It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just want 1% proof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
When the airforce scrambles fighter jets to pursue UFO's, runs a variety of projects investigating them, as well as ET's, when you have ex-CIA, NASA, Astronauts, Navy, Army, Marines, AF, scientists, law enforcement, etc. coming out and admitting about 1- What they saw, 2- various projects 3- coverups ... I would hope you would see that as more than just a mere 1% of proof right there.

I highly doubt this is "mass hysteria" or "delusion". I think those who think that are the ones who are delusional here.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

How come, since the world became aware and facinated by ufos
(myself included) we have not one shred of proof/evidence at all,
not one single tiny bit of footage that makes us go
THATS IT! THERE HERE!

but we havn't and we never have. So i ask why?
how have they managed to elude 6 billion people for centuries
without leaving behind one scrap of proof thats a dead cert?

Well, I do think that there is a vast amount of evidence to prove that they do indeed exist. But the problem is that if you say, ok there are UFO's then you have to answer the question of who is building and flying them. For many people the prospect of a definate answer to that question is so scary that they will deny any evidence. Sure there is no smoking gun as they say (that we know of). But with all the circumstantial evidence (ie witnesses, videos, photos, testimony by military, ect.) I think we can definately say people are definately seeing something real here.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah, but there will always be excuses. Like someone will come here and say that President Carter is a closet pschitzo and saw Venus fly away because he was on one of his '___' binges with prostitutes at a cat house he runs while aiding the Viet Cong with a Tax Defrauding Scheme he learned while operating a child slavery smuggling service.

Original Poster,

You can certainly watch the "Out of the Blue" documentary to get a taste of 1%. Not sure if it is your definition of 1% but it is for me.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory
When the airforce scrambles fighter jets to pursue UFO's, runs a variety of projects investigating them, as well as ET's, when you have ex-CIA, NASA, Astronauts, Navy, Army, Marines, AF, scientists, law enforcement, etc. coming out and admitting about 1- What they saw, 2- various projects 3- coverups ... I would hope you would see that as more than just a mere 1% of proof right there.

I highly doubt this is "mass hysteria" or "delusion". I think those who think that are the ones who are delusional here.

Surely on every level you are in a need to know basis if you are working for
one of the strings of the govement, so not everyone has all the information.
If an astronout or ex CIA agents seen something they thought was alien doesnt
make it so. Where are all various projects you talk about? have they been verified
beyond doubt that they are indeed of alien interest?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The battle of los angels does sound a bit dodgy, remember there was a war goin on

Yes, there was a war going on but, that doesn't change the facts involved.

The Battle of L.A. was a widely whitnessed, and reported, occurance and, to my knowledge, only two types of aircraft could sustain flight at such low speeds in that day and age.

Helicopters, and balloons/blimps.

The object certainly didn't match the description of a chopper and I know of no balloon or blimp that could sustain thousands of rounds of AA fire unscathed.

If you know of a craft that adequately matches the descriptions whitnessed, feel free to share.

It was pitch black apparently that night, so i doubt much you could see anything except for gunfire.

.....and the object pinpointed by numerous floodlights.

The "pitch black" was because "The sudden appearance of the enormous round object triggered all of LA and most of Southern California into an immediate wartime blackout."

As stated earlier though, the object in question was pinpointed by numerous floodlights so it was widely seen/viewed.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion on the matter but, I would suggest further research before simply dismissing it.

And again, "For those that believe, no proof is necessary, for those that don't, none will suffice."

[edit on 8/2/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have read up on a fair amount of it, some of it is strange and some of it did just
sound like an ariel battle in wartime.

Please dont think for one minute that i dont believe in the existence of ETs
cos i do feverently, im just 50/50 in believing that they are here.
Everything i read and see about UFOs, i soak it up, sieve the bs away and and try
to come up with an explanation of why its possible its not ET hoping against hope
that i cant come up with anything. Im not a proffesor or a scientist, just a normal
guy but in most cases all that you see or hear has a rational explanation.

It doesnt mean i know what they are!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory

Surely on every level you are in a need to know basis if you are working for
one of the strings of the govement, so not everyone has all the information.
If an astronout or ex CIA agents seen something they thought was alien doesnt
make it so. Where are all various projects you talk about? have they been verified
beyond doubt that they are indeed of alien interest?

The Disclosure project for one should sum it up nicely. The witnesses ALL are willing to testify under oath before congress, and not only about "UFO" vehicles, but aliens as well.

Roswell eye witnesses alone- the people that were involved (including many who have been silent for years and years) are starting to come forward. I think the supression and threats is the reason we don't know more.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Even if there was a war going on during the sighting, can any type of terrestrial craft sustain that much gunfire? I agree with redmage. I think the Battle of LA is pretty solid evidence. Theres a ton more, like all the crashes (Varghina(sp), roswell, south africa, kecksburg or something like that. and more). I think ET's are here, and i think everyone else knows it too, were just waiting for someone with really really high authority to admit it (like the president lol)

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wanna add that the amount of insurmountable evidence that you see that supports ET visitations on earth will probably not change an ignorant view so to speak about this issue to you. You will believe that its too grainy, not clear enough, or its so amazing and frightening that it cannot be real. A study about the human brain shows that people want ignorance because it is literally bliss. The brain releases a chemical that makes you happy when you conform to ignorance and deny changes that your mind finds difficult to comprehend or understand. Welcome to ATS and I hope the various threads on the Ufo matter gets through to you.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

we have not one shred of proof/evidence at all,
THATS IT! THERE HERE!

This is what made me go like that, but I know anyway without any footage that they are here:
media.putfile.com...

this looks like a ball lightning
if you look at the previous frame you can see a ligtning blasting on the ionosphere and the ball seems to came from that spot...then its attracted by earts gravity ... just an opinion

fred

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toc
You want an ETV to land in your backyard thesneakiod?

The back yard would be nice, but I would kina like to see one land on the White House lawn

On the serious side I like the video from the space shuttle in orbit.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The proof i want isnt off anybody of higher authority, i just want to see/touch/hear
for myself. maybe im just greedy for wanting that but there you go.
Roswell was so long ago that to me it feels like ancient history, what you read about
it now could and probably has been widly put through a mincer over the decades
that in modern times its original events are skewed.

And i trust that no one here works for the govement on top secret missions, no one
really knows what aircraft they could be making.

I understand what you mean.

Here is the photo that did it for me, taken about three years ago on one of our Sunday morning motorcycle rides.

See for yourself...........blow up the image in photo shop.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If what you seek is undeniable - or even extremely difficult to deny - evidence that unidentified aerial and/or underwater objects are of extraterrestrial, interdimensional, or generally non-contemporary-human origin, then sadly, while not impossible, you probably aren't likely to find what you're looking for.

If, on the other hand, you simply seek evidence that there are vehicles, entities, or other "forms" moving through Earth's airspace or in/under its seas that are more advanced and more capable than what is publicly or "officially" known - whether of human origin or not - then there are certainly those who can present interesting and compelling arguments to support such phenomena. Whether that meets your standards of proof, however, is and will always remain up to you.

I personally don't believe anything in this world can be proved beyond all doubt, but that doesn't mean things I'm unconvinced of do not exist or take place. At the moment I'm more concerned with the question, "who are they and what are they doing?" than I am with the question, "are they real?" Something is happening. It just might not be what we believe/wish it to be. Then again, it might very well be exactly that. I don’t think either can yet be proved beyond all refute.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
they are MAN MADE. top secret technology developed with the help of telsa's dynamic theory of gravity . btw this same technology used could also develop alternative energy devices that WOULD make oil obsolete as energy so it will never become mainstream or mass produced because the oil people have the power and influence to keep it thay way.

UFO's and aliens are a diversion that people bought into. the gov't crashed aircraft using technology not meant for the public to no about (anti-gravity) could make oil obsolete. they create a diversion and the people that don't trust the gov't took the bait and bit on aliens (becuase the gov't made it obvious that they could have been covering something else up, and the skeptical people of the gov't needed to be distracted, and bit the alien bait that the gov't has cleverly laid out, all the while creating a phoney game complete with gov't disinformation "ufo experts" UFO"S are man made

what evidence is out there that could not be deliberate gov't disinformation? there are UFO"S out there NO DOUBT but there are no aliens in them just militiary

[edit on 2-8-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think there's been plenty of 1% proof. Failing 100% validation, 1% always leaves room for further and alternate explanation. Which seems to be part of the phenomena itself. The defiance of being defined to relegated understandable labels and quantifiable evidence.

Ufology has attained a spiritual entourage, which entails ascension, temporal and physical liberation, a science of soul and a wide variety of views as to the possible intentions of different creatures. Some good and some unspeakably evil.

It's enticed the imagination to vistas not entertained by the parameters of traditional eschatology. In those wild imaginings, holding the rudder to steer the course of dreams becomes fraught with danger and opportunity: with mind divorced from well-trod ideas, what ethic or desire will determine the outcome of the journey?

The missing 99% may not be missing at all; but by design no belief's that are understood and quickly forgotten, with the cessation of suspension, are capable of traversing between dimension.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Hello to all!

With this being my very first post, i thought i would start
with the first question that comes to my mind whenever
i see read or hear anything regarding aliens/ufos.

How come, since the world became aware and facinated by ufos
(myself included) we have not one shred of proof/evidence at all,
THATS IT! THERE HERE!

but we havn't and we never have. So i ask why?
how have they managed to elude 6 billion people for centuries
without leaving behind one scrap of proof thats a dead cert?

Maybe, just maybe the reason is that they have never been here?

Watch.
www.alienvideo.net...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Proof!!! Here you go. I saw something well enough that you can NEVER convince me that I am mistaken in what I saw. Your proof doesn't matter to me I KNOW. You prove ME wrong. it's been 40 years hasn't happened yet.

mikell

[edit on 2-8-2006 by mikellmikell]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Actually, becuase of the technology allowed to us today, I feel more sorry for the believers. The days of hubcaps are over for most of us ateast. We need more and computers make the real thing that much more difficult to identify.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My Father said on his death bed ! His last words were .This Blue Earth is all there is .(with religious tones ) He said GOD put us here and that is that ..As far as he was concerned. As a former 20 yr .(1976-1996 Flightline USAF ,and Work for Boeing) Lived at Nellis for 9 years in the nightime hours on that flight line ...And no what everyone else no's about black projects in that time period. I have never seen anything weird or crazy like I hear . And I lived with (the USAF in Clovis NM,
Luke AFB ,Kadena AB, Clark AB, Kunsan AB , Bentwaters AB. (these were bases that I worked at ,at NIGHT..Never did I ever see anything...And I would I look up at the stars all night long (since all that time I worked outside at night ) so I wish .

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I assume "1% Proof" would mean anything that lends credence to the UFO phenomenon. I say the sheer volumn of UFO reports and videos from every country in the world by every kind of person suggests that something is happening in the very least, whether it is aliens or not.

The whole infinite universe meaning that the probability of another lifeform existing somewhere besides Earth equals one is also good for 1% proof. "All those empty planets, sure a waste of space" etc.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join