It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School me on Satan/Lucifer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just as the subject says. School me on this goon. What is his story? Why was he cast out of heaven? Is Satan actually the embodiment of fear itself? Is lucifer really some lizard like creature that's the ruler of the draconian star system that's pulling the strings of the illuminait/NWO? I wanna know it all. Thanx.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Satan appears in the bible many times from genesis onwards.
I guess this would be a good place to start.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
In the Tanakh, Satan is an angel whom God uses to test man for various reasons usually dealing with his level of piety.

In the Apocrypha and New Testament, the term Satan refers to a preternatural entity, an evil, rebellious demon who is the enemy of God and mankind, and the central embodiment of evil.

Satan is also commonly known as the Devil, the "Prince of Darkness," Beelzebub, Belial, Lucifer, and Mephistopheles

In the Talmud and some Kabbalist works, Satan is sometimes called Samael.

In Islam,Iblis is the primary devil. He is commonly referred to in the Qur'an as Shaitan.

In angelology and demonology these different names sometimes refer to a number of different angels and demons, and there is significant disagreement as to whether any of these entities are actually evil or exist at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm sure Satan as we know him was devised by German folklaw as a man who lived in the woods who was red with horns??

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
Just as the subject says. School me on this goon. What is his story? Why was he cast out of heaven? Is Satan actually the embodiment of fear itself?

In the Tanakh, Satan is an angel whom God uses to test man for various reasons usually dealing with his level of piety.

In the Apocrypha and New Testament, the term Satan refers to a preternatural entity, an evil, rebellious demon who is the enemy of God and mankind, and the central embodiment of evil.

In the Talmud and some Kabbalist works, Satan is sometimes called Samael.

In Islam, Iblis, is the primary devil. He is commonly referred to in the Qur'an as Shaitan

Is lucifer really some lizard like creature that's the ruler of the draconian star system that's pulling the strings of the illuminait/NWO?

Some say he is.

[edit on 8/2/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Bearer of Light

As solomon said Wisdom = Sorrow.

There is that fine line of learning to much about the divine and having faith.

Or as in the Gospel of Thomas one asked Jesus to go with him and the reply was would you like to be filled or stay here and be drunk.

As far as Illuminati/Masons etc all have a rep to have this secret truth just like kabbalah where it has been said you are sticking your head under God's garment to see the operation of things. There is a reason why not to do this and to be honest most people will not understand this until they see for them self.

Adam and Eve and the Tree of Knowledge is no different.

as far as fear yes spot on. How can we get over these fears? I imagine we will all face them in a whole to get over them. Than we can rest.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I doubt that you will accept this, but this is my contribution toward your request:

God. Sin, Lucifer, Satan, and YOU

top topics

join