It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Illuminati and Who They are Supposed to Be.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thx T_nexis, I don't know why I get so mad at people when they call Reptilians, "Reptoids" though, I just find it dissrespectful. AscendedMaster...please, PLEASE tell me that you don't believe in the dumb David Icke theory that Reptilians are blood drinking, child molesting, satinists. I mean come on!!!!!!!
In my on personal experience, they are a intellegent, advanced race that has no means of harming us. And if everybody keeps showing them disrespect like this I don't know how long they will be our allies.

ajm

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I do watch a lot of History Channel and Discovery to get "some" of my research. But I do read from some websites and books also. I was amazed that on the back of the dollar bill where the all seeing eye is if you connect the dots sort of speak from the "A"nnuit, "S"from Coeptis, "N"ovus, "M" from seclorum and the last "O" from Ordo it makes a pentagram which is the Freemason sign correct? Well each letter that connects also spells MASON. Kinda Freaky and too coincidental with the pyramid and Eye as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Doesn't that connect with the Free Masons? Are they a cult in connection to the illuminati?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
history channel , discovery channel =

propaganda venues

sorry , I know people like them ,
they're very well done
but propaganda , just the same. sorry.

try some books
[ not on the NYT best seller list either ]
and or the net.

it'll be an adventure

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm just curious.....

Originally posted by Basalisk2
Thx T_nexis, I don't know why I get so mad at people when they call Reptilians, "Reptoids" though, I just find it dissrespectful.

I don't know why you get mad either. How is this disrespectful? As far as us humans are concerned, they don't exist. If they do, why don't they come and interact with us, talk to us, teach us, whatever. If a reptilian said, "hey guys, please call us X not Y, for Y is offensive to us", I'd be all for it. But that doesn't happen.

AscendedMaster...please, PLEASE tell me that you don't believe in the dumb David Icke theory that Reptilians are blood drinking, child molesting, satinists. I mean come on!!!!!!!

Again, What are we supposed to think and why? come on!!!!

In my on personal experience, they are a intellegent, advanced race that has no means of harming us. And if everybody keeps showing them disrespect like this I don't know how long they will be our allies.

Allies!!!!! I'll ask once again, WTF!? Personally, I would like to think that if reptilians do exist that they are allies and they are benevolent and someday, we can all live together. But if I dis believe Icke, who and what SHOULD I believe?

What personal experience do you have? How are they our allies? If they are the illuminati and run the world, clearly, they are not benevolent and not our allies.

I don't want to pick on you for the sake of it. I am genuinely interested in this subject but in my book, there just isn't enough information available to say what you say in such a matter of fact way. From what I have read, they are not a race of people we want to be involved with and I don't see any of their ambassadors or spokesman coming out to set everyone straight!

I am not one of these guys that will demand proof and evidence (although it would be nice), but at least please explain WHY you say what you do to those that are interested. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If there really are Reptile Races who are more advanced then us, controlling us or not, why are there reptiles being sold at pet shops? Or roaming in jungles? Or sleeping in a Zoo? Did some not make the cut? But then again I can say the same about Humans and primates.

Prote I agree with your post, but I believe that this is Basa's personal theory, his beliefs. We all have our theories, some with more evidence than others. I'm not trying to put you down Basa, I respect you opinions and beliefs, because...we don't really now the truth and you may be right.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The main reason that there are some lizards that are in the wild and domesticated compared to all of them being out in the wild. Is that, if you think we came from monkeys
, there are still monkeys out there. But if you ask me, we are more lizard like than monkey like though. Here's my main focus link for why:
Did Humanity evolve from reptiles?
To me this is very convincing.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The main reason that there are some lizards that are in the wild and domesticated compared to all of them being out in the wild. Is that, if you think we came from monkeys
, there are still monkeys out there. But if you ask me, we are more lizard like than monkey like though. Here's my main focus link for why:
Did Humanity evolve from reptiles?
To me this is very convincing.

You laugh at me because I believe we evolved from monkey's, yet I don't know where they evolved from, which could possibly have come from lizards, but you didn't think of that. You just want to push your theory on to people who simply ask questions about your theory. You say we're more lizard why? Because it's been written in religions that lizards came down from the heavens. It's a theory, where are these great lizard gods your link speaks of? Why do they choose to hide themselves for us now and not during the ancient periods?

It is an interesting read/theory.

And other reason why I find the Reptile theory plausible is because Humans have webbed hands and feet, they're small but they're there. Which I theorized that we could have come from the ocean on to land and evolved.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry if it looked like I was pushing a theory, please except my humble apology. But it is true in a way that all creatures came from the sea. All life on Terra started as small microbes in the sea, then they grew more complex. But if you have to know why they don't know why the Reptilians come to us now it's because of how young our ambitious race is. Think of this, most humans believe that we are the Alpha and Omega of our galaxy, mabey even our universe. (Heck in the middle ages, there was just Terra and a small ball around it called the Universe.) And some people still believe that. Now take all of the Terran's means of brainwashing by still telling us that there is no Extraterrestrial life. Add an alien race coming now, and numerous peoples' realities are shattered to pieces. Civil Wars will break out deciding who is with the aliens and who is not. Terrorism strikes and attacks breaking out like a bad desiese. And finally Terrans striking against the aliens. It will be hell. Now I think I know what the supposed war of 2012 will be.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
on them there reptoids

I got mixed feeling about
the different stories out there
on them.

since there is plenty of
evidence of their existence
in history [ proof is up to you to decide ]

our reptoid brain
the vedas
dead sea scrolls
african shaman legend
native american indian legends
central american indian legends

my gut sez , they're most likely the nephilim
[ but I'm not positive ]
and their origin from other star
system stories were made up
to keep people confused

but I don't lose sleep over not knowing for sure
it's not a major issue and most folks know
nothing about the history and can only laugh
at the thought, they have no choice.
it is logical to laugh !

[edit on 4-8-2006 by toasted]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Basalisk2 I agree, the masses would go into hysteria if an advanced race would be revealed, but the media is slowing showing more programming about aliens and ufo's, and I don't mean movies like Independence Day. I mean extremly thought our programs that interview Gov't personnel who may have been involved in certain situations that to the masses would considered paranormal. You have to ease it in.

And about the "Reptilians", why would they have left us to begin with? Why didn't they just stay if there were such and important factor in our creation?

[edit on 4-8-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You seem to have conveniently completely ignored my post. Do you care to help me out with this Basilisk? or is there a good reason you avoided the questions?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Alright,
Here's some: Reptilians in History
Here's some more: More Info on Reptilians in History
That not enough?!?!!?!?!?
Here's even more (This is in Humanity): Rh- Blood Type
There, happy?
Oh, and mabey a reason that they left is because they felt unwanted, forsaken, or even bored with humans. For an example, what if you had to live with a monkey for your entire life, you coun't relate to it, you couldn't talk to it, and sometimes you can't even be in the same room with it. So why not leave it? The end.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

There, happy?

No not at all!!!!

You seemed to know things for certain about these reptilians and I wanted to know more. I have already read these links you gave and plenty more. Are you saying that the things you have stated have come from the sources you cited?

Either way, my questions still stand. I am still interested to know why they are our allies???? These are from your "sources"

in 10 cases where experiencers have described reptilian entities, and he is aware of researchers in other parts of the country with similar cases. Abductees often have distinct claw-like cuts and bruises on their bodies after their apparent abductions.

Perhaps the most frightening and most controversial part of these stories are claims that the creatures occasionally are reported to have sex with abductees.

Allies???? I think not. I was asking why you thought they were our allies. Fail.

I also asked why Reptoid was offensive to them? How and why are we supposed to know and as there is no confirmed existence, we STILL don't know. Just you saying it. No information on the links you gave leads me to where you got this assumption from. Fail.

AscendedMaster...please, PLEASE tell me that you don't believe in the dumb David Icke theory that Reptilians are blood drinking, child molesting, satinists. I mean come on!!!!!!!

Read the two external references above. I have read a lot about the Reptilians from many different sources and there is nothing that makes me think I want to meet one. They have a bad, bad name amongst the humans and they nor many humanss make a great deal of effort to change this. As a result, I conclude, they either don't exist or they are BAAAAAAAAADDDD!!! Once more, you post nothing that changes this. Fail.

In my on personal experience, they are a intellegent, advanced race that has no means of harming us.

So these links that you cited are your personal experience? No means of harming us?! Perhaps you didn't read your own sources, again referring to the above extracts, it seems they can and indeed do have the means to harm us. They also use these means (according to your own links) and do nothing to correct all the bad press about them.

So what is your personal experience?

I am interested in this stuff but you know very little or nothing other than reading a bunch of websites. We all do that and we can all form an opinion. As your opinion is so different to mine, I want to learn more. If they exist, I want to know they are benevolent but you have failed miserably to put anything forward that would lead anyone to that conclusion. In response to "your personal experience", you post links to websites.

Oh, and mabey a reason that they left is because they felt unwanted, forsaken, or even bored with humans. For an example, what if you had to live with a monkey for your entire life, you coun't relate to it, you couldn't talk to it, and sometimes you can't even be in the same room with it. So why not leave it? The end.

They left? When did this happen? The analogy you gave for their reasons for leaving are laughable. What a bad analogy! They left because they were bored like we would be bored living with a monkey we couldn't relate to! You say they may have felt unwanted. Wouldn't that be the same as the human feeling unwanted from the monkey, so the human leaves?!! WTF?

How have you had any personal experience with them if they left?

In the opening post, in reference to the illuminati, you stated...

Do they suppress one of the only nice aliens to us (Reptilians)?

In summary, and according to you, they are nice because of the content of the three links you gave in which contained text that would seem like abuse and harm.

I thought I could learn something about this as you seemed to know and had "personal experience". Clearly you don't and you aren't able or willing to hold any level of conversation on this subject.

From what I understand, the Reptilians ARE the illuminati and people are putting far more material to this being the case than you are for the Reptilians being friendly. (Despite the fact that they left!). Don't worry about a response to this, I'm out.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

A monkey would be easier to communicate or teach then a reptile. You could teach him to get you a beer

And this is what you feel enlightened about? These "Reptoid gods" you opinionate, who got bored of us so they abandoned us? I ask, why/how can you support them so much?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The Illuminati I'm familiar with (first hand) are nothing like what you read about on the internet or in books. But then again, I deal mostly with the positive aspect of the organization.

As far as I'm concerned the majority of the information disseminated about them is just sensationalistic propaganda designed to inspire fear,mistrust, suspicion and further complicate inferiority complexes within the masses at the lower end of the pyramid.

The true conspiracy lies within spending too much time following false leads.

Enlighten yourself!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

AscendedMaster...please, PLEASE tell me that you don't believe in the dumb David Icke theory that Reptilians are blood drinking, child molesting, satinists.

Well yes, I do. I think the JonBenet Ramsey case stinks of it as pure physical evidence that they are capable of monstrous acts in the public realm and if you look at the JonBenet thread in ATS Skunk Works I put forward my theory and evidence on this.

They need our biological nutrients to hold their 3D form. Now, if you think this is nonsense, perhaps you shouldn't be blaming David Icke - blame Arizona Wilder - it came from her mouth. Now is she a liar? Is she full of rubbish? Watch 'Revelations of a Mother Goddess' on Google Video and judge for yourself. If she's lying, then fine - hopefully I'd never have to run into that kind of madness down a dark alley so it doesn't matter either way to me. But if she's telling the truth - or even if it's a slightly embellished truth, then yep it explains the Nazi concentration camps (Mengele). It explains Kennedy assassination and CIA mind control programs (Mengele / Operation Paperclip). It explains the coldness of the British Royal family and their ostracizing of Diana. It certainly explains the murder of Diana. It explains all the children going missing worldwide. A vast unravelling, a chain reaction of conspiracies all tend to fall into place and I think David Icke is onto something and not 'dumb' at all. If he's wrong, he's wrong, but if he's close he may well be right on the money, and good on him. He's just going where his research leads him. Without Arizona Wilder and Credo Mutwa he perhaps would not have pursued his line of enquiry down this road - though looking into interbreeding bloodlines he still would eventually have to look at it somehow.. it's inevitable.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The whole bloodline thing is laughable. I think we're giving too much credit to genetics on the subject of illumination. That's probably why their plans and designs will fail - House of Usher style.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
from the universe.

but why refer to them as tratiorous , they have no loyalty to us to begin with.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The idea that people still debate the existence of the Illuminati is laughable. Folks get it through your heads, the families who controlled the world in the 1400's still do today. The same people who owned ships and shipping lanes still do. The people who controlled the world banking interests still do. Why would absolute power be userped?...I'm not ready to go down the reptilian road as yet, but to question age old power brokers is quite naive!...no offence intended either. It's come to my attention recently that a good portion of Americans are incapable of seeing and believing truth. They have been socially engineered to only believe the fable or life movie that runs daily on news networks. This message is reinforced by Hollywood and television dramas all year long.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join