It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 questions about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
1. What would happen in the Middle East if Israel disarmed?

2. How does Hezbollah win the PR war again and again? www.news.com.au...

3. Is the Islamification of Europe the "lynch pin" in bringing down the West? www.unc.edu...

4. Why does the "World Community" ignore/buy into "the game" of Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad and President Bashar al-Assad of Syria? www.atimes.com...

5. What would happen in the Middle East if the Muslems and "terrorist" orginizations disarmed?

6. Is the West at war, if so can you name the "enemy"?

7. Is there a connection between these people/events? If so what is it?
a. Michael Ford
b. Bali
c. Sudan
d. Canada
e. India
f. Naveed Afzal Haq
g. London
h. London Again

8. Is there a better solution for Iraq, as things stand now, than dividing it up into: a Kurdish State, a Sunni State, a Shiite State, a slice for Iran and another for Syria? If so what would it be?

9. Is the "war on terror" a distraction for a much larger agenda, ie. the creation of the Amero to go along with the EU and possible Middle East and Asian Hegemonies? If so what larger agenda?

10. Does the "war on terror" start in school? Not what I learned in school

Wishing you all great things in life!

[edit on 2-8-2006 by CasualOne]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'll post a video to show you what a real muslim is like, he's funny you'll like him.
www.youtube.com...

Mod edit: Do not insult your fellow members.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
NCM,

Thank you for your very thought full response. In no way was I bashing Islam as you imply. These are questions that I have that seem to point to one or more conspiracies pertaining to the war on terror. My understanding is that ATS is for the discussion of conspiracies not for unloading a chip you have on your shoulder. My attempt is to get input from other views not goad you on. Yes I do know that you, and I as well, do not like the answers that I have found from these legitimate news sources (not too many dups and both left and right).

If you think, not feel, that one or more of the questions is/are inappropreate then please feel free to help form the questions better through constructive criticism, or answer them as honestly and clearly as you can.

Please do not try to read between the lines, I wrote nothing there. These questions cover macro and micro events and keep coming to the top of my list when I ponder world events. (I have notepads full of scribled questions.) What, if any, conspiracies exist that perpetuate a "war on terror". If there is/are master plan(s) then who are the "PTB"? If answering or even asking these questions "provokes" a hostile response then the offended party must have something to hide.........

As for your "funny" friend and what real muslims are like, I hate to burst your bubble but I'm not a "dumb hick". FYI I spend time at length working (archaeologist) and living in muslim countries (Turkey, Jordan, Tunisia, and Egypt) and have friends from those countries that I kept in touch with for the last 18 years.

"In the abundance of water, only the fool is thirsty." Bob Marley

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

2. How does Hezbollah win the PR war again and again?

From everything that's been in the media here (Canada), the opposite of this is true. Hezbollah has been absolutely vilified in the media, and, at least according to our politicians like Stephen Harper and Peter Mackay, Israel can do no wrong.

I'm not going to present my opinions on who is to blame in the Mideast conflict (no need to start arguments for no reason :p) but I'm merely presenting how the Canadian government is responding to it.

new topics

top topics

join