It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Next For Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So what is next for Israel? To answer that, you have to examine the current events and capabilities from a biblical perspective .The actors (nations) have been cast and the roles they will play.

The current situation with Hezbollah will worsen as Iran and Syria continue to direct weapons and personnel to the conflict. This will result in an all out war where Syria and its terrorist puppets will launch chemical weapons against Israel; possibly stored in the Baca Valley (The ones Saddam smuggled out of Iraq before the war). This will illicit a response from Israel that will shock the world. Damascus will be left a pile of rubble. The world community will rally against Israel and she will experience persecution like she has never known up to this point as a nation. We are already seeing violence against Jews in this country as a result of the fighting in Lebanon. From this moment on it will get progressively worse.

Iran on the other hand, will have its hands full with a two front war with America. I believe this is described prophetically in the Book of Daniel, i.e. the interpretation of the dream of Daniel concerning the “Ram & the Goat”. This conflict will escalate to the point that Russia and its former Islamic republics will mass and attack both America and Israel. One thing is clear about this battle, Russia and those allied with her will be defeated on the mountains of Israel and retreat with only a fraction of her original forces. But the battle takes its toll and Israel will have to make and agreement (concession) to turn over her “protection” to the New World Order governing body….

More later.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What Is Next For Israel?

More of the same i suspect. We only need to study the entire history of the region to see the pattern.

And how will the pattern be broken?

Well peoples current decisions seem to lead us exactly where we have been.

I know enough about the human mind and microbiology, and have witnessed how our own body produces neuroproteins which actually change the genetic code of the nuclei within cells.

And we are after all, the accumilation of those cells.

So, if you accept what your eyes tell you, and you can watch the genetic code of those cells change when the cells receptors recieve the neuroproteins that are the chemical messages of hatred and anger, the cells become addicted to the very drug our hypothalmus creates.

So let us take a look at how both sides purpetuate the destiny of their own fate.

We have Islamic associated groups who conduct summer classes that teach out of Mosques such important things as both religious ideologies, and paramilitary training for children as young as 5, or younger, being taught how to kill Jews, and why it is the will of the most powerfull entity ever.

Meanwhile we have Daniel, an 8 year old girl in Israel signing a nice message on a bomb that will be going to Lebanon.

After this many thousands of years, and generations after generations, and war after war, at some point the "Holy Land" will eventually have enough holes.

My point?

There is no future without escape from the past.

Well, that is not entirely true. There is a future, with alot more of what has transpired.

Ask any child on any side between the ages of 8 and 15, and I'm sure you will see an already accepted as fact hatred of the other side.

And how does the brain work?

The "Law of Association".

So, if in their young minds the hate they are taught is justified by GOD, and this is accepted as a fact, then every other accepted as true fact after the hatred truth must be able to attach to the truth of hatred, or else it simply cannot be the truth for them.

Hatred.

Blind Hatred.

Hatred so intense, and so blind, the guardians of the hatred don't even consciously know the only way their hatred is justified is by their fears. Thier fear of loosing that which they love is their only justifiable reason for their hate, not that they know it.

Hate can not co-exist without fear.

What is next for Israel?

Without otherworldly intervention, a lot more of the same.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What is Next for Israel?

i'm not sure if this scriptual prophecy is the absolute NEXT phase/transition for Israel...
but it is an EVENTUAL prophetic condition or state of affairs for Israel

(along with Egypt & Assyria in a trade & commerce corridor)

see this source: aina.org...

(Zinda) -- In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria.
The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians
and Assyrians will worship together.
In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on earth.
The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying,
"Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance"
[Isaiah 19: 23-25]

if your inclined to read the article/essay
you'll see that the pretty obvious breakup of the former Iraq
into 3 or 4 regions or states, just may become the 'new' US policy for
the middle east after the James Baker Study is concluded & published.

now, out of that 3-4 region/state of the former Iraq
It becomes a plausable reality that a "Federal" administration & district
could be created to hold these 3-4 region/states in a cooperative union.

It also might be probable that this new 'Federal' political body may name
itself after some historical amalgamation of peaceful citizenry
(instead of the highly charged Sunni, Shia, Kurds of todays dramas)

Akkadian, Chaldean, or Babylonian are also highly charged nomenclatures...

Assyrian seems like a fairly pastoral title of the new 'State' or federal 'Nation'
after each region naming itself after its own choosing.
As there are many subsets of Assyrian-christians, Chaldean-christians, etc etc, in tribes or pockets of groups throughout the region.
any christian friendly body, would translate into western world acceptance
& such...
So, by 2008 it may well turn out that Iraq's civil war will cease
that 3 or 4 self governing states will agree to set a federal juristiction over the affairs of the multi-state union [?perhaps established in older Hilla aka; Babylon]
and that federation will be known as Assyria , (formerly Iraq) ?

let's watch as the road is built between Egypt, thru Israel, into Assyria
as predicted in scripture......

[edit on 27-10-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Egypt - the land of the dead (because of their religion...they were correct in what they worshipped for their day)...

Israel is the 'way' - cleaned up over the last 10,000 years after it was corrupted with the DNA of various beasts and homonids...

Assyria is Babylon - and Nebuchadnezzar's 7 'years' of being a beast in the field are just about up....

And SO

that tree he dreamed of? Which was 'felled' by the watchers and left bound with brass rings?

It's grown now, standing up...the stump had been at the bottom of the deepest part of the sea...petrified for sure, by now...

But I dreamed of that tree and I had an OOBE to Eden and I saw the biggest man I could ever imagine - for a split second - any longer and I would have gone mad. It was awesome - it was Adam - it was humanity...standing up again.

And after I had that experience, I had others....but one thing has never left my mind since then:

And at the end of days, I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up my eyes to Heaven, and my understanding returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and I praised and honored Him who lives forever, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and His rule is from generation to generation.

And all the people of the earth are counted as nothing; and He does according to His will in the army of heaven, and among the people of the earth.

And none can strike His hand, or say to Him, What are You doing?

At that time my reason returned to me.

And the glory of my kingdom, my honor and brightness returned to me.

And my advisers and my lords came for me, and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added to me.

Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and exalt and honor the King of heaven, all whose works are truth and His ways judgment.

And those who walk in pride He is able to humble.

~Daniel 4:34-37

And that is why John marvelled at the 'whore of Babylon' in his vision on Patmos...

'Israel' will marvel, too.

Of course, that is, if there is still a country named such then - things seem to be unraveling all around them, from what I can tell...

The road is out of the land of the dead, through the straight and narrow way, back home to Babylon where we shall have peace.

Hananiah died because he said, 'No - don't serve the king of Babylon.' Still today they all believe that - christians now, also - but it isn't up to any of us!

top topics

join