It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that Coke (r)...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Coke & coc aine (bottom half of the article)

Coke myths:
www.snopes.com...
www.snopes.com...

Sorry... =/

-B.

These site are not sponsored by coke ?

Anyway...yeah I drink coke, or pepsi...daily, allas !

But i'm sorry banshee, I dont think that coke is good for health, and I'm sure they will never tell you...

About the irradiation of the food, do you know that this can be used after to track peoples and control them ?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Has anyone ever drank the coke syrup?

There was a coke syrup in store a few years ago. (But i'm not sure it was really the Coca-Cola brand).

Anyway, the formula of the syrup is so secret...I dont think that someone have the right to taste some, unless the main coke lab in atlanta, the only place where the syrup is made...

But I'm not sure, this formula is so secret or so hard to find : You just need to make a dry extract spectro-analysys, and you'll get the formula...

In fact, I aint got the sense of taste very develloped because I smoke alot, so I dont taste any difference between coke, pepsi and some ezatz like monarch-cola, virgin-cola or best-cola...

I hate the taste of aspartam and sorbitol, so I never have no "light" or "diet" products...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Water and 100% Juice > Sodas

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

These site are not sponsored by coke ?

Anyway...yeah I drink coke, or pepsi...daily, allas !

But i'm sorry banshee, I dont think that coke is good for health, and I'm sure they will never tell you...

About the irradiation of the food, do you know that this can be used after to track peoples and control them ?

Oh no no, I didn't mean to imply that Coke is good for you! Just that the things people believe about a tooth dissolving in a cup of Coke & things like that are basically urban legends.
I drink diet Coke/Pepsi on a daily basis too, and I know damn well I should be drinking milk or water instead. But the caffeine, she is gooooood.

-B.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nans,

virgin-cola?

LOL!

where do you get this?

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Nans,

virgin-cola?

LOL!

where do you get this?

You dont have some virgin-cola oversea ?
(Yes, yes, like the entainternement group virgin)
I've found this picture of scully with a bottle of virgin-cola.

The UK site is there :

www.virgin.com/cola

The bottle is designed on the silouette of Pam ANDERSON !

But you miss nothing, the taste is poor...

(When a cola bottle become a sex object...)

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 3-11-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Well, you can use Coke as an anti-rust. And it's running very well.

Actually, you can't. High sugar content, high acid content.

I can't ? So we have a problem. BECAUSE I DID IT and the coke removed all the rust from a bike chain. And in less than 1 night.

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Don't drink Coke, used to drink Pepsi but I'm swearing off drinking lots of caddiene because it can cause depression, anxiety, sleepless nights etc and I'm fed up of having all of those things.
Coke makes me ill, makes my stomach churn so I don't drink it,
Aspartame is worse, it tastes disgusting (I'm surprised most people don't notice it, it's a horrible, gummy/sickly taste at the back of your mouth after you eat/drink something with Aspartame in it), plus I don't want holes in my brain...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join