It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Devil in the Smoke

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't know about this..whether is PS'd or not, but I DO know that humans try to translate things like this into something that makes sense to them at the moment. Yes, the smoke formations could be translated to MEAN something....like the smoke is the Devil and there was one photo that they say looked like God himself.....I see all those things in the photos TOO, but if you look at the live coverage of the towers burning, there are MANY smoke flumes that COULD have been translated into faces. When I was a child I use to lay in the grass and watch the clouds and I could ALWAYS see faces or animals in THEM as well. The human mind creates things that it can understand or that it's familiar with. Some say it MEANS something.....I say it's coincidence and the mind trying to make some sense of it all, in the middle of unspeakable chaos. It's human nature. Just my opinion

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Art Bell once had a picture of Gore debating someone in 00 and a demon's face appeared between the 2 men. Anyone have THAT picture saved?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
it's bizarre how people associate ugliness with evil. There are millions of people who are far more ugly than those faces. When you are old your looks will most likely make those faces look like angels. It's all relative.

I think those faces could be just ancient spirits and in no way evil. I think they just look like greatly aged beings

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It alot like looking at a cloud and seeing a face , and the face usually resembles someone who you have been thinking about
All you see is what you dont see

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yesterday I watched a program of NOVA about how the Mayan symbol language was cracked. And at a certain moment they were talking about a story which was translated.

This story told about a royalty in Mayan society who made a smoke offering and which was done to see spirits in the smoke appear. First she saw a dragon and later she saw a relative.

These Mayans took such rituals very seriously and maby there is something true about what smoke can make appear. It was a condiut to an other reality for them....very interesting and made me think about what there was to see in the smoke of the twin towers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join