It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Quiz

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well,
the Dante's Inferno quiz seems to be doing fairly well. Here is one final quiz. Moderaters, again, feel free to delete this if you feel it does not belong. To all ATS Members out there, a quick quiz to see how you rank in the world of ATS. Enjoy.

ATS Quiz

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hmm... Well, thanks a lot! Apparently I am the scum of the pond on ATS. Guess I'll have to try harder.

Weak
You would like to be more involved, but you either just dont have what it takes, don't want to devote the time for quality posts, or perhaps you are just too new for this test. You are scourned by your peers, and easily intimidated. Your disorganized posts are usually more opinionated than helpful, and often incite long and drawn out debates. In this respect, you are sometimes the floormat of the ATS doorstep. Aspire to greatness. Deny ignorance from the bottom of the ladder, and give those above you a boost until you are ready to ascend yourself.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm a moderate????

You dabble, post now and again. You are not unheard of at ATS, but not exactly a shining figure. You may possess a title, such as Writer, Scholar, or Fighter. The upper level of this class may contain all three. Your posts are well researched, but not always well received and respected. However, you most likely don't care. You find yourself often doing battle with the "Weak" class of ATSer, often citing the same irrefutable facts over and over again while the HardCore members look on and shake their heads. You are not always respected, but the quality of your posts will gain you attention.

I'm not a shining figure either. I'd be offended if I cared about such things.

Still, cute quiz.

wupy

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Me, hardcore

Above and beyond what could be expected of anyone with a real life outside of ATS. The rock of conspiracy and knowledge. Everyone knows you, whether for good or for worse. You may be a Moderator, or carry strong aspirations to become one. Members benefit from your vast knowledge and often turn to you for advice on many particular subjects. You are most likely of Expert status or a TinWiki Editor. HardCore members, to you a firm salute from the shadows! It is through your undying and influential devotion to the cause that ignorance is denied time and time again. Be proud of yourself as the lower classes scorn your brilliance.

cute, interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You dabble, post now and again. You are not unheard of at ATS, but not exactly a shining figure. You may possess a title, such as Writer, Scholar, or Fighter. The upper level of this class may contain all three. Your posts are well researched, but not always well received and respected. However, you most likely don't care. You find yourself often doing battle with the "Weak" class of ATSer, often citing the same irrefutable facts over and over again while the HardCore members look on and shake their heads. You are not always respected, but the quality of your posts will gain you attention.

Sounds about right.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Springer...

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Moderate???

I'll have to spend more time here so i can catch on.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Moderate

Their definition of moderate:

Anyway, cute quiz.

Who came up with that?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I got wupys, zaphs and mechanics results:

Kinda true, but I actually really do care about what people think about my posts.

And that HardCore members crap it crap.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Moderate. Good quiz.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I was working under pressure, sorry if the results arent the most form fitting. Glad everyone likes it though.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
YAY I am a Hardcore ATS junkie. I'm sorry... I don't get much.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm a moderate ATSer. Kinda suprising to me in a good way, i thought i would be lower.

Watch out people, i'm slowly but surely climbing the rungs of the ATS ladder of categorizing people's worth based on an online quiz consisting of twelve questions!!!

EdenKaia, good quiz, I liked it a lot.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Moderate.

You find yourself often doing battle with the "Weak" class of ATSer, often citing the same irrefutable facts over and over again while the HardCore members look on and shake their heads. You are not always respected...

So true.

Great quiz!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Moderate. Fun quiz.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm Moderate like alot of others.

Fit's me well.

Enjoyed the quiz.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Your Result: HardCore
uhm, I guess cause I have no real life

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
How big an ATSer are you?
Your Result: HardCore

nice quiz man enjoyed it

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Moderate like a lot of others, pretty much what i expected. Good quiz.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Another ho-hum moderate...

That's ok, I believe Everything In Moderation, eh mates?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join