It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghosts or demons in my phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
well id like to start off sayin the neither me or my brother are carzy or get high. now thats out of the way. my phone is honestly quite crazy we ear starnge noises and sounds like people are on speaker phone when they never on and a couple times my friends and my bros friends and my bro say they have heard a creepy old lady when tryin to call my house or call out. i have no clue wut it may be but it is very strange i have heard ghost are attracted to eletronic energy but why a phone. if you were wondering wut the old lady says is disturbing she says they dont live here anymore or why have you called this residence theres no one by that name here and its the same old lady in all cases so i highly doubt its a wrong number. its almost like she may be forseeing somethin but i just cant tell she never talks back she only laughs in a creepy way.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Your phonelines are crossed with another persons phone. This happens from time to time. It is most likey not a ghost, but i'm sure it sounds creepy.

-- Boat

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Someone playing a prank? It is also possible to have interference in the case that you picked up someone elses radio signal. It occurs rarely, but often enough hehe. Well that would be a logical conclusion.

If it are underground wires then the chance is slim that you hear someone elses signal. The only way there is when the wires are old and the isolation material grew thin enough for the signal to pass through it.

I never heard of, or experienced, a case like this so can't approach it from a believers point of view.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Enyalius]

join