It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own little life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I was taking with a friend the other day over a few beers, someone i have known for years and years and you could not fine a more "average" or "down to earth" person.

The conversation got onto the subject of NWO and while he does not access forums like this has heard things about it before. We discussed some theories about different things. He then said somthing "very interesting, very scary if true, could easily be true, would not want it to happen but i've got enough problems in my own life without having to worry about stuff like that". Our discussion of NWO pretty much ended there. Nothing againsted my friend but I think this is a perfect illustration of why the NWO conspiracy could so easily be true (i think it is but not everyone....so ill put it like that) and why "they" could so easily get away with it without most people really noticing all the bad crack going on under their noses. If changes are made slowly enough people adapt to the conditions they are given and accept it blindly, well most do.

I mean hell i keep tropical fish. You can take a fish that lives in more alkalinic water which would die if put in acidic water....but if you alter the PH of the water VERY slowly its poss to adapt the fish to quite happily live in the "wrong" type of water. Some would not survive but most would adapt and not really notice. Same with the general population and the NWO.

Would people here agree?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I totally agree. People don't react to these theorys becuase the changes are made slowly until it's too late. I mean look at American politics. The freedom act is a first step to restricting peoples rights and it will only get worse. I just hope they don't close down the net. .

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
The freedom act is a first step to restricting peoples rights and it will only get worse

and some people say americans don't understand irony

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The old, drop a frog into boiling water and it jumps out. Put a frog in cold water and slowly heat it up to boiling. Frog soup.

Yes things are changing slowly. Most of the stuff we don't even see. Its behind the scenes, under the table, that sorta thing. We are just now seeing things take effect. New laws, more security, etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Did you friend say that the NWO could happen because people adapt or did he say something else? What was it that was so scary?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
LOL! You just learned a valuable lesson in that conversation.

Selfish people are easily controlled by other selfish people.

top topics

join