It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that Coke (r)...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
A few years ago, I was working like environemental analyst, and I've learned something strange and interesting about the softdrink soda "COKE" (Coca-Cola) :

A friend of me worked for the Coke factory, near Pais, and the factory was classified : "Nuclear Installation"...

Why ?

Because, unless of using conservatives, Coke use IONIZATION to conserve his products.

The Ionization system for conservation is not used in many food industries. This system, to simplify, stop the period (evolution) of the molecules. It's not so used because the impact of ionization on health is not well determined.

I dont know if some laboratories tsill have tested IONIZATION on humans (But maybe "CHER" (The jurassic singer) is ionized
)...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well, sign me up!

Interesting information Nans.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I never knew this, very interesting find
I don't for minute think that the Coca- cola company have any regards for there consumers. I'm sure that coke is extremely bad for you.

and the factory was classified : "Nuclear Installation"...

A Nuclear Installation! thats a #ing joke!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
some air cleaners have an option for you to ionize the air. basically it takes the stinky stuff out of the air.

is this a bad thing because the air is oinized? i doubt it.

but people will look for the negative in anything...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Ionizing filters are quite popular. They take particles (dust, etc) out of the air.

My spouse has allergies and we live in Texas; at times of the year, the dust and pollen is quite bad. We've slept LOTS better since we got two ionizers and put them in the home -- fewer sniffly mornings, less medication needed.

And Coke *does* use preservatives in its drinks, so I'm a little puzzled why "ionization" would be used since ionization doesn't preserve anything.

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, you can use Coke as an anti-rust. And it's running very well.

Would you mind to drink a bottle of anti-rust ? I don't think so. But if it's written " Coca-Cola " on the bottle, you'll drink it...

Good find Nans.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Irradiation food industry application :

But, byrd, you may be right, because it's not authorized in USA but in france since year 2001 :

French Food Authority approves irradiation of commodities (The article is in french !)

www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think thats where the confusion set in.
Irradiation vs. Ionization

Pretty big difference.

We do irradiate quite a bit of food in the U.S. as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yes, that's me, because in france we talk about ionization and not irradiation...

if you say to the french people that a major part of the food is irradiate...They will do the revolution !

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Well, you can use Coke as an anti-rust. And it's running very well.

Actually, you can't. High sugar content, high acid content.

Would you mind to drink a bottle of anti-rust ? I don't think so. But if it's written " Coca-Cola " on the bottle, you'll drink it...

Absolutely! Kills off the weaker genomes. We Coke drinkers are the TOUGH generation! You think cockroaches are tough? We survive things that would make cockroaches fall over and die!

(have I had too much sugar and caffeine today? Goodness! What ever makes you think THAT?)

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByrdAbsolutely! Kills off the weaker genomes. We Coke drinkers are the TOUGH generation! You think cockroaches are tough? We survive things that would make cockroaches fall over and die!

(have I had too much sugar and caffeine today? Goodness! What ever makes you think THAT?)

This is why I always force me to drink Coke !

Coke and Pepsi first was two meds. (Pepsi stand for the pepsine, a stomach enzyme (A stomach acid)). Coke have a hight ph because it help the stomach in digestion.

There was some coc aine in Coke, before coc aine was declared illegal drug. Now, caffeine have replaced coc aine.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have heard that coffee is harder on your stomach than colas, does anyone know that is true or not?

Anyways the acid in your stomach would eat anything I've heard and makes coke seem like water in comparison.

I don't like the idea of drinking colas on an empty stomach all the time though.

What about the debate of diet coke and the artificial sweeteners?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This is why I always force me to drink Coke !

Coke and Pepsi first was two meds. (Pepsi stand for the pepsine, a stomach enzyme (A stomach acid)). Coke have a hight ph because it help the stomach in digestion.

There was some coc aine in Coke, before coc aine was declared illegal drug. Now, caffeine have replaced coc aine.

Do know when that was Nans? I remember my brother always craved coke... he couldn't go a day without one.
Could that have messed him up later on? It seems that's all he ever drank.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Coke is actually very usefull... I refuse to drink it for the following reasons.... Take some coke and....
-fill a toilet bowl with it... the rings and stains will disapear after a day
-Fill a regular bowl with coke and stick a steak in it.... It will disolve in 1-2 days..
-Coke is known to be used to remove blood stains off of the roads by cops after shooting and accidents.
-The main acid in coke(cant remeber the name) When transported in high concetrations between facilitys requires a hazardous wast sticker on the tanker because if it was spilled on the asphalt it would eat it away.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know someone that used to work in a Coke factory that said it was a common occurrence for the workers to spit, flick cigarette ash and occasionally piss into the huge vats. I don't drink it and neither does he.
Incidentally, a McDonalds near me was recently temporarily shut down after routine tests found 13 different types of sperm in the mayonnaise. That's 13 different people spunking in the mayonnaise. I�m not joking.
Needless to say I don't eat that # either...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Coke & coc aine (bottom half of the article)

Coke myths:
www.snopes.com...
www.snopes.com...

Sorry... =/

-B.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
Incidentally, a McDonalds near me was recently temporarily shut down after routine tests found 13 different types of sperm in the mayonnaise. That's 13 different people spunking in the mayonnaise.

*wishes he read this BEFORE having a Big Mac Combo for lunch*

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I'm sure that coke is extremely bad for you.

Were you aware that the *undiluted* syrup of Coke will eat the paint off from your car & remove the chrome coating from the bumper?...Think of what that would do to your stomach lining & intestinal tract...

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
is this a bad thing because the air is oinized?

You & others here may be mainly referring to using an ionization technique to attract airborne particulates in order to "filter" the air, but as for ionizing the air itself, it depends upon the actual charge of the ions; Positive ions will seriously degrade your moods & make you "antsy", but negative ions are calming & relaxing. This is why the air after an electrical storm "smells" good...

Originally posted by kegs
That's 13 different people spunking in the mayonnaise.

Very high protein-count there...Nearly as high as eating live worms & insects...

Originally posted by kegsI�m not joking.

Well, even though I told the truth, I *was* joking about it...

Alien, if what you posted has any truth in it, then you definitely do *not* want to look up the list of "maximum allowable amounts of foriegn material" that the Government allows to "slip into" the foods processed industrially. You'll see things like bug parts & whole bugs, rat hairs & tails, bug eggs, etc...

I started reading that list & couldn't finish it because I was getting dangerously close to swearing of *eating* altogether...

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Has anyone ever drank the coke syrup?

I think the sugar and caffeine would make it feel like you just did a few lines.

Not that I advocate that.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I drink both Coke and Pepsi...just not the product made in India or elsewhere....

www.enn.com...
www.softcom.net...

<<   2 >>

join