It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doors to a parrallel universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
After reading Einstein's theories on black holes leading to parralel universes, I became to wonder if there were really parallel universes, and if so, if they are "negative replicas" of our own, or something completely different. I also wondered if travelling among them is possible. What do you think?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i think titor's predictions were solely based on this concept...parallel universes seem a distant reality, advice" pick up this thread "civil war soon" Strictly US related", i believe it was being thoroughly discussed yesterday..

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Traveling to them is as simple as thinking IMO. You are always traveling in between dimension. That's where our perception of time comes from.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Check into Incunabula & Ongs Hat theories on the web at
www.incunabula.org or it.t.boltpages.com/it.t/index
Very strange story about some people who supposedly traveled
to another dimension.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
what if we're constantly moving through different dimensions without even knowing it. like for instance, i could turn my computer off and go to work early if i wanted, or i can stay here on ATS and ramble on about some stuff about parrallel universes. two options, two alternatives, thus two possible dimensions, as different things would happen to me and things around me as a result of these choices. any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
what if we're constantly moving through different dimensions without even knowing it. like for instance, i could turn my computer off and go to work early if i wanted, or i can stay here on ATS and ramble on about some stuff about parrallel universes. two options, two alternatives, thus two possible dimensions, as different things would happen to me and things around me as a result of these choices. any thoughts?

in that case, would blinking act as a margin...a meeting point for the two?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm still looking for the Stairway to Heaven. :p

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
ok, here's how i see it. essentially there is a dimension for every possible choice you can make, including one for every possible choice everyone else makes. whatever choices we are making right now, places us on our own dimension. any other choices we could have made at certain times in the past have there own dimension. if this were true, then everything that we could possibly choose, ever chose, and have chose has already happened. any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

how do you think that the two dimensions would run alongside one another? do you think that there would be two dimensions where both of yourselves have lived an identical life up until the point that you make the decision that you go to work in one dimension and in the other you decide to stay at home or would it be one dimension that suddenly splits into two at that point in time?
if the latter were the case then the dimension that we are in at the moment could be spreading out like a huge network of roots( for want of a better description) as every possible deviation from the path of the universe were followed creating an infinate number of parallel universes.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The One?

There is something to think about..

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
The One?

There is something to think about..

yes i have. it was ok, not jet li's best, but still interesting. oh by the way, i think it's best for you all to know that jet li is my god.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here's one to think about....

The universe in infinite and EXPANDING!!
But how is that possible?

Here's another one....

E= mc cubed

Throws off all of science doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I agree with deafence#, every question, choice, decision creates a new dimension.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And what precedes every question, choice or decision???

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think there is something to that! The difference is that we aren't aware of this. We don't have the capability to see more than one at a time. I think this MAY also explain ghosts? Perhaps apparations are simply a manifestaion of another universe's interference patterns showing up in ours.

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Traveling to them is as simple as thinking IMO. You are always traveling in between dimension. That's where our perception of time comes from.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
And what precedes every question, choice or decision???

more questions, choices and decisions.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
are dream are ar 2nd damenstion,or 3d or 4th just a stupid thout

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
well slayerfan, it's becomes really tough when you start to wonder where dreams actually are. in our heads? somewhere else? to tell you the truth, it could be both. in other words, i have no idea. but perhaps someone else here who is more into the whole dream analysis dealy can answer that for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Have you ever read Timeline, it's a Michael Chriton (spelling?) about traveling interdimensionaly. These is also used to travel in time, because their are multiple dimensions each in a different time state. The book is really good, and in my physics class we actually talked about that theory. It said when an electron gun is fired at one electron per second with a hole in the barrier it's going through the electrons look like bullet holes so to speak on the paper behind the hold. But if two holes are made then the path of the electrons is unpredictable. One theory to explain this is that in the other universes the same experiment is being conducted and the electrons are repelling each other. Really wild stuff. That may not make sense, but my teacher drew a picture and that helped.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Maybe we haunt ghosts. Electron images from an alternate dimension. Anomolous electromagnetic signatures detected by parallel universes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join