It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So 9/11 Was an Inside Job..Which of These Others Were as Well?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Since so many people have adopted the belief that 9/11 was an inside job pulled off by neocons and had nothing to do with radical islamic terrorists, here is a list of other supposed terrorists action over the last few decades. Which others of these did those sneaky and insidious neocons perpetrate?

-November 1979: Muslim extremists (Iranian variety) seized the U.S. embassy in Iran and held 52 American hostages for 444 days. following Democrat Jimmy Carter's masterful foreign policy granting Islamic fanaticism its first real foothold in the Middle East.

— 1982: Muslim extremists (mostly Hezbollah) began a nearly decade-long habit of taking Americans and Europeans hostage in Lebanon, killing William Buckley and holding Terry Anderson for 6 1/2 years.

— April 1983: Muslim extremists (Islamic Jihad or possibly Hezbollah) bombed the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, killing 16 Americans.

— October 1983: Muslim extremists (Hezbollah) blew up the U.S. Marine barracks at the Beirut airport, killing 241 Marines.

— December 1983: Muslim extremists (al-Dawa) blew up the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait, killing five and injuring 80.

www.humanevents.com...

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Apoc]

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey ...man, there were no terrorists! Don't you get it??? CT comments aside,your right!The MIB have been around a long time. That is........... if I was paranoid!!!!What do ya think Osama Apologists??? Ok,..... blame it on Prescott somehow!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I only know about Madrid march 11, London 7/7 , India 7/11, two Bali bombings and of course 9/11. Don't know about the others if secrets services did them. But this could be an interesting topic.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why oh Why do people get labeled in the sense of believing

A. Arab terrorists did it.
B. The USA did it.

Why do we have to be one or the other?

Isnt it probable, if at least more than LIKELY

that the bush administration had intellegence it was coming,
thought to them selves,
"gawd darnit, if these people pull this off, we will have our foot in the door to the middle east."

why couldnt they LET them do it?..
they didnt have to do anything, accept make sure secuirity was lapse, make sure there were no undercover people on board that particular day, and keep all important people AWAY from the targets.

These arab terorrists didnt need to do anything SPECIAL here, nothing they couldnt learn in a cave, i mean slitting a throat with a box cutter isnt the most technical thing, taking over a plane can be done easily, as long as uve got numbers, speed and surprise.

make sure uve got 1 man who can navigate the plane, and you dont need any outside help.

Your list probably has only 1 possible attack, that COULD of been done by inside agents, and thats the london bombing.
But even then... that seems more to me, to be some muslim citizens in the UK, angry at the western world, researching online how to create bombs, forming a cult suicide pact amongst each other and doing the attack. The only thing affiliating them with alqaeda, is that they are muslim.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
.....All done by Black Op intelligence agencies. Who else would have the weapons? How do these terrorists get their weapons anyway? Western Intelligence....Western Intelligence....Western Intelligence...Western Int...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
interesting thought. especialy considdering that my parrents were almost kidnapped by extreemists. then later they heard that the cia was also on the prowl in the same area. rather makes one wonder, especialy since the extreemists were out of their normal area of operations.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
.....All done by Black Op intelligence agencies. Who else would have the weapons? How do these terrorists get their weapons anyway? Western Intelligence....Western Intelligence....Western Intelligence...Western Int...

Serious or sarcastic?

Umm yea, who else could have weapons that'd do that, oh I don't know, 13 year old boys from the U.S.? I mean come on, fertalizer and some diesel fuel, why would you have to Intel to get your hands on that? Building bombs doesn't take much in the way of brains.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Did you just copy your post from Ann Coultier?

— Spring 1993: Muslim extremists (al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya, the Sudanese Islamic Front and at least one member of Hamas) plot to blow up the Lincoln and Holland tunnels, the U.N. complex, and the FBI's lower Manhattan headquarters.

— November 1995: Muslim extremists (possibly Iranian "Party of God") explode a car bomb at U.S. military headquarters in Saudi Arabia, killing five U.S. military servicemen.

— June 1996: Muslim extremists (13 Saudis and a Lebanese member of Hezbollah, probably with involvement of al-Qaida) explode a truck bomb outside the Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds.

— August 1998: Muslim extremists (al-Qaida) explode truck bombs at U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, killing 224 and injuring thousands.

— October 2000: Muslim extremists (al-Qaida) blow up the U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole, killing 17 U.S. sailors.

— Sept. 11, 2001: Muslim extremists (al-Qaida) hijack commercial aircraft and fly planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania, killing nearly 3,000 Americans.
anncoulter.com

If you are going to plagiarize someone, at least plagiarize someone half-way intelligent.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think if you knew the truth

about the last 200 years

you wouldn't sleep well for a few days

without some meds.

Then you couldn't tell anyone

cuz nobody would believe you.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You're saying those incidents never happened?

I don't care much for the source either, but I don't care for most of the sources people here do.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
Since so many people have adopted the belief that 9/11 was an inside job pulled off by neocons and had nothing to do with radical islamic terrorists, here is a list of other supposed terrorists action over the last few decades. Which others of these did those sneaky and insidious neocons perpetrate?

— December 1988: Muslim extremists (backed by Libya) bombed Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, killing all 259 on board and 11 on the ground.

One at a time, please. There are others with questions about them, but the 1988 Lockerbie bombing is especially visible as a subject of conspiracy. And why would it just have to be neocons? Why not the black octopus of the world dominating secret government itself?

www.sundayherald.com...

Lockerbie: CIA witness gagged by US government

A FORMER CIA agent who claims Libya is not responsible for the Lockerbie bombing is being gagged by the US government under state secrecy laws and faces 10 years in prison if he reveals any information about the terrorist attack.

A similar news report to the above: freerepublic.com...

news.scotsman.com...

A FORMER Scottish police chief has given lawyers a signed statement claiming that key evidence in the Lockerbie bombing trial was fabricated.

The retired officer - of assistant chief constable rank or higher - has testified that the CIA planted the tiny fragment of circuit board crucial in convicting a Libyan for the 1989 mass murder of 270 people.

Multiple theories on this event:
news.bbc.co.uk...

I have a question for you, Apoc. Why aren't you looking up this information yourself?

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Frith]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
As far as the Lockerbie bombing goes, I have a friend who was actually on that flight. He got off at Heathrow, and on the flight from Frankfurt, he was sitting next to a US soldier going home on leave. He told me that the guy was literally sweating with fear because he said he'd heard rumours that there was a bomb on the plane.

There were also reports about US officials getting to the crash site very promptly indeed and removing evidence right in front of the local police, who were understandably pretty ticked off.

The whole Libyan connection is, IMO, a hoax. I'm not sure who was really behind it but I am convinced that some sections of the US military and government knew it was coming and decided to let it go ahead anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Oh - and the US embassy thing in Iran, 1979?

Some background on this.

In the fifties, Iran was a democracy and its citizens elected as President a guy called Mossadegh who wanted to kick out the multinational oil companies and use the oil wealth of the country to the benefit of its people - health care, education... the kind of stuff that that terrible "dictator" Chavez is doing now in Venezuela.

CIA agent Kermit Roosevelt rented a mob and organised a coup and Shah Reza Pahlavi was brought back to rule despotically over Iran for two decades of terror, supported by the US-trained and supplied secret police, the SAVAK. After a few years of brutal repression the Iranians turned to the fundamentalist Islamic preachers and had a bit of a revolution. And you know what? They blamed (quite correctly) the US for their ills. Did you know that the US embassy was known to the locals as "the nest of spies"?

Or are you one of the people that subscribes to the comforting myth "they hate us for our freedoms"?

What they hated was having their own freedoms TAKEN AWAY and replaced with a brutal police state.

Oh yeah... under the Shah, the multinationals got back in and kept pumping that oil. Nice for them, huh?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Notice the common theme here? They are mainly attacking US presence in the Middle East. Think about that for a moment.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
yea and rightully so....the US has no right creating artificial terrorism and stickin its nose in the Middle East's business

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
How many times do you have to be told, people?

9/11 was pulled off by Arabs organized by CIA, Mossad and MI6 agents posing as Al-Qaeda middlemen.

The terrorist attacks that have taken place outside of US have been done by local islamic groups not directly connected to Al-Qaeda.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Credit your source apoc.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster

Yeah and right now we are training Iraq soldiers to actually hit something when they shoot, giving them air conditioned humvees [wish I had one!] lots of weapons and bullets.

I bet every terrorist group is funded by UD drug smuggling operations.

But ya know what? not a damn thing any one is going to do about it, or can do about it. So lets have another beer and move to the country. Idah is nice I hear.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If anyone disagrees with the factual content of the events I've listed, please say so. They are public record.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well you obviously haven't read the thread very carefully. On the Iranian US embassy takeover, I have given rather more background that puts it into context as a justifiable act of retaliation, and on the Lockerbie bombing I have adduced testimony that casts doubt on the official statement.

Your somewhat pompous "this is all a matter of public record" allows you to be very selective about the facts on at least these two instances.

And you still haven't admitted that you just got all this from Anne ("Pudenda Shenanigans") Coulter, someone who - like so many of her right-wing fellow-travellers - plays fast and loose with the facts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join