It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be The END of the Disclosure Project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The last statement made By Steven M. Greer was that SETI is hiding intelligent signals from the world. The government knows it and is jamming the alien signals to keep the world ignorant to this truth. If this last statement proves to be false, and as so many of you know his book has made statements that have taken him on a 360 to the weird zone, then I really think that something rotten is about to happen.

If Greer is making this one up, I really think that he wants to put an end to his career. I mean, it is like he got tired of the whole UFO subject and wants to find a way out. What better way than to be called a loony or a faker. I really think that he must be in some danger, or probably found out that UFOs are not alien at all. He even said something to the ends of THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED TO ATTACK AND DISCREDIT ME. Well, if you know this, then why write it and give everyone the chance to poke fun and discredit you? It is like he has a death wish. Or better yet, a make fun of me and I quit, wish!

I might be wrong, but this is the vibe that I am getting'. What do you guys think?
Like I said in another thread, It seems to be that we are witnessing the END of the Disclosure Project as we know it.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In his interview here on AboveTopSecret.com, George Knapp summed up his thoughts on what happened and why.

I tend to agree with George on this point, I think Greer's ego got the better of him and he was too emotionally invested in the subject. It seems as though he had started think of ufology the way one might think of religion, it was starting to define who he is instead of him defining what there is to uncover.

Your "feeling" that he is on a "get out quick" run certainly makes sense to me.

Springer...

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Something does seem to happen to many people, emotionaly and
mentally, with a prolonged, intense and all consuming interest in the
UFO subject. That's why I just posted in the other thread that he should
perhaps take a vacation. Or, retire. He's pretty much on the NEw Age
religion circuit now, judging by the schedule of appearances posted at
his site.

Toc

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
The last statement made By Steven M. Greer was that SETI is hiding intelligent signals from the world. The government knows it and is jamming the alien signals to keep the world ignorant to this truth. If this last statement proves to be false, and as so many of you know his book has made statements that have taken him on a 360 to the weird zone, then I really think that something rotten is about to happen.

If Greer is making this one up, I really think that he wants to put an end to his career. I mean, it is like he got tired of the whole UFO subject and wants to find a way out. What better way than to be called a loony or a faker. I really think that he must be in some danger, or probably found out that UFOs are not alien at all. He even said something to the ends of THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED TO ATTACK AND DISCREDIT ME. Well, if you know this, then why write it and give everyone the chance to poke fun and discredit you? It is like he has a death wish. Or better yet, a make fun of me and I quit, wish!

I might be wrong, but this is the vibe that I am getting'. What do you guys think?
Like I said in another thread, It seems to be that we are witnessing the END of the Disclosure Project as we know it.

I wouldn't be surprised SETI had contacts and that we wouldn't seen anything of it. I don't think he is making this one up. But i'm not sure if his informers are speaking truly.

I think the fact that Dr Greer had the guts to put out everthing he lived through in his book was another step toward showing how true the man is. He wrote all this stuff even knowing that could put an end to Disclosure Project, because, truth is the only way to go IMO. I'v always been fighting for truth myself, even if that meant conflicts around me.

Personnaly, i'm with him 100%, cause he's the only person that came forward with something as solid as the disclosure project. He is not about to give up IMO. It's a project of a lifetime, and I sure hope he sees the end of it, he and his family deserves it.

Cabanman, you don't seem to be following the DP too closely it seems. I think M. Greer realised he would never get a congress hearing. So I believed he changed his plans and started educating the population, hoping the masses will make a difference.

In the end, i believe it's all the different parties that will make a difference. So don't give up hope.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Toc]

Toc

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeJamieson

Something does seem to happen to many people, emotionaly and
mentally, with a prolonged, intense and all consuming interest in the
UFO subject. That's why I just posted in the other thread that he should
perhaps take a vacation. Or, retire. He's pretty much on the NEw Age
religion circuit now, judging by the schedule of appearances posted at
his site.

Religion? He's been pushing/investing into technology research for all those years. You really think this has anything to do with religion? Dr Greer seems to be a guy keeping balance between spiritiality and science. Wouldn't balance make our world better?

Why can't people understand that the main problem of today's society is that imbalance. The last 100 years was a technological boom, but our spiritual development didn't follow. That's why we are so messed up today.

top topics

join