It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather control Device?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The other day I was staring at the sky atop a large hill near a lake. I heard there is a US military fort in the area so I must of been staring in the direction of it. Then I saw a very very faint red flash high in the sky too high for radio towers and it cant be a plane b/c I had my eyes fixed and I would of saw another red flash. Then I was thinking it was nothing so then I turned away but when I turned back I noticed that all the clouds near the flash besides two which all of them were white turned into rain clouds. There was no wind so the clouds stayed in the exact same spot and they have been doing that for hours. Then I was thinking that why were the white clouds rain clouds in 5 seconds. So then I was thinking it might be a weather control device. Then the two clouds who were white slowly turned into rain clouds. Then one which was already a rain cloud slowly turned into white but not all they way only like 1/8th. Then the other two ones which just turned into rain clouds turned white again. Then they turned to rain clouds and then slowly disapeared while all the other ones near the red flash stayed rain cloud. How does this happen? Every other clouds besides like 9 were white. The sun was out bright, over 100 degrees F b/c of the dreadful heat wave and there was no forecast of rain at all for today. And all the clouds stayed fixed in their positions. The ones who turned to rain cloud did not change form b/c I remembered how they looked b/c I stared at the sky for pretty long. Out of all 21 years of my life I have never seen white clouds turn completely to rain clouds. If this were just nature can someone tell me if they have seen this before?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Where are you located? If anywhere in Alaska then I would guess that it is this
HAARP Array

If not then I would guess it is just a freak rain cloud. Can you get pictures? Also I am guessing that if you were anywhere near something like that, well lets just say that you wouldn't be anywhere near something like that.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I was on Tablerock lake in the Ozark mountain range in Missouri United States and I was thinking to myself, "I wish I brought my video cam". There is a fort near by and when I say nearby I mean near by that red flash. If only I had pictures I would be more than willing to show you but I dont. Going all the way back to get the video cam would be a very very long way, some couple hundred miles. And on my way back home today I saw a truck carrying explosives on the road going to that fort.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Weather control device? They wouldn't use it unless there was a war.

And then if they wanted to test it, they wouldn't do it in Missouri...theyd do it in Alaska or the Nevada desert.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In what direction is the base? I see the lake and the Army Corps of Engineers to the east. I am using Google Earth.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was facing east alright

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thats it! I used google earth and found the exact direction I was staring and it was directly at the base.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They look like they are in the middle of a neighborhood so I would rule them out. It also doesn't look like they have any antenna arrays so unless there is another army base in the area, I would pretty much rule that out. I will keep looking for bases though.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It was in the air so it should be coming from a plane.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Uh Oh, looks like theres a radio tower in the war. Maybe it was a freak rain cloud but I'm still up for an open mind.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Uh Oh, looks like theres a radio tower in the war. Maybe it was a freak rain cloud but I'm still up for an open mind.
it was probly a red spright or red lighting which is rare to see but they do hapen ofen

top topics

join