It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII is underway and has been since 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
World War 3 Timeline
These are, the elements of the planned Third World War:

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
For the first time in my life I can actually see Armageddon brewing. Its all lining up - the way it does in New Testament prophecy.

I heard today they've been trading gunfire across the Korean Demilitarized Zone. I thot JeeeezS! The mid-east is a cauldren of incessant and escalating violence.

And Israel... and the proxy wars we fight. Its unraveling quickly. As Condorleeza plays piano and grimmaces. As Duhbya concentrates on his fitness regiment and brush-clearing. As Rumsfeld and President Cheney plot....

The mid-east burns.

It could be soothed. It could be put right again. But no one is trying. No one of any realy power, that is. At the rate we're going, we may not have life to enjoy much longer. I heard someone recently counsel that New Zealand would be a good place to re-locate (for those inclined to embrace peace and habitable land in the not-so-distant future).

Our leaders are either out to lunch or mad.

join