It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Commision releases that they were lied to by the Pentagon!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What do they belivers think of this? I must say, I do like it in main stream media. If this article doesn't represent fishiness, then I don't what else to say.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I saw the report earlier today,i was surprised it got shown on cnn. Not to mention that the president wasnt even under oath when he went before the 9/11 commision. So you got the pentagon potentionally lying,and the pres' testimony wasnt made public,or under oath. Maybe the general public will start to realize that there are many "fishy" things about what the commission concluded.

ps. the terror report that condoleeza rice was supposed to give to the pres before 9/11,is still classified.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
I saw the report earlier today,i was surprised it got shown on cnn. Not to mention that the president wasnt even under oath when he went before the 9/11 commision. So you got the pentagon potentionally lying,and the pres' testimony wasnt made public,or under oath. Maybe the general public will start to realize that there are many "fishy" things about what the commission concluded.

ps. the terror report that condoleeza rice was supposed to give to the pres before 9/11,is still classified.

Is any organization pressuring them to release it through FIA? I am starting to believe that the truth will start to unravel. AAC

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If they had these suspicions since 2004 I wonder why it took so long for this information to get to the public eyes? I think we have been hijacked.
Heres another article from the washington post on the subject as well.

Washington Post Article

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I find it shocking and disturbing that the general public isn't interested in this, and, equally shocking and distrubing, that ATS doesn't seem very interested in this.

I suppose that its just not sensationalistic enough. Why bother with a 'boring' conspiracy, apparently.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I find it shocking and disturbing that the general public isn't interested in this, and, equally shocking and distrubing, that ATS doesn't seem very interested in this.

I suppose that its just not sensationalistic enough. Why bother with a 'boring' conspiracy, apparently.

Yep. I agree.

The most devestating attack in U.S. peacetime history. And it turns out the inquiry into it was at best, an exercise in coverups. And no one cares?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
we care and were pissed...

but other than that there isnt much to say.

Hopefully this will NOT be the end of this.

Just another piece of the 10,000 piece puzzle.. that... when Im looking at the box for it.. its a picture of Bush and company....Guilty guilty guilty!

Bet we wont see too many debunkers on this one.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It it very disturbing to know that the govt. lies so much, and somehow seems to justify as OK and for the good of the people. SCARY!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
It it very disturbing to know that the govt. lies so much, and somehow seems to justify as OK and for the good of the people. SCARY!

This deception is so extreme, that any true attention paid to it almost forces you to do something about it. So what are the options of effort? Revolt or Nothing. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

We already know the government did it, we already know that the pentagon is lieing, that the president is lieing, we know it all but nothing has been done to remove these people.

We need to move to the next step, we need to act.

"Elections" don't work, as was proven, Democracy has failed us horrificaly.

These people need to dragged out of their offices and hung in the streets for all to see. We know they did it, we have no plans for action.

new topics

top topics

join