It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocky Horror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Having seen this movie, who knows how many times, I often wonder if they redid the movie who would be the main stars in it. That is if you used today's stars.
Personally I would like to see Tom Cruise as Dr Frankinfurter, but it won't happen.
I would really like to hear from you on this one cause it's just to funny to imagine who could play the parts now.
Hope to hear from you all.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think Antonio Banderas would make a great Frank.

I'll think of some more names (i can picture the faces), And come back.
It's been a very tiring day.
It's driving me crazy. The guy that played "DOC" on Back to the future.
Hes my pick for Riff Raff
And Jenene G. (not even going to try to spell her name), As Magenta.
How about that?
Good Night, I will now force myself to go to bed.
In the infamous words of Meatloaf...."let me sleep on it, I'll give you an answer in the morning"

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nope, Johnny Depp would play Frankenfurter.
and....
Brad Majors - Bruce Campbell
Janet Weiss - Catherine Zeta Jones
"meatloaf's guy" John Goodman

Thats all I could come up with off the bat, but this is a movie that I wouldnt be surprised to see remade. If Hollywood can puke out feces like Starsky and Hutch, Miami Vice, and The Dukes of Hazzard, why not?

Theyre bound to run out of ideas eventually, and when they do, they will come after RHPS. They shouldnt though. Is nothing sacred anymore?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Meatloaf is still around and no one could match his voice, certainly not John Goodman. Let's remember that Rocky Horror is a musical.

If you want to hear Rocky Horror the way it was really intended to be, get a copy of the Roxy cast of Rocky Horror Show. There's nothing like it in the world.

Rocky Horror Show

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Meatloaf is still around and no one could match his voice, certainly not John Goodman. Let's remember that Rocky Horror is a musical.

If you want to hear Rocky Horror the way it was really intended to be, get a copy of the Roxy cast of Rocky Horror Show. There's nothing like it in the world.

Rocky Horror Show

Oh........I think youre right. I didnt think about that. Now that you mention it, Im pretty positive John Goodman would positively BUTCHER 'hot patootie, bless my soul'.....

Ugh.......scary.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
In my opinion, John Goodman has been a blight on every film he's ever been in. Fortunately, some survive, such as "Raising Arizona."

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Honestly I think the only person that could do an awesome recreation of "Eddie" Would be Jack Black.... He and MEATLOAF are like the same guy... I think He would be perfect for that role... Also I think Tha a great Frank N Furter would be John Travolta.. Hehas the creepy female features like Tim Curry... Thats just my take on a few of them...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by only onus
It's driving me crazy. The guy that played "DOC" on Back to the future.
Hes my pick for Riff Raff

That would be Christopher Lloyd. A good choice.

new topics

top topics

join