It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were mother nature

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ok so you are mother nature and you have control over how mankind will evolve. if you had the choice what do you think we should lose and what would you like us to develope?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I would like to stop war, because the truth is that war is not in human nature !

and of course, devellop love and brotherhood between humans.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lose our nails and toes, because, let's face it...we don't need them anymore... Then, maybe harden our skin, make our eyes bigger to see more, dark lids for the sun glare...make our ears smaller, lose the hair, bigger brains, and wait a minute......what does this sound like?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was thinking more along the lines of physical changes but yes that would be a change in human nature that I'm sure we would all like to see.
personally I would love to have wings and also the ability to eat loads of chocolate without my body storing loads of fat.
also (and I'm sure a lot of women will agree) I think that we should lose any unessesary body hair.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I wouldn't like to loose my toes cause running my feet through a shagpile carpet just wouldn't be the same, and nails are pretty good for tapping on a desk to relieve stress.
Does everyone else think that we are perfect as we are then?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i would have to end war too and release a killer virus to stop people destroying nature

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I would make it so that humans have the ability for
"road rage"

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
ooopss I meant LOSE the ability to have "road rage"

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
lol I was just gonna say I think most people have that anyway even if it is well hidden

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
okay... physically... hmmm

I would take away color.. no more blacks, whites, etc.
we would all be... purple !!!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would only need a finger and a thumb, to hold my mouse and one other finger to click with cause of the amount of time I spend on my computer .

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Put an end to humanity. ::exits the stage while dodging fruit::

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
would get rid of teeth...too damn hard to take care of...who the hell thought up flossing anyways? I would like to sprout wings...who else wouldn't?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I would like to stop war, because the truth is that war is not in human nature !

Never seen troops of chimps warring then?
That's the trouble with evolution, it's not a sentient creature with ideals and a plan, it's just a reaction.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

???

Isnt it?

Sure the hell it is..

Even animals 'do wars' for living space..

And last time i checked.. Humans were animals, just like the others..

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And for hunting grounds and for water..

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
ok so far we have a purple three fingered smooth bodied winged creature with big eyes and and a big gummy grin (happy because its not in its nature to know what hate is) I'm not sure what the toeless feet would look like, hooves perhaps
I tried drawing it and it looks a bit scary kinda like a demon. But of course we shouldn't go by appearances as we know it is good natured.
Is this perfection then?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't get rid of anything concerning our physical characteristics. I would make humans have photographic memory. I've always wanted that trait. It's amazing really, just to look at a page for a second and recite it perfectly, with all the punctuation. Browsing ATS would be so much faster then!

I thkink nature has already done a really good job at creating the world. If you look at it from a mathematical and evolutionist point of view, you can see how organized and complex the world is.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
yes a photographic memory would be pretty good. We would all be geniuses. Crime figures would plummet because there would be no such thing as an unreliable witness .But can you imagine the size of the brain that we would need to store all of that information in, let alone process it and make sence of it all.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   

is this the future of mankind?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join