It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just want 1% proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm sure there are plenty of people who work at A51 Nellis or Langley or Dugway proving grounds who have never seen anything strange.

I'm not trying to offend you, but could it also be that your father MAY have seen a UFO, and he just ignored the idea of it being just that...a UFO. Or the possibility that he saw something much more and just couldn't believe it that he resorted to religion to feel more secure about life?

Once again I am not trying to offend you. I'm just trying to look at it from different angles.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Hello to all!

With this being my very first post, i thought i would start
with the first question that comes to my mind whenever
i see read or hear anything regarding aliens/ufos.

How come, since the world became aware and facinated by ufos
(myself included) we have not one shred of proof/evidence at all,
not one single tiny bit of footage that makes us go
THATS IT! THERE HERE!

but we havn't and we never have. So i ask why?
how have they managed to elude 6 billion people for centuries
without leaving behind one scrap of proof thats a dead cert?

Maybe, just maybe the reason is that they have never been here?

Welcome to ATS! I can't offfer you any proof, but here's a link to an account of my sighting which I posted a while back...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread213673/pg1'

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vertol
My Father said on his death bed ! His last words were .This Blue Earth is all there is .(with religious tones ) He said GOD put us here and that is that ..As far as he was concerned. As a former 20 yr .(1976-1996 Flightline USAF ,and Work for Boeing) Lived at Nellis for 9 years in the nightime hours on that flight line ...And no what everyone else no's about black projects in that time period. I have never seen anything weird or crazy like I hear . And I lived with (the USAF in Clovis NM,
Luke AFB ,Kadena AB, Clark AB, Kunsan AB , Bentwaters AB. (these were bases that I worked at ,at NIGHT..Never did I ever see anything...And I would I look up at the stars all night long (since all that time I worked outside at night ) so I wish .

Wow, how old are you? 11? Maybe you're just drunk or something...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
THERE ARE UFO' S and THEY ARE MAN MADE

extra-terrestria l and alien theories were purposefully made to look like they were covered up and possibly real by the govt because

1. they knew people skeptical of the gov't official weather balloon story would be looking for the "real story" and would look for other evidence "and hmm lets make it look like there were little aliens i bet they'll take the bait and thus keep this group (that searches for the truth) preoccupied . they even have a full array of covert agents working as UFO experts and other deliberate misinformation. THINK about IT. and then every time someone sees a UFO militiary craft that could confirm in the mind of (those skeptical of gov't official story, that there are aliens) works almost too well

2. they were guarding top secret anti gravity technology that if it became known or wide spread public knowledge these same technologies founded based on telsa's dynamic theory of gravity would make alternative energy sources legitimate and seriously jepordize oil's future or the powerful who use oil to manipulate us. And the powerful oil beneficiary's with all there influence were not going to let this happen, and never will. WAKE UP

october 28, 2011 the transformation of consciousness will be completed

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
thesneakiod you must only speak for yourself, and not the entire world. Some people have already seen this evidence you are talking about. My first experiance with a unidentified flying object (UFO) was in my very own backyard, along with 3 of my close friends in the military. I saw a metal disk changing from silver to pitch black in a realy weird controlled manner. It was also flying against the wind, and was probably 20 miles away about 2 miles high, and looked larger than the average 747. I pointed it out to my buddies and they all seen the same exact thing. One of them is an F-16 pilot for the Navy, and had no clue what it was. Then exactly a year later, I found this web page:

www.rense.com...

That is the EXACT thing we saw, except this was spotted in Venice CA, and my buddies and I spotted it San Bernardino CA. The web page has people saying its just a balloon, but I guarantee you, this was no balloon.

That was MY evidence of unidentified flying objects. Just keep looking up, you will have YOUR evidence.

Just think of it this way. The human race, in our short period of existance, has already sent a device to the planet Mars. What if intelligent life existed on other planets, and have lived twice as long as humans. Don't you think they would have the same ability? Or even better abilitys?

To think we are alone, is just ignorant.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The problem is not finding 1% proof. A single photo represents 1% proof. The issue at least with me is. When you attempt to decipher what is alien and what is extreme black op craft. We see subtle teases that somewhat show many of our public scientist are playing with technology that is similar to what is expected from alien craft abilities. This ranges from advanced electromagnetism to gravity wave manipulation and even lasers. So when i see something or footage of something suspect, the first thing is is this are bunch of people making a fake. Second am i allowing my desire to see a intergalactic space craft corrupting my ability to clearly interprete the information or photos or object presented. third is this government or alien technology? and sense human are very easy to fool and manipulate when ever anything is witnessed you must force your self to approach the situation with a slight cynical attitude. This will assist you in gathering as much detail as possible about it speed, shape, material, manufacturing process, maneuverability and possible origine. Even when all of this is observed we still have to realize that we are on the ground and it is at an unknown distance above us and a large number of visual distortions can occur with distance.
You possibly should be asking what is 100% proof?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There are so many things left without evidence or proof, especially regarding gov't and militars issues. The existance of UFOs or aliens is highly Gov't based issze, every country wants to be rich with technology and wealth.

An alien could be well paid to share high-end informations with secret agents. Also, this includes that peopple must not know anything about aliens. IImagine that other nations pay more for better technologies.

What's the payment method? Possibly metals, minerals, annimal organs, whatever the aliens may accept. Cool, isn't it? But damn serious!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Are you guys aware that it has been mathematically proven that for any axiomatic system there will be some things that exist that cannot be identified concretely within that system? As a specific example, given our number system, it was proven that there exists a specific class of specific numbers that we can never compute nor approximate. These numbers are not arbitrary or abstract, they have a specific meaning, yet we can never know them at all. (Not like pi, which we can approximate.)

I wonder if senses, forming the basis of our logical postulates, preclude proof or approximation of certain "real world" phenomena. This is loose thinking, but something to contemplate, none-the-less.

Also, it is quite possible for the universe to have 'nearly tangential phenomena'. This is phenomena that is largely invisble to our everyday senses and even our problem-solving and rationality (probably as the phenomena had little to do with our survival as a species from a day-to-day reaction perspective.)

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ok. I want somebody to answer this question with an actual good reason, and then I'll believe that there are "aliens" that float around us. If aliens travel from wherever they are, guessing it's lightyears away in thier disc shaped shuttles, after making the shuttles, coming all the way here, and then getting inside our atmosphere, hoving just above our land, why has not one ever landed??? Why would they come all the way here just to hover and then leave about 3 minutes later??? Exactly. I mean really, you're telling me that out of all of the sightings of aliens, there isn't one jackass alien that has landed and tinkered around?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalmStateOfMind
Exactly. I mean really, you're telling me that out of all of the sightings of aliens, there isn't one jackass alien that has landed and tinkered around?

Rendlesham Forest

They soon spotted the strange craft and at first thought that it may be a plane about to crash, however they soon realised that the craft was hovering downwards and eventually landed in the woods.

But the two patrolmen knew that what was out there had landed and not crashed.

He described it as a conical object about the size of a small car, floating on beams of light (others reported seeing thin legs) only 30 cms or so above the ground. It had a strange, misty aura and on its side were black marks that could have been writing.

Many trees had their tops broken and three holes were found in the frozen soil in a triangular formation, matching the location of the legs seen beneath the UFO the previous night

etc etc

[edit on 3/8/06 by Prote]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I never thought id get so much response!

I guess its a touchy subject.
When i said i want one percent proof, it was probably a daft thing to say
seeing as any proof is 100%. So my apologies for that one.

Thanks loads for all your links to various videos but it only reinforces my view
of stating that they could be anything other than UFOs.
Testimonies from witnesses and such like dont mean a thing to me, i dont know
them and i dont know what their proper intentions are, money or fame or
otherwise.

One other thing i puzzle about is if you are a race from another planet and you're
coming to earth for study, contact or whatever, you obviously dont want to alert your
presence to anyone, then why have pulsating flashing lights on your craft?
Surely a cloaking device is what you would use.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Its well known that the aliens have a ray gun that makes you forget you've seen them, so if you think you've never seen a UFO you're probably seeing them all the time.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Its true, thesneakoid, we have no clue what Presiden Carter's intentions were in saying he saw a UFO fly away.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What about Ronald Reagan's intentions?

He saw two UFOs. One he had the pilot of his plane chase while Governor of California.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
THE SNEAK IOD
ive always suspected that the 'aliens' arent even physical, that perhaps they arent biological beings from some other planet floating in space, but perhaps they are from another entire dimension altogether, and in reference to your question, if in fact they are from a NON PHYSICAL dimension, and are simply able to cross whatever barrier is there, theyre able to manifest visually, in our dimension, or perhaps even just manifest to our visual senses, which would explain why there is no physical evidence,

however, in a more sensible manner, i too share your sentiment, just one percent proof, if they exist, id like to see that one percent too.

as well, i keep close to my mind, the idea that its good to be careful what i wish for, lol.
: )`

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To think we are alone, is just ignorant.

If you read my earlier posts you will clearly see that at no point did i say we're alone
I do believe they are here, i just dont see enough to convince me beyond doubt. And i accept that its up to the individual to decide for themselves.
I am not ignorant, the fact that im on this forum looking at either sides says so.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
there are at least a few instances with evidence that are still not well explained.

iran 76, alaska 86, belgium 90, illinois 00.

so there is plenty of evidence. evidence is not the same as proof. but there is evidence, yes.

also, radar is more credible as evidence for UFOs than video. radar is used a hundred times everyday as evidence in courts. video is easy to manipulate with computers now.

i think an actual alien craft would most likely come to earth to survey and not to interact. and it would probably not have a crew. the same way humans explore the deep sea and outer space today. they would probably send a robot craft to survey.

the other option is aliens on a vacation or a safari i suppose.

look at this graphic to see how small a rock planet like earth is.

www.rense.com...

at a distance of only 40 light years, a rock planet like earth is invisible to 2006 level human technology.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The Prime Directive dictates that there be no interference with the natural development of any primitive society, chiefly meaning that no primitive culture can be given or exposed to any information regarding advanced technology or alien races.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoeon
The Prime Directive dictates that there be no interference with the natural development of any primitive society, chiefly meaning that no primitive culture can be given or exposed to any information regarding advanced technology or alien races.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes it dictates it on Star Trek, and that's how far it goes. I would assume that advanced races wouldn't be wasting there time watching Star Trek to dictate there actions. That's why there are advanced. Even though that Television program "How Willam Shanter (or Star Trek) changed the world",
interesting how most technology is based off of a television show.

In my opinion that is enough proof to tell me that an advanced race should assist our civilization into the next age, since we based ours from television production companies.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ok you dont like trek, here you have more theories:

en.wikipedia.org...

and btw. star trek and science fiction is often based on scientific research. actually some scientists also write science fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join