It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doors to a parrallel universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#

Originally posted by TheBandit795
And what precedes every question, choice or decision???

more questions, choices and decisions.

Nooooooope...

Thoughts!!! Thoughts precede everything...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
check out this lecture if you have high speed internet,if you dont i will go ahead and leave this up for a few days/www.boomspeed.com...

also heres a cool parallel universe map/www.boomspeed.com...

now all i need is my turbo astral projected injected 1992 300zx

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So there is a possible parallel universe for every choice we make, or for anything that could've happened differently?

For instance, today I was watching a football game. This guy jumped offsides and the ref missed it. The play resulted in a huge loss. So, there must be an alternate reality where the ref catches the offsides, and maybe the outcome of the game is changed, right?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser
Have you ever read Timeline, it's a Michael Chriton (spelling?) about traveling interdimensionaly. These is also used to travel in time, because their are multiple dimensions each in a different time state. The book is really good, and in my physics class we actually talked about that theory. It said when an electron gun is fired at one electron per second with a hole in the barrier it's going through the electrons look like bullet holes so to speak on the paper behind the hold. But if two holes are made then the path of the electrons is unpredictable. One theory to explain this is that in the other universes the same experiment is being conducted and the electrons are repelling each other. Really wild stuff. That may not make sense, but my teacher drew a picture and that helped.

actuallly I think "Timeline" will be released in a few months in theaters...and I'm confused by this thread,,I need a nig fatty and then I'll come back with my thoughts!!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
So there is a possible parallel universe for every choice we make, or for anything that could've happened differently?

Not for every choice we made. For every thought we made. Thought precedes choice.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
After reading Einstein's theories on black holes leading to parralel universes, I became to wonder if there were really parallel universes, and if so, if they are "negative replicas" of our own, or something completely different. I also wondered if travelling among them is possible. What do you think?

Well if this is a negative reality we are talking about then in mine, I would be popular, have a wife and a good paying job.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
in reference to choices, most people make decisions based on others choices for example...
deaffence# mentioned somthing about rambling on ats or going to work, yet work is super imposed uppon the populace, therefore his choice of work is predestined and easily calculated by those who most refer to as "them"....
on the other hand if one chose to do what they did they would have to a large degree of control over their respective destiny...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Maybe we haunt ghosts. Electron images from an alternate dimension. Anomolous electromagnetic signatures detected by parallel universes.

Now THERE'S something I've never considered! It's rather comforting to think WE may be giving THEM the heebeegeebees!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Guys, Is it possible that the earth has multiple dimensions layer upon layer. Could we make some kind of machine that would enable us to travel from one dimension to another.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#

And what precedes every question, choice or decision???

more questions, choices and decisions.

Nooooooope...

Thoughts!!! Thoughts precede everything...

that's it! i knew what it was, but i just couldn't find the word there bandit. yes, i can agree that thoughts preceed everything.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 03:35 AM
link   
for if thought precede everything how does ones thought influences their choices...
some choices CAN NOT be made by even the purest of souls...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The big (BIG BIG BIG) problem with quantum physics is that it CANNOT explain the macroscale universe - solid bodies houldn't exist and everything should just be a quantum fizz...

Superstring theory has attempted to explain this with up to 12 dimensions. It's nice and mathematical and doesn't work.

There's also the problem of the universe expanding. The existence of some sort of antigravity is going to require a re-think right back to grass-roots level physics. It's a fun time boys and girls!

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
The big (BIG BIG BIG) problem with quantum physics is that it CANNOT explain the macroscale universe - solid bodies houldn't exist and everything should just be a quantum fizz...

Superstring theory has attempted to explain this with up to 12 dimensions. It's nice and mathematical and doesn't work.

There's also the problem of the universe expanding. The existence of some sort of antigravity is going to require a re-think right back to grass-roots level physics. It's a fun time boys and girls!

consciousness creates reality. there, .. i just explained it.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
for if thought precede everything how does ones thought influences their choices...
some choices CAN NOT be made by even the purest of souls...

You can't make a choice without having the thought. Period.
The thought causes the choice. If you don't believe me, listen to your own mind.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Very interesting subject.
I've done one one that before, let's see if I can get a recap.

:::No paralet. Only one life cycle going on and one time to continue. No other lives to visit.

Now we got off topic and I posted that part to a different thread, but the last conversations I had with them about this topic we talked about time.
I remember they said something...
They wre trying to help me understand about time. They said,
"When you are 5 do you stop being 3? No, you are 3 and 5."
Ok, maybe that isn't the exact wording and it isn't so "WOW" in this context. ah....never mind. I think I need chocolate and a nap.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't know about parallel universes ... but I have no doubt that there are multiverses. As for a door into them .. I'd love to have a window to view them, but I'm not so sure about a door. Doors swing two ways and you never know what could come through.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I actually thought about thoughts, or more precisely memories a lot today. I was thinking about how there seems to be evidence that thoughts / memories are not formed nor based in the brain, but only accessed through the brain. So our brain is the processor, not the hard drive. This evidence is presented on the web in the holographic theory. That is, people with missing chunks of brain still retain their memories. At least a high percentage of them.

Ok, so how's that relate to this thread? Simple if thoughts/memories come from somewhere beyond our brains, then there are other dimensions because the hard drive is in one of those, probably non physical. But this also means that it is always creating physical realities constantly as it processes thousands of choices. Thousands of different dimensions. I think Through the Wormhole explains it better than me, but it went something like that.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have actually been working on a theory on this very topic for a while. I have several pieces of the theory and am still trying to put the pieces together but here is what I am thinking so far. Perhaps there are other dimensions or realities and they are going on at the same time and do run parallel to one another. Somehow electricity or some other form of energy is needed to pass between them or prevent us from passing between them. I will suggest that maybe we truly are beings of light in these bodies. So if someone slowly dies from an illness their light slowly dies out. If somebody is killed quickly in a crash or something their light is still going long enough to prevent them from passing to that other reality or vice versa. Maybe energy or some other anomaly causes the parallels to briefly intersect or touch and that would explain dejavu. This might explain the Bermuda Triangle as well. We already have documented cases of EVPs. I saw a video online once about US pilots in Vietnam during the late 60s and early 70s picking up Korean radio broadcasts from the Korean War.
edit on 4-6-2014 by Christian Voice because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join