It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important! Possibly prophetic dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A while back (possibly a few months ago) I had a dream. At the time I thought little of it, since I have these types of dreams on a regular basis, but none have ever proven to be prophecies (and thank goodness, because most are extremely destructive). I had almost forgotten I had the dream until a few days ago, and today, while at work, I spotted this comment in the newspaper (USA Today), in a front page article entitled, "Israelis expand Lebanon offensive." If you look in the very last paragraph, you see this phrase:

USA Today (Wednesday, August 2, 2006)

Brig. Gen. Alon Friedman, deputy commander of forces in northern Israel, said fighter jets dropped leaflets in Lebanese villages north of the Litani River telling residents to flee north, a possible sign that Israel plans to push north of the river.

My dream: I was in a house (not my own) walking to a room. An explosion hit the side of the house, destroying a good portion of it. Paniced, a ran outside and found myself in a neighborhood (seemed lower class/third world), where others were running to escape explosions as well. I turned to look back in the direction that I was running from to see a river next to the house that I was just in, and on the the opposite bank, I saw vehicles (indistinct in my memory) firing what would appear to be missiles or rockets at the neighborhood I was standing in. The rockets rained down on the houses, leaving trails of smoke through the air. After seeing the rockets, I ran and hid under a level of concrete stairs for shelter from debri and explosives. That was the end of the dream.

I believe this is either happening now, or will happen very soon. I tried to get this typed up as fast as I possibly could, so that someone could read it before it occured, but I just got off work, so hopefully I'm not late. I promise I'm not making any of this up.

Here's an article I just found: web.israelinsider.com...

I'm not sure if, in the dream, the ones doing the firing are Israelis or Hezbollah fighters, but I'm convinced it must be one of the two, and is directly related the crisis in the middle east right now. My guess is that Hezbollah may be doing the firing, since I saw rockets and Hezbollah are currently using katyushas (even though the rockets in the dreams did not fire as far as what I've been hearing katyushas can travel).

Either way, I feel there are going to be many more innocent civilian deaths in the next few days near the Litani.

~Aedeus

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Aedeus]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i dont put too much credence in dreams, but i dont belive that it is impossible to have phrophic dreams, but it seems that you may have something here.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
OK, well i'm not entirely sure what you had was a prophetic dream.

See, dreams and the mind are a funny thing.

As much as its possible that the events transpired as you say in your dream, its also possible that you are remembering them a certain way after all this time to fit in with what you have read.

I've studied dreams and in that world, a dream reader would actually tell you that your dream recollection has been tainted as you have waited so long and you have absorbed other information.

I would suggest however(if you don't now) to document every dream you have and ask someone to read it for you.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If you went to a shelter, you were an Israëli, because lebanese don't have shelters. That would mean that the arab army would enter Israël. I too much know what would be the consequences of arabs armies entering Israël... Israël nuking every arab country in the M-E, it's called the Samson plan.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
i dont put too much credence in dreams, but i dont belive that it is impossible to have phrophic dreams, but it seems that you may have something here.

What is the difference between your dreams and your waking state.. in either one you don't remember the other... it could be said you are awake now in a dream, and fall asleep to reality... either way, both worlds are just as real as their opposite... if infact dream and awake are opposites...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this vision. It is important we continue to do this or the gift will be lost.

top topics

join