It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien or monkey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Is it an alien or a monkey?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"I'm keeping it" and only a blury picture. Could be a mini bigfoot ???

mikell

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks like something OF THIS EARTH.

What it is, i dont know.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I just e-mailed that guy for more pics. If he is keeping it, he shuld be able to provide more proof than that! We will see, and I will post them here if he gives them to me.....

SM

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's a hairless cat. Thats all I see. Dr. Evils cat from Austin Powers.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks to me like a breed of Hairless Chiwawa (I don't know how to spell it). That's because it's too ugly to be a reptile or anphibian.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
this from the person herself about the thing.....

"I have it in a cage! We got a giant dog cage at Wal-mart and got it in there. It has giant eyes..............webbed toes............a long tail like thing......it is hairless except for some very short, soft down like hairs, it is small though with long arms.

It ate some Cornish game hen I made for dinner tonight and some milk stuff I made. I made a hammock for it to lay on and put a litter box in there......it is laying on the hammock now.

It seems friendly enough.........but I'm keeping it caged! It watches us from the cage.......every move. It like communicates......but I can't explain it...... it makes some sounds and gestures. My husband covered it with a sheet, and it is quiet in there.

V.
It is a soft gray color or like a soft chocolate brown color. It has eye lids but no eye lashes... it is dirty (long pointed dirty nails) and has some teeth (they look sharp) but he does not look dangerous. STILL I'M KEEPING HIM CAGED!

My husband said I should never have told, he thinks someone is going to come and take it away. Maybe I should take it to a hospital"

More to come......

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Funny how the best picture they have is all blurry when they have it on a cage. Maybe some better pictures will validate her claims. Until then all we have is a story and a blurry pic that looks like dr evils cat.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Its a kitten folks, look what she is selling.
Dont believe anything..ever!

www.hairlesskittens.com...

Also here is her "gallery" picture:
toucan.web.infoseek.co.jp...

Check out the cat, and compare the email from crap to coast

[edit on 2-8-2006 by imbalanced]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Until I checked the links in Imbalanced's post, I was thinking it was some sort of a monkey (maybe with a genetic desease). Now I am convinced it is a hairless cat.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think you are right imbalanced.

It looks like Baldwin.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
ok, nevermind, i don't know what i'm talking about. but i've seen something similar to that thing before in pictures. it's just an animal. i don't think it's a cat though.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by 25cents]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Looks delicious...

I vote for monkey!

Mmmmmonkey...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Its the ghost of a hairless cat!

The hairless cat ghost has been seen from time to time across the country just before great disasters befall the people there.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DropInABucket
Looks delicious...

I'm keeping an eye on you...

I vote for monkey!

Mmmmmonkey...

That's no relative of mine.

Mirthful Monkeys, not just for being inedible anymore...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

That's no relative of mine.

Mirthful Monkeys, not just for being inedible anymore...

Well I only got 2 options to choose from, alien or monkey...now if it were Alien, Monkey or Skin Kitty I would have chosen the latter.

There is more then one way to shave a cat...I like using Nair(TM) myself

**EDIT** BTW...Has anyone noticed that Coast to Coast has just gotten even worse about posting obvious hoaxes and whatnot since George took over?

[edit on 3-8-2006 by DropInABucket]

new topics

top topics

join