It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Quiz

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Your Result: Moderate lol and i'ver been here 5years hahaha I feel upset by this ah well what can you do eh but keep plodding on

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

this dumb quiz gave me the same thing its retarded

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Cool quiz and considering the generic nature of the answers my result was quiet close to where I consider my ATS standing to be . Anyway the quiz doesn't change the fact that I am addicted to ATS . Anyway what the answer doesn't say is that I have regular quality discussions with a couple of members.

The result.

Your Result: Moderate

You dabble, post now and again. You are not unheard of at ATS, but not exactly a shining figure. You may possess a title, such as Writer, Scholar, or Fighter. The upper level of this class may contain all three. Your posts are well researched, but not always well received and respected. However, you most likely don't care. You find yourself often doing battle with the "Weak" class of ATSer, often citing the same irrefutable facts over and over again while the HardCore members look on and shake their heads. You are not always respected, but the quality of your posts will gain you attention.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Moderate. I am addicted though, and its getting worse.

Every time I log on to ATS I say SHAZAAM!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You dabble, post now and again. You are not unheard of at ATS, but not exactly a shining figure. You may possess a title, such as Writer, Scholar, or Fighter. The upper level of this class may contain all three. Your posts are well researched, but not always well received and respected. However, you most likely don't care. You find yourself often doing battle with the "Weak" class of ATSer, often citing the same irrefutable facts over and over again while the HardCore members look on and shake their heads. You are not always respected, but the quality of your posts will gain you attention.

Ive been offline for a long time without an internet connection, but u can still learn things even then... seems most people get this result, if i hadn't seen the first response i'd say the programme was fixed...

[edit on 27/4/2008 by BlackSamurai04b]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

i am moderate as well, but not bad for not being here for such a long time
hmm what will happen in 2 or 3 years?
hardcore then? who knows

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Moderate

for only being on ATS a month I feel like maybe I clicked a few incorrect answers...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Your Result: Weak

I had it coming, I blanched at a few of the questions. I am new after all

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Moderate. Good thing I rejoice in mediocracy!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Moderate!

Given I live with people who just don't get why I would want to spend hours on a Forum, I'm impressed! Time to dump the family so I can score better

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How big an ATSer are you? Your Result: Moderate You dabble, post now and again. You are not unheard of at ATS, but not exactly a shining figure. You may possess a title, such as Writer, Scholar, or Fighter. The upper level of this class may contain all three. Your posts are well researched, but not always well received and respected. However, you most likely don't care. You find yourself often doing battle with the "Weak" class of ATSer, often citing the same irrefutable facts over and over again while the HardCore members look on and shake their heads. You are not always respected, but the quality of your posts will gain you attention.HardCore Weak How big an ATSer are you?Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Mod edit:bb code to prevent page skewing

[edit on 6-11-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Looks like a lot of Moderates went on to become moderators.

As for me..No surprise at all:
How big an ATSer are you?
Your Result: HardCore

Above and beyond what could be expected of anyone with a real life outside of ATS. The rock of conspiracy and knowledge. Everyone knows you, whether for good or for worse. You may be a Moderator, or carry strong aspirations to become one. Members benefit from your vast knowledge and often turn to you for advice on many particular subjects. You are most likely of Expert status or a TinWiki Editor. HardCore members, to you a firm salute from the shadows! It is through your undying and influential devotion to the cause that ignorance is denied time and time again. Be proud of yourself as the lower classes scorn your brilliance.

DAMN I'M GOOD

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Interesting post.

It would seem that I rank as a "Moderate" user.

Description was uncanny, by the way - lol.

"May have a couple of titles."
"Frequently find yourself battling the weak class."

lol

Good quiz.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well i'm a moderate by all accounts...

Might be a bit different if the quiz was updated.. like, its got a question about status bar... that's soooo 2008....

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, that's a big fat WEAK! But how could I expect any different seeing how this is post #22 (?). I can't say I didn't think it would have been pretty funny if I rocked it. Someone has a LOT to learn...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm hardcore too

Loved the description too

Especially this bit

It is through your undying and influential devotion to the cause that ignorance is denied time and time again. Be proud of yourself as the lower classes scorn your brilliance.

Soooo funny...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This quiz has me about right, good job putting it together. Who are the 3 Amigos anyway?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Moderate, can't complain, I have only been here for a little over a month.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well, I just joined tonight and have posted only a half-dozen posts so far and, according the the quiz that I took tonight, I'm already rated as "HARDCORE".

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

well thats not very fair lol. I spend almost all of my off time on this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join