It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Live: The NORAD Tapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Warning some of the following contains very foul language so if it offends you DO NOT Read or Listen to the transcript.

I am not sure if this has or has not been posted before, but it has some very revealing information with a transcription of the days events with live audio feeds to back the transcripts up. Very revealing to say the least and it has me thinking big time now regarding the possible shooting down of one or two aircraft and then covered up.

Vanity Fair Norad Tapes

How did the U.S. Air Force respond on 9/11? Could it have shot down United 93, as conspiracy theorists claim? Obtaining 30 hours of never-before-released tapes from the control room of NORAD's Northeast headquarters, the author reconstructs the chaotic military history of that day—and the Pentagon's apparent attempt to cover it up. VF.com exclusive: Hear excerpts from the September 11 NORAD tapes. Click PLAY after each transcript to listen

Make sure you have java enabled to listen to the tapes if you don't you will not be able to listen to the actual sound clips.

Once again Remember the WARNING if you might be offended by strong foul language DO View or listen.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Very nice post.. Got to listen to this.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
read it and its exactly what i figured too. Of course United 93 was shot down, you can also check out that PBS documentary that explains that too..... (www.pbs.org...

join