It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staged UFO Disclosure Imminent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have been contemplating recent threads, we have the SETI signal conspiracy whihc does seem to be in itself rather interesting and there may well be something in this one unlike many other cover up stories. Now we have Buzz Aldrin confessing to seeing a UFO. Apparently there is woo haa over the latest Shuttle mission with reports of delays due to something happening "out there" (personally i'd go with the bad weather myself but hey ho) and reports of UFO's being filmed near the shuttle.
With the current crisis in the Middle East and the real posibility that trigger happy George may attack Iran and Syria any time soon, would it not be plausible that in an attempt to distract the World's attention from the deepening crisis in the Middle East, the US Govt/ SETI suddendly announces in an offical capacity that ET has been heard and said hello to the people of Planet Earth?
I for one beleive that we are ready for First Contact dispite our many world problems. In fact we NEED it now, if only to show how stupid our squabbles over religion for example really is. Well these are my thoughts, what are yours?

[edit: fixed title ?sp]

[edit on 8/2/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think a official statement now if true is needed. The world is conditioned enough to accept this. Hell only a few years ago topics like this were only discussed on sites such as ATS but now its all over the place. Preperations have suceeded and i believe we are ready.

If we have sourced a signal though i dont believe we FOUND it but i believe THEY, THEM have decided the time is right for contact and have allowed us a small insight to the bigger picture

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ah, yes. I remember when such a UFO disclosure was imminent... in 1967, and in 1973, and in 1978, then again in 1988, and 1992, and then 1997, and in 2002...

I look forward to the next time UFO disclosure is imminent. Brings back such wonderful memories.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm ready lets bring it on, More we need something to shock everyone and realize we are on a path of destruction and taking the earth with us, Just my 2 cents!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawgjay
I'm ready lets bring it on, More we need something to shock everyone and realize we are on a path of destruction and taking the earth with us, Just my 2 cents!

Oh, what does it matter? We're all doomed, anyway. We'll all end up dead, sooner or later. You think evidence of an ET civilization will stop us from beating the crap out of each other and poisoning the planet. Maybe for about 2 days, then it will be back to business as usual. That's the way we are. You can't make a horse walk on two legs for long. Enjoy the long decline. Think of it as a rollercoaster ride to Hell.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There is an interview on Tom Horn's web site called Conspiracy Theories that covers all that from a biblical perspective.

Click here

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If real; disclosure and public visitation would certainly focus the world's attention, irrespective of their current problems with other humans, on a collective speculation. In fact, at that moment, time would seem to stand still for the entire human race. Shooting, bombing, arguing, everything would for that moment, seem petty.
But in the days that follow, place if you would the current bunch of world leaders, and imagine what would happen. Imagine the lies and political wrangling that will insue across the globe.
Then there's the insanely religeous. I'm probably not being fair with the insane comment, I apologize. But think of the twists and turns they would make to bring the flock back into the fold, for harvest to the king. Or to whoever they may worship.
If past history is to be the measure for judgement, our earth will probably dissolve into chaos for a short period. At least until everyone realizes that the aliens may want to help. I'm simply taking for granted that they do. No real reason why I feel that way.
That's just briefly how I see those hypethetical events happening. Of course I could be wrong. I often am.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wirral Bagpuss I agree with you. We need this contact to happen, to get ourselves out of this primitive rut. As I said in another post, religion is the greatest hoax that man has ever created. It is the prime cause of the Isreal Hezbollah and now Syrian war all for what?! My beliefs in god are better that yours? Please

But let me tell you this Wirral, if contact between the masses and ET's are made, there will be on type of persons, one type of group that will cause a major ruckus...these religious groups...christians, catholics, the whole shabang. They will loose there minds...but that's there problem, not mine not yours not the ET's.

And once again, we need this contact to advanced our race. We are busy battling each other for material goods when there are many alternatives. We are stuck in the same circle or war and if nothing on a massive scale is done, then we are stuck, stuck in this damn rut that we call a "modern society."

[edit on 1-8-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Nexis
these religious groups...christians, catholics, the whole shabang. They will loose there minds...but that's there problem, not mine not yours not the ET's.

No, I don't think so. In order for these religions to have been so successful over the years, they've had to be flexible. If an ET civilization made itself known, they'd dig up some quote here or there that shows we were told about it all along, and the Christians, at least, would be building spaceships to send missionaries out to it. The new strangers. After all:

Exodus 22:21
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him:
for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
No, I don't think so. In order for these religions to have been so successful over the years, they've had to be flexible. If an ET civilization made itself known, they'd dig up some quote here or there that shows we were told about it all along, and the Christians, at least, would be building spaceships to send missionaries out to it.

I agree with that they would have to be flexible with time or they would still believe that heaven is in the clouds and hell is underground beneath us. These same people will alter the bible to fit what history/future dictates in order to seem accurate. Religion was created before law in order to keep the balance and control the masses, it's easy for an excellent writer to write a story as powerful as the stories in the bible. People through time have always asked what's beyond the stars, back then religions believed it was just us and no more now with the internet and the information and our fingertips everything has to be altered.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by T_Nexis
Wirral Bagpuss I agree with you. We need this contact to happen, to get ourselves out of this primitive rut. As I said in another post, religion is the greatest hoax that man has ever created. It is the prime cause of the Isreal Hezbollah and now Syrian war all for what?! My beliefs in god are better that yours? Please

But let me tell you this Wirral, if contact between the masses and ET's are made, there will be on type of persons, one type of group that will cause a major ruckus...these religious groups...christians, catholics, the whole shabang. They will loose there minds...but that's there problem, not mine not yours not the ET's.

And once again, we need this contact to advanced our race. We are busy battling each other for material goods when there are many alternatives. We are stuck in the same circle or war and if nothing on a massive scale is done, then we are stuck, stuck in this damn rut that we call a "modern society."

Hey thanks for that !!
But yes, to answer your question, what if an ailen lands on Dubya's front lawn aka The White House and said Hey Earthlings "God" does not exist. Personally i believe in the existaance of a Supreme Being/Creator but am not overtly keen on the teachings of Christianity, Islam. Buddha etc as they all amount to the same thing in the end, that being the existance of a Divine Power. No single "world relgion" is the "right" religion. Each World reglion is just a different interpretation of a single universal truth that a Divine Being exists. It is not caled Allah or God or Buddha or Jehova or whatever you wish to call it. It is a Divine Being. Having said all that if ET said "Hey folks God does not exist, when you die that's it. yes i would be upset as i know i would never see my parents again for example, my Mother is already dead due to the wretched Cancer. But whilst being upset at first i would come to accept the ET view after a while of adjustment and make the most of what Life has to offer. I am pretty strong willed. But yes i know there are those who would commit suicide etc, but perhaps they are closed minded already and are not open to new possibilities, dimensions and alternatives. But hey whatever happens it still makes the Israeli/Lebabnon conflict happening right now look so damn stupid and pointless and an immature act of behaviour on the part of the Human Race as a whole !! Wish GWB and other political leaders would open their eyes for a change and take a reality check !

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wish that too, but I really think bush is apart of the ulluminati.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think if there is any disclosure they, or it, would be here to help us out on this global warming thing, if that's what it is. I personally think we have passed the point of no return and we are all going to die! with out some kind of intervention, but hey what do i know

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Hey thanks for that !!
But yes, to answer your question, what if an ailen lands on Dubya's front lawn aka The White House and said Hey Earthlings "God" does not exist. Personally i believe in the existaance of a Supreme Being/Creator but am not overtly keen on the teachings of Christianity, Islam. Buddha etc as they all amount to the same thing in the end, that being the existance of a Divine Power. No single "world relgion" is the "right" religion. Each World reglion is just a different interpretation of a single universal truth that a Divine Being exists. It is not caled Allah or God or Buddha or Jehova or whatever you wish to call it. It is a Divine Being. Having said all that if ET said "Hey folks God does not exist, when you die that's it. yes i would be upset as i know i would never see my parents again for example, my Mother is already dead due to the wretched Cancer. But whilst being upset at first i would come to accept the ET view after a while of adjustment and make the most of what Life has to offer. I am pretty strong willed. But yes i know there are those who would commit suicide etc, but perhaps they are closed minded already and are not open to new possibilities, dimensions and alternatives. But hey whatever happens it still makes the Israeli/Lebabnon conflict happening right now look so damn stupid and pointless and an immature act of behaviour on the part of the Human Race as a whole !! Wish GWB and other political leaders would open their eyes for a change and take a reality check !

You're welcome and I apologize about what's happening to your mother, my mother is a cancer surviver. There is always a chance.

People like GWB, Cheney and Rumsfeld are in it for the profit, the money, the material goods. There is no chance of them opening there eyes.

The crisis in the Middle East and the war in Iraq are prime examples of our barbaric nature. For Iraq the US Gov't had to lie to the UN, then lie to it's own citizens, then when the UN wouldn't allow the invasion Bush open hand slapped the UN out of the way. All for what? Oil?! A pipeline going through Afghanistan?! Now with Isreal, Lebanon and Syria, I got $50 that says Isreal drops a small nuclear device on Syria, which will spark Iran to drop there own nuclear device on Isreal, leaving Lebanon deluded, why? Because it's Human nature to "show the other guy up."

We don't know what the advanced race personality is like, so we assume it's something like ours.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
nexis i am not religous either but i just wanted to inject the bible is full of metaphors and have u ever thought that while organized religion is a sham there is some truth to the messages buried in the metaphors

i think heaven is a metaphor for those who rise above and become enlightened

and hell is a metaphor for those who don't

the transformation of consciousness is speeding up more and more everyday and as our eyes are opened for us the higher truths become revealed

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss

With the current crisis in the Middle East and the real posibility that trigger happy George may attack Iran and Syria any time soon, would it not be plausible that in an attempt to distract the World's attention from the deepening crisis in the Middle East, the US Govt/ SETI suddendly announces in an offical capacity that ET has been heard and said hello to the people of Planet Earth?

Seems very logical to me. I remember reading the confessions of Von Braun (the inventor of the V2 missile) where he speaks about the NWO plans for the future. I remember there were 4 major steps, but unfortunately am forgetting one of them. Anyways the other three were "Fake War on Drugs", "Fake War on Terrorism", and "Fake Alien Invasion"...

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't think there is going to be any disclosure of any alien presence. Not now, not ever. I think disclosure is a messiah fantasy. I am not certain that we have much understanding of any ET presence, as much as we would like to believe. We are essentially the Chief of Long Island under these circumstances.

Warning: **now speculating in an even more whimsical manner**

Sleeper, I apologize because this post is going to contradict you. It is based on the emotional reactions I see from people working in the areas of defense and intelligence to archetypes. Perhaps this thread reflects something of the psychology I see in the 'know' people. Perhaps it is just a worst case fear conglomeration. At best, it is whimsical speculation.

Based on tiny, over analyzed droplets of meta-information, I whimsically suspect that certain powers that be believe in the power of the psychic mind (dowsing, etc.) I believe they also feel there is something metaphysically Satanic about our guests. Perhaps even apocalyptic. This guess is mostly made on the responses of the people I know that are "in the know" to archetypes in modern fiction. Therefore, this speculation may not reflect any reality at all, but only their simple common fears.

Now, based on some stitching together of crazy heresay:
I predict that after new advances on a new kind of bullet complete, there will be a change in our position with respect to our mucous membrane collecting friends. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to ask about the bullet. But if it gets distributed to cops, you will hear about it.

As for GW and the war, I'm pretty sure Syria and Iran are going to get it next. They figured this out two years ago when they met in Damascus to plan to prevent the US from dominating the region. Taking over Lebanon, it seems to me, is a precursor for a two-front war sometime next year. THe planning for the initial phase took place several months ago when Olmert and Bush met face to face in the US. First Bush needs to set the stage on the domestic front by pretending to want peace in Lebanon, while Israel sets the stage for the western front. After this, Israel will have prepared the western front, and the US will have dug in real well in Iraq for the eastern front. I figure this spring when the logistics are all set up and the temperatures are nice and cool, we will start to see the US demanding final declarations against Iran on the nuclear issue, and then going its own way again. I'm not sure what stunt they will pull to motivate the American public with fear. (The 'imminent threat' talk has a 7 year refresh rate.) But I'm sure they have a plan. The Cheney Doctrine must roll on. It has been in the works for over 20 years and now is the time. And there are other, rational reasons we need to get Syria.

The swami has spoken. That will be 10$, please.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The govt's of the world won't disclose anything. They're too busy trying to keep things quiet (ie. UK's "UFO's don't exist report" which was a lame blanket statement with no actual research to back it up, which conveniently was released right after Gary McKinnon's discoveries while infiltrating gov't and NASA computer systems...)

Obviously, they're hiding the facts for a reason, probably something they feel the world shouldn't know. (ie. Hostile?)

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
nexis i am not religous either but i just wanted to inject the bible is full of metaphors and have u ever thought that while organized religion is a sham there is some truth to the messages buried in the metaphors

i think heaven is a metaphor for those who rise above and become enlightened

and hell is a metaphor for those who don't

the transformation of consciousness is speeding up more and more everyday and as our eyes are opened for us the higher truths become revealed

Sorry for the late response CPD.
I do believe that there could be SOME truth to the bibles writings. I do like your approach to heaven, in my personal life I know I have reached my own enlightenment, and I agree with your last statement to a degree.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Nice thread!

IMHO, i´m under the impression that not even this board is ready for disclosure. I´m also under the impression that as soon as someone throws in some bold ideas the cavalery comes into the scene slashing down any attempt to see what hides under the table, with all the respect to ALL the board members here, there´s some bright thinking on this board (yes, i honestly think so!), this is not an easy topic to deal with and most certainly not easy to grasp for anyone.

A typical situation from the real world out there...last saturday i briefly came into talk with a girl while having a cigarette outside. I happen to mention a couple of theories regarding the moon, you know, just too see the reaction...oh boy did i get more than i bargained for. See looked me deep into the eyes and asked me, "are you doing drugs?". I said "of course not, never done any, just thinking out loud alternative theories *well known* to a part of the population. I left pretty quickly. Not to fond of the idea of spending the rest of the night in a padded wagon.

Next time any of you give it a try and you´ll find out exactly how ready the world is for a disclosure!

I´m all for those who say that disclosure happens this very day...on a one to one basis. It´s the only way to do it, sneak it in the backdoor quietly. Concerning goverments, he he, if this turns out to be the truth i really think they are beeing handed their hat. ET runs the show on this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join