It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing UFO / Blimp? The proof finally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've seen a number of threads showing these moving glowing objects in the sky that people claim to be ufos. Others claim they are internally luminated blimps. I even saw a vid of one on a ufo show hosted by Scotty Doohan.

Well, here's the proof. Whatch the video, when he finally zooms in...guess what, just a blimp

Glowing UFO / Blimp video

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Indeed, this put an end to lots of these supposed "plasma ufos" footage. Very good find

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Indeed, this put an end to lots of these supposed "plasma ufos" footage. Very good find

I saw this for the first time today and I don't think it is a glowing blimp:

media.putfile.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The proof finally?

Hardly.

It's already been "proven"/covered here and here.

This proof is nothing new to ATS.

[edit on 8/2/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No offence alienanderson, but what does your message have to due with the topic of my post??? I'm simply posting a link to a video that proves those ufo's some people have been posting about on here are blimps. Not saying ALL ufo's are blimps.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
The proof finally?

It's already been "proven"/covered here and here.

This "proof" is nothing new to ATS.

Thanks redmange...I didn't search enough to see that this had already been debunked. Mods, please close this thready...thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Eh, it happens.

My personal favorite was Thekherham's statement:

Originally posted by Thekherham
It's an alien spacecraft from the planet Sanyo.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This topic has been disscused already
Is a blimp, a SANYO blimp and has been proven so...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
No offence alienanderson, but what does your message have to due with the topic of my post??? I'm simply posting a link to a video that proves those ufo's some people have been posting about on here are blimps. Not saying ALL ufo's are blimps.

No I wasn't saying you were, but the user I quoted Musclor seemed to be saying that, although I probably interpreted his post incorrectly by reading a bit too quickly

I saw the footage I linked to for the first time today and it blew me away, so just thought I would share it

Sorry for any misunderstandings

[edit on 2/8/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
This topic has been disscused already
Is a blimp, a SANYO blimp and has been proven so...

You're kidding!

Really?

You do realize that there were only 7 posts to read before responding.......don't you?

In fact, if you had even bothered to make it to the 4th post, you would have seen links and all. :shk:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sorry redmage

I saw this post and I knew it was posted already in ATS so i was lookin for the thread just to make sure. When I found it i proceded to answer and I was already in the post replay tab so had no clue that somebody else had answered
genuine mistake

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
O.k., just checking.

Didn't mean to sound so cynical, but sometimes some posts really make me wonder....

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I've seen a number of threads showing these moving glowing objects in the sky that people claim to be ufos. Others claim they are internally luminated blimps. I even saw a vid of one on a ufo show hosted by Scotty Doohan.

Well, here's the proof. Whatch the video, when he finally zooms in...guess what, just a blimp

Glowing UFO / Blimp video

That isn't a blimp, it's a ufo equipped with the latest cloaking technology which allows to appear as a blimp. Don't you noobs know anything ...
... ?

Actually the only thing this video proves is that the particular object in this particular video is a blimp.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
wtf i used to b obsessed with ufos and i watched a show on them, and it had the EXACT same craft on it, but flying over a horizon in Japan

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

That isn't a blimp, it's a ufo equipped with the latest cloaking technology which allows to appear as a blimp. Don't you noobs know anything

THats funny ! lol.

They arnt here yet people, we will know when they are.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced

They arnt here yet people, we will know when they are.

Well I've known they ( UFOs ) were here since 2002 when I had a close encounter with a UFO.

Now I couldn't tell you if it was Alien or not , but it sure would be strange for our Government to be testing or using Super Secret Technology on Private Property in Rural North Texas.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I had a blimp nar to where I live once. I almost did a poo-poo when I first saw it

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson

No I wasn't saying you were, but the user I quoted Musclor seemed to be saying that, although I probably interpreted his post incorrectly by reading a bit too quickly

Sorry for any misunderstandings

I confirm. You read my text EXTREMELY TOO QUICKLY
I was simply saying the same thing than sensfan... For your information i believe that probably hundreds of extraterrestrial civilizations are visiting earth and i am also a huge supporter of the Disclosure Project.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
And now, a proof that peaches don't exist:

Here I have a peach. Now look closely. See, I just took a nectarene and covered it in a slight felt so it looked fuzzy. Thus this peach is really a nectarene. Therefore, peaches do not exist. Q.E.D. Thank you, you can all go home now.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ecto- that's not proof of the nonexistence of peaches but I think I get yer drift.
The real problem with misidentification is the mental health of the witness.
Some folk tend to think in logical streams and this would lead them to say-
"I saw a cigar shaped object, etc." But then someone else comes along and says "hey thats no UFO its a blimp."
Doesn't mean the problems solved. Just adds a new dimension.
Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join