It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another new one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey everyone
I'm 19 years old and I live in Belgium. And I love this place

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hey there! Welcome to ATS!!

I love it, too!!

Mechanic 32.

[edit on 8/2/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Thanks, I see that you're very helpfull here

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hey pARADISE, welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll have a great time here, once you get a grasp of the place.

ATS is truly a remarkable website, and most people only seem to realise this after a few days of posting. Who knows how many quality members are lost because they just skimmed through.

But anyway, chances are you're not fully adept at navigating around the place yet. So that's why you will be able to read WTR's amazing and incredible Guide To ATS. Yes, you read right! This one time opportunity will be available to YOU and ONLY you for a short time.
Nah, I'm really full of it, but still, I tells ya, in the days when I signed up we were forced to eat a bucket of coal and gravel every time we wanted to post something! It's real easy nowadays.

Ahh, yes, ahem: First off, you want to go to the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Have a look at everything there. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps you zip around the forums a bit quicker. Hope you have a great time here, pDISE, and I am looking forward to seeing your posts around the place.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
That was a lot of info watch_the_rocks
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS pARADISE ,

Im sure you will find lots of things to sink your teeth in to here on ATS,
I look forward to seeing you about the board, Anything you need just shout my way,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS paradise Hope uo have a great time here.

Did you here the storys of the Belgium UFO wave?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello

I never been to Belgium but man do I like waffles!

welcome to ats

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thanks everyone

Originally posted by kuhl
Welcome to ATS paradise Hope uo have a great time here.

Did you here the storys of the Belgium UFO wave?

No, I don't think so, where I can I find it?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Grady

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Grady

Thanks, I'll take a closer look at them tomorrow, I'm tired now. But it looks great.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Heya Matey! welcome sweety. YOu know u2u me if you need anything.

Be Good

Oni x x

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
Heya Matey! welcome sweety. YOu know u2u me if you need anything.

Be Good

Oni x x

Yes, I know that, thanks sweetheart

new topics

top topics

join