It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats ur favorite system? post here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i just want everyones opinion on their favorite system, i'm with a PS2, and have a PS1, and am gonna get a PS3.
all hail playstations!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I roll with Sony for LIfE!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Gonna' have to go with NES and PC on this one...
:shk:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like PC to but it to expensive!!!!!! Most are much much more expensive that $600.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This topic is already covered in the following thread.
Link.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by iCEdTenG]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
see that is different because the other thread is best console ever that would have to give you a reason to be like yeah this systems aweome because....

this thread is like yeah this is my favorite system. you could be a fanboy, no need for explaination...just yeah this is my favorite

sony for life, but microsoft is catching up fast..%^$@ wii

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It funny cause I like the Wii better than the Xbox360.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The wii has some good ideas, but im not sure if those good ideas are going to translate into good games..kind of like gamecube, whereas x360 has games like dead rising and chrome hounds.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yeah ive got a Xbox360, and it F'ed UP!!! good thing i payed $50 extra for 2 year extended warranty (through best buy)... I was one of those people who, when the 2nd shipment of the xbox360s came to my town, i waited 14 hours in november for it...it was DAMN COLD...and yeah, so it messes up with some "hardware failure" crap...now i have to send it in, and there goes all my info and saves on my harddrive for my games...cuz they have to give me a brand new one...
:bash:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The reason why it so unreliable cause it running on full power all the time. It like making a car run at top speed for a month, you know it will never run again after that.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by El Che]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Christmas Past: The 3DO it was ahead of its time, it rawked hardcore, but the idiots running the company destroyed it

Current?: My PC > any console rly.

Future?: PS3

The Wii?: lol everyone knows Nitendo is for kiddies :p

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm a gamer, not a fanboy, so any console is good for me, though I wont buy a PS3 because none of the games Sony offers appeal to me.

At the moment, I'm doing most of my pwning on my 360, CoD2 is the best! I got fed up of PC gamers with their hacks and their cornflake encrusted beards.

Gamertags Zanzibar UK if anyone wants to add.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
PC servers and multiplayer are waaay better then say xbox360 ( i own one, im just saying i like PC better) Because on xbox, you get little 9-12 year old kids who think they are hot S*** and are far beyond annoying. Intolerable is more like it. Thats the only thing i dont like about say, playing Halo 2 on live...COD2 is great though

top topics

join