It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Zionism?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

ATS officially supports the intelligent discussion of any topic... and vehemently spits in the face of anything resembling racism.

I gotta disagree with that...

Great discussions occur on this site, don't get me wrong, but "vehemently" spitting in the face of racism? Hardly. I have seen quite a few subtle racist posts here that go "unnoticed" (hell, people defend these posts as not being racist). A couple of my fellow ATSers would confirm my experiences, just so you know. Enough derailing, though...

I like the fact that you dropped your nuts on this one, OP. I'm all about exposing the dirty Zionists. But, be careful; ANYTHING that even REMOTELY smacks of or could be interpreted as anti-Semitism (
, this one STILL kills me. I mean, you can criticize the Arab Semites all day long, but you can't say a THING about the Jewish Semites. People seriously need to educate themselves on terms like this...:shk: ) gets your good info exposing the Zionists labeled as anti-Semitic.

Gotta love the Zionist catchphrase...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I have seen quite a few subtle racist posts here that go "unnoticed"

Well... it's simply not possible to notice every post on a discussion board as large as ATS.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The fact that people are giving WATS votes to a post that does nothing but consolidate information presented on other sites and posting pictures of Jews with politicians, as though the politicians don't pose with every ethnic group in the country or whoever is willing to donate or deliver votes.

Wow...

I guess people are more receptive to things due to the conflict in the middle east.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsieur Goy
Z.O.G. (Zionist Occupied Government)

Did you know...

Interesting key word.

en.wikipedia.org...

In this case, the word "Zionist" is used as a euphemism for "Jew" in order that Jews be portrayed as conspirators who aim to control the world. Though some conspiracy theorists use the term Zionist more narrowly to mean supporters (and agents) of Israel, historically, to those claiming that there is a Zionist Occupation Government, "Zionist" is often vague, derogatory, and meant to allude to a supposed international Jewish conspiracy, as in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Not that the Major is much for poetry, but I think some here are.

The Jews are on your doorstep,
They're underneath your bed.
The Jews are playing tiddly-winks
Right inside your head.
The Jews are in the sewer
They're coming through the drain.
You dare not go potty,
For the Jews will cause you pain.
The Jews are in the attic
They're hiding in your walls
Don't bend over, poor Eugene,
They've got you by the balls.
The Jews are in the pantry,
They're poisoning your food.
The Jews are on the TV now,
Screwing up your mood!
The Jews are knocking on your head,
They're crawling in your brain.
They're shrinking down your manhood,
They're driving you insane.

Lynn K. Circle

www.omdurman.org...

I'm always amazed at the irony of coincidences, as with the convenient use of "ZOG"
in your post, and with the uncanny color match of Fido's calling card on the sole of my boot and the shirt you're wearing.

Sell your hate somewhere else.

Dismissed.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Attention!

**Salutes**

Welcome back from your TDY Major.

We hate that you had to come back to straighten us out again, but were glad your back.

I'll make sure the company clerk has your simplified per diem and transfer papers ready to sign asap.

**Salutes**

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
The fact that people are giving WATS votes to a post that does nothing but consolidate information presented on other sites and posting pictures of Jews with politicians, as though the politicians don't pose with every ethnic group in the country or whoever is willing to donate or deliver votes.

No you are wrong there Djarums it goes to the fact that somebody took the time to presented as a whole and as a good debatable topic . . .

That is Why I gave my vote and probably some others

But it rather turn into caca when demoralizing religion and religious believes was use to further an agenda or to prove wrongly a point. . .

I can take racism(some may not depending on their personal experiences) with not problem but when it comes to religious believes and accounts of the ancients . . . the poster should have know better.

I guess people are more receptive to things due to the conflict in the middle east.

People get receptive to what propaganda about the middle east is presented by then and from who. . .

Yes the main topic right now Is either Mel Gibson or Israel in Lebanon. . . until something better comes to take the place.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Took the time? I actually did not find one new thought in that entire discussion. Pure regurgitation of the same old same old.

As for religion: as I've said numerous times, the Talmud is a collection of thousands and thousands of pages of discussions. It is not the Torah (bible) or law. Anyone who can take a quote out of there and use that to state that this is the feeling of Jews is no better than someone who says David Duke represents all white people and Louis Farakhan represents all black people. Aka an idiot.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes, excellent research....maybe some people will start to see what's really going on here. You have my vote too

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Took the time? I actually did not find one new thought in that entire discussion. Pure regurgitation of the same old same old.

That is personal opinion and you have yours and I have mine.

Peace and love in earth Djarums . . .even when it seems that wars are the hot topic of the day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join