It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones cries out in passion at the 9/11 Truth Symposium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I was watching the 9/11 Truth Symposium when Alex began to make the most passionate speech ever. Its when he began to cry that I did myself. Its the most inspiring piece i've ever seen in my life. Alex is so determined and passionate about getting the truth out to us that he is truly risking his life. Jones, while crying, even goes as far as to say:

"It's our job as men and women, no matter how evil the enemy is, no matter how strong they are, no matter if they kill us, and make no mistake I know their going to kill me. I've looked at it I know...Because I know were going to have success and were going to force their hand."

When Alex said "I know their going to kill me" I felt so upset, because I know it might just be true, because of the good, honest, and honorable things he's done. To see the clip please visit click here. Total tyranny is almost here, I feel it, I really do, but were still fighting. Thanks for reading and watching...

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Obsidian]

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Obsidian]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow...

Why does he suspect they are going to kill him? I tell you, if they do and everything he has done to open Americans eyes...and the world's eyes, he will go down in history as a real man who wanted nothing more or nothing less than the truth!!!

He will definatedly go down with a lot more value than the present administration.

I hate to see a man cry.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
but i thought this guy had got remarried and quit the scene for the the southern shores - or did i read it wrong ?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
And what is the point of killing him now? Surely it would have made more sense to kill him a long time ago? I agree, killing him now would simply infer that what he suggests is true. Counter-productive in my opinion. It would make more sense to discredit him.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
And what is the point of killing him now? Surely it would have made more sense to kill him a long time ago? I agree, killing him now would simply infer that what he suggests is true. Counter-productive in my opinion. It would make more sense to discredit him.

Exactly, kill him now then he will get a lot more followers and more people will question the system. Keep him alive and carrying on then the general populace will think he is another conspiracy nut.

There is no way they would kill him now. The chance of them knocking of Neil Armstrong is a lot greater. You know by his silence that he knows a lot and the people of earth would listen and believe every word as "This guy was the first to walk on the Moon".

Alex is very safe.

top topics

join