It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Close Encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hi guys !

I wan't to talk about a strange close encounter that happened in a little town in Albania just few months ago and only recently I've got the information.

On May 4th 2006 in a little town called Roskovec, cetral west part of Albania at 7.30 pm almost all the habitant of the town saw a unidentify flying object white greyish in color that landed for few seconds and then took of with a great speed. To this days in the ground there are still two half circles marks like burn marks. Is a little town and people don't really know nothing about UFO-s, so there is no reason that they invented the story. Besides there are pics of the marks and also of the flying object (unfortunately I haven't gotten any yet). But that's not the thing i wan't to talk about it. The strange thing is that while the sightning took place the weather pattern change immediately. Was a beautiful day and all of a sudden the sky became black, the sun disappear and a very strong wind juddered everything around knocking down also few trees. As soon as the disc left the weather turned normal.
That's the part I found very strange. Did you hear something like that before?

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Is this connected to the starnation people?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sorry I don't get your question...( if your question wasn't sarcastic)
I don't see any correlation between this story and the starnation people

Toc

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Hi guys !

I wan't to talk about a strange close encounter that happened in a little town in Albania just few months ago and only recently I've got the information.

On May 4th 2006 in a little town called Roskovec, cetral west part of Albania at 7.30 pm almost all the habitant of the town saw a unidentify flying object white greyish in color that landed for few seconds and then took of with a great speed. To this days in the ground there are still two half circles marks like burn marks. Is a little town and people don't really know nothing about UFO-s, so there is no reason that they invented the story. Besides there are pics of the marks and also of the flying object (unfortunately I haven't gotten any yet). But that's not the thing i wan't to talk about it. The strange thing is that while the sightning took place the weather pattern change immediately. Was a beautiful day and all of a sudden the sky became black, the sun disappear and a very strong wind juddered everything around knocking down also few trees. As soon as the disc left the weather turned normal.
That's the part I found very strange. Did you hear something like that before?

I'v heard of weather change and local temperature changes associated with sightings before, but not so dramatical.

top topics

join