?

My theory is the following:

o He is telling the truth
o An element in the U.S. Government used this drone because:
-- A 757 could not be manouvered the way this drone could
-- at all cost major damage to the core of the Pentagon needed to be avoided
-- an attack in this form was neccessary to complete the 9/11 false flag operation

Who benefits?

o P.N.A.C. members (nice overlaps below)
o Carlyle Group ( Bush Sr. )
o Halliburton ( Cheney )
o ...and hundreds more individuals and corporations of the Military/Industrial complex benefitting from arms & equipment sales, the control of the Oil so the prices can be kept high artificially and last but not least.... A nice reason to build a permanent joint forces strong hold on "axis of evil" soil. More contracts!

Make sure you do not forget the political gain in the form of stronger control of the populus in the U.S. as well as worldwide through tougher laws, Security in exchange for Freedom.

Control = Power = Money = P.N.A.C. = N.W.O

But hey, what do I know, I always sucked at Math.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Some will not beleive this! This is a post from the LC forums.Would love to give ya the url but, I am banned for LC. I wear that as a badge of courage.We will never know for now.We may soon. Go to LC it is there!

" Hey, for those of you who just listened to the Michael Collins Piper show.....I am Matt Danner.(sam danner's son) I really had no desire to get involved in this mess, but here i am.
For the record, my fathers story is pretty much a lie. He was at home during the 9/11 attacks, infact he is the one who woke me up to tell me what was going on.
I have been battling with him this entire week about coming clean with his story.....and well....since he didn't call into the Michael Piper show tonight....i felt i had to get this problem taken care of. I'm seriously sorry that my dad totally deceived all of you. I am a firm beleiver in telling the truth...so...here i am. I just talked to my father right after i was on RBNlive...and he is going to make a public confession.
Once again, everyone, please find it in your hearts to forgive my father.........i know everyone is searching for the truth....and things like this only get in the way. I really want nothing more to do with this whole debacle....as i truly did not want my name dragged into this mess. So other than posting in this post.....I seriously plan to stay out.
Hopefully, my dad will come clean on-air in the VERY near future.

Special thanks to Russell Pickering, and Merc. your support really helped.

-matt "

This at the moment, is nothing more than someone claiming to be his son!
If it is true we should know pretty soon. What will happen when Dylan runs out of cash and his crew starts to sing?

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Can you please post a link to that external source, Duhh. Duh.

Anyway, if that´s the case this is a good find. Please link so we can confirm.

The conspiracist in me screams "damage control!" right away...

Like "Listen very carefully if you want your father and your family to live, I´m only going to say this once..." .

Pretty funny if it wasn´t dead serious...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Oh yes, the nonexistant security camera issue again. No one puts security cameras up to watch the buildings across the highway. They put them up to watch THEIR property. Yes, the FBI confiscated the tapes, in the hopes that maybe they MIGHT find some clues. Before anyone states "the tapes should have been returned" How do you know they werent? or how do you know the businesses in question werent given a voucher for the $2.95 tape taken into evidence? Oh, wait, you DONT.

The point is not that they should/should not be returned. It's that if there WAS evidence of a 757, why not release it to the media and prove the CTers once and for all wrong? If there WASN'T any shots of a plane or whatever hit the pentagon, then again, why not release a tape to the media that shows nothing? Or at least SAY it shows nothing?

The CTers are fueled by the fact that they won't release the tape ... in their minds not releasing it = something on it that they don't want us to see. At the very least, it proves that the gov't is screwing with the people ... if there is no evidence on it then they have been stringing the CTers all along with the idea that there was.

Sorry to stray a bit off topic here, but in my limited research on the pentagon I have yet to see any topics about PENTAGON cameras capturing anything. I mean a local gas station has 4-5 cameras, but the building that houses our country's military leaders doesn't have any??? Not that we'd ever see THOSE, regardless of what really hit the pentagon ...

Again, I see this theory as holding just as much water as the WTC demo theories. The building was under construction, there could have been planted evidence of a 757, etc just like there could have been thermite planted in the building pre-9/11. In both events there is just enough of a lack of evidence for me to disbelieve the official story and ride the fence on a number of conspiracy theories.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As I stated before, It is on the Loose Change Forum. Go over there and do a search.You could then post the url here. The fine upstanding people over there have banned me.LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
As I stated before, It is on the Loose Change Forum. Go over there and do a search.You could then post the url here. The fine upstanding people over there have banned me.LOL

Nice try, but no dice... You need to register to search...

In any case I will not consider this worth anything until at least one reputable source verifies this (and they will if it is true).

Thanks anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh

Then how did you obtain the above quote?, and what is the "Loose Change Forum." I did a search, could not find a forum with that name. Only item that came up was randi . org and could not find the quote on their site.

[edit on 8/3/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So just to make sure I am clear on acouple O' things. You buy the story but not this part of it? There is nothing in the original story that is any more reputable!
Oh, well, guess we'll just have to wait and see. You aren't registered at LCF? The show, his son was on, can be contacted I am sure.If you are really interested? Happy Hunting.

The quote was sent to me from friends that monitor LCF. Knowing LCF they erased it in their search for the truth,

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
DANNER DOESNT LOSE CREDIBILITY FOR HAVING WAITED FIVE YEARS TO COME FORTH, ITS SCAREY TO SPEEK WHEN YOU KNOW SOMETHING FIRST HAND, AND THE GOVT MIGHT ERASE YOU...
ITS NOT LIKE A WHOLE STRING OF MURDERS AND UNEXPLAINED DEATHS DIDNT TAKE PLACE DURING ALL WARS, TO ELIMINATE THOSE WHO KNEW STUFF, BUT SINCE HE GOT LYMPHOMA, HE FIGURED HE'D TAKE HIS CHANCES IN THE END AND SPEEK OUT.

IF I KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT NINE ELEVEN, ID KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT TOO...
I KNEW THE DAY IT HAPPENED THAT IT WS PROBABLY WASHINGTON BEHIND IT, EVERYONE LAFFED AT ME
FIVE YRS LATER, A FAIR HALF OF EVERYONE I KNOW, AGGREES, AND THESE ARETNT CONSPIRACY FOLK, THESE ARE THE REGULAR JOES WHO DONT EVEN LIKE TO DISCUSS IT, OUT OF THEIR OWN FEAR OF THE TRUTH BEING WHAT IT LIKELY IS...
REGULAR PEOPLE, THEY JUST GET ALL KREEPY KRAWLY WHEN I MENTION IT... SAME AS PEOPLE GOT EMOTIONAL EVEN WHEN THEY KNEW DEEP INSIDE THEY REALLY BELELIVED KENNEDY WAS KILLED BY SOME CONSPIRACY, THEY STILL DINT WANT TO ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT IT, LIKE DEATH, EVERYONE KNOWS ITS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM, BUTYOUD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY PEOPLE COWAR FROM AN ACTUALL DISCUSSION OF THEIR OWN DEATH...

DO YOU THINK THE FOUNDING FATHERS DIDNT CONSIDER THE VERY REAL AND TANGIBLE POSSIBILITY OF BEING HANGED?
DO YOU THINK RETURNING VIET VETS DIDNT CONSIDER THE PRICE THEYD PAY FOR SPEEKING OUT AOBUT THE WAR?
DO YOU THINK THE PEOPLE ON INSIDE CIRCLES DIDNT TAKE GREAT CARE IN DENYING KNOWLEDGE AMIDST THE YEARS IT TOOK FOR WATERGATE TO BREAK?
DO YOU THINK TODAY THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH ON THE GROUND IN IRAQ ARENT WAITING FOR TIME TO PASS BEFORE SPEEKING OUT?
DO YOU THINK BATTERED WOMEN, SPEEKING OF OJ, DO YOU THINK BATTERED WOMEN DONT WAIT TIL THEIR HELPLESS KIDS ARE OLDER BEFORE TELLING THEIR BATTERING HUBBY'S TO *SNIP* OFF?
DO YOU THINK RAPE TRAUMATISED WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD SIT QUIET AND SAY NOTHING FOR FEAR OF REPRISALS?

WHY DANNER WOULD WAIT FIVE YEARS, ITS COMMON SSENSE, COME ON!!!
THAT HE HAS LYMPHOMA NOW, WELL THATS CLEAR WHY HES COMING FORWARD NOW.... THE STRESS OF KEEPING SUCH EVIDENTIAL TESTIMONY HAS PROBABLY BEEN A BIG DEAL FOR HIM.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 3/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join