It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Commission misled by the Military.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It has been reported by the Washington Post that the evidence given to the 9-11 Commission was so unreliable that towards the latter end of its tenure, the body considered sending a report to the Justice offices and asking for a criminal investigation.

9-11 Panel Suspected Deception by the Pentagon.

So, I guess this means that the parameter of the report being the reliable document made up of the *Truth* it is supposed to be is now more than a little dented...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A little dented? I'd say it's full scale skewed. If they were willing to report on false information in one section, I can't rely on ANY part of it now.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I was using typical British understatement

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Let's see, is any of this about how there weren't any hijacked planes on 9-11? Is any of it about how there was a "stand-down" order, or that a missile was fired into the Pentagon?

Nope it's about folks who covered up the fact that they weren't as alert as they should have been, that signals got crossed on that day, and that a lot of people were confused and made mistakes. Human nature by a couple of old salts. Nothing more nothing less! Interesting that it was the 911 commission to take notice in the first place. Aren't they part of the "Giant Conspiracy" ? Then the USG releases the info that shows this !!!! Way to go you super slueths. Sherlock would be proud! LOL LOL LOL.................

"If you wan't lies watch Loose Change "!
"If you wan't the truth watch Screw Loose Change!"

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
How can anyone believe the Commission report now? No matter what they are covering up, it still puts the whole report into question.

new topics

top topics

join