It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Gravity?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes, you are correct, or the theory is correct lets say. The highest order maybe found by the smallest order. IF you want to know how the macro works then you must first define the micro.

And yes everything is a binary having only a white and black or a 1 and 0 or an A side and B side always having a positive and a negative a strong and a weak.

For every force there is an equal and opposite force. For every "is" there is a "isn't".

Ying Yang, good evil.

Light and dark.

All of these terms can be used in locality where one term maybe greater then the other but in the cosmic scale they must always remain perfectly balanced.

Therefore if there is pure good, there must be pure evil. If there is a person who is 70% good and 30% bad then there must be a person who is 70% bad and 30% good.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Yes, you are correct, or the theory is correct lets say. The highest order maybe found by the smallest order. IF you want to know how the macro works then you must first define the micro.

And yes everything is a binary having only a white and black or a 1 and 0 or an A side and B side always having a positive and a negative a strong and a weak.

For every force there is an equal and opposite force. For every "is" there is a "isn't".

Ying Yang, good evil.

Light and dark.

All of these terms can be used in locality where one term maybe greater then the other but in the cosmic scale they must always remain perfectly balanced.

Therefore if there is pure good, there must be pure evil. If there is a person who is 70% good and 30% bad then there must be a person who is 70% bad and 30% good.

So Robert if I do my part and achieve a balance...50 / 50...therefore someone else out there > is also achieving balance?

Mind over matters....

namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
yes, eventually when all remain in balance, there will be progression to the next state.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So now that we have gravity pretty much and somewhat nailed down...

can we achieve anti gravity without knowing everything about gravity????

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
we can not create anti gravity until we develop a means of detecting and measuring "gravitons". Because you have to be able to measure the net affect of the counter generating anti-gravity gravitons. Otherwise you will build a machine that you have no idea what its potential is.

Once you can measure something you can take command of its operation.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

yes, eventually when all remain in balance, there will be progression to the next state.

Robert could we say analogous to solid > liquid > gas > sublimination?

we can not create anti gravity until we develop a means of detecting and measuring "gravitons". Because you have to be able to measure the net affect of the counter generating anti-gravity gravitons. Otherwise you will build a machine that you have no idea what its potential is.

So as my intuitive theory suggests the infinite macrocosmic waveform that many theorize is infinite, perhaps even steady state, and Hawking recants the Big Bang…would you like the link?), leads me to believe that the microcosm waveform is indeed also infinite.

May I remind you of the sage words spoken by the many intuitive philosophers.

“As it is in the macrocosm, so it is in the microcosm”

This was a quantum leap of introspection, and these ancient sages I suspect had found the bridge that divided the apparent 2 Universes. The outer, placed into a macrocosmic ORDER, a world that I suggest is best-measured using Einstein’s Relativity as the foundation. Metaphorically the two pillars are thus presented to us, Jakin and the Boaz, Card II of the tarot…these 2 pillars again present themselves as the Two Tablets of Stone that Moses brought forth…and then smashed these two tablets in ANGER, a very figurative and suggestive gesture.
Meaning what?

The other pillar I therefore suggest is the CHAOS know as Quantum, not one man really can we give credit, it is more like a ‘quanta’ of minds were involved. So the inner world is best measured using Quantum science.
And in the middle I will suggest lies the unknowable, the barrier that we are using numbers to penetrate, the Planck Era or shall I say the Abyss where all laws are drawn in, not unlike a Black Hole, and their light upon which we had relied, their rules once entering are extinguished, and we and our science find ourselves in an apparent dark age.

Fumbling about for the light switch that heralds an epoch of free energy.
Will we make it?
The Tower of Babel, an eventful mythical fable suggests no.

Robert I have synthesized or is it sin-thesized a theory I call ‘The Creation Template’.
This idea was born of a spark, it has been almost two years in a world that my evolving cosmogony suggests is in fact BINARY, a more accurate term describing the transcendental nature of the Universe.
Goggle returned about 6 million references to duality out a global consciousness of 6 + Billion people, however the return was102 million for the term binary.
Therefore I will suggest this intuitive feeling surrounding 2 or the pillars II, does indeed exist and it is a global truth, a common denominator that must be acknowledged as a function of life / death itself.

I have taken this theory as far as I believe a person possibly can in theory. Putting such thoughts that I have acquired into practice now…[I]walkin’ the talk[/I] is both a daunting task, and a gift.
I cannot ever remember having such mastery over my intuition…such wisdom.
Once awoken you find yourself on the narrow path leading to a uniting thus liberating truth. The truth does indeed set one free.

The number 4 is central to the theme of the ‘Creation Template’.
I know the information I present is a truth unveiled, and I might add I feel it in my heart.
I know, I feel, because I was first ‘given’ very quickly an incredibly abstract idea, followed by being lead to the rocks, that I was to overturn, everything, I mean EVERYTHING just kept confirming these waves I was feeling as vibrations.
And what was this thought…that crept into my mind…Energy = God.
Within days of this initial thought, I asked myself, therefore what would his or our energetic boundaries be and how would this be expressed to us?
Living under and dominated by the umbrella of western theology, the only place where I knew to look, having received the sound bytes over a lifetime was of course…The 10 Commandments.
Would you like me to post my interpretation of The 10 Commandments subtle woven into its structure, using the ‘energetic’ laws of the universe?
I apply the basics of what Relativity, Quantum and Thermodynamics suggest.
It is where the literal meets figurative, another abyss that divides the interpretation of “The Greastest Story Ever Sold”…I satirically refer to the Torah > KJV > Koran.
I no longer see coincidences, I see intersection, convergence, connection, all binary motion. Time operating in Space.

So in reference to what you said above, “Once you can measure something you can take command of its operation” , I could very well show you how this thought has a distinct origin.
I will argue these types of thoughts are symbolically born of your left, masculine, detail oriented brain, the mind dominated by mathematical processes that take their signals from signs. And this is a very important distinction.
Signs vs. symbols.
What I have come to interpret using my tools therefore again is confirmed by the fact that these 2 / binary distinct halves, sharing a common center point of gravity, is thus connected to the right, feminine, holistic mind dominated by the mythical/mystical processes that sees the world through the rite and ritual using connective symbols from which to take their signals.

Thus we find ourselves living in a patriarchal reality giving us signals of what to do, controlling our behaviours through our desires.
The many signs and symbols I have encountered on my life’s journey, confirm this profound and revealing truth.
And the field of advertising is further confirmation of this truth.
But would this manipulation stop there, to help sell, to help capitalism, to encourage growth, thus prosperity for everyone…
Would it stop there with The Power and The Glory at stake?

How long have THEY had TIME to organize or is it ORDER-nize the CHAOS, THEY know is coming, part of a cycle that comes in waves?
Hmm

Namaste

Raphael

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So now does this mean that we do not know what gravity still is????

the only way to defy something is to understand it, i feel we have by now, is there a way now with the curent knowledge of gravity to produce and anti gravity pad to hover on the earth?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

So now does this mean that we do not know what gravity still is????

I do not suppose it is difficult to understand: gravity is a distortion of spacetime.

The real question is why mass bends spacetime.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yarium, I've heard that explanation before. Imo, it's the best I've heard...so far.

Anyways, think of space (along with time) as a waterbed (layers, in theory)....put a few M&Ms (small mass), a couple baseballs (medium mass) mass and a bowling ball (large mass).

What will happen?

The M&Ms will make little 'dents' in the waterbed, the baseball will make larger dents that will pull the M&Ms towards the baseball (gravity). The bowling ball puts a larger 'dent' in the waterbed (space and time) so it draws larger objects (baseballs) and has more of a pull.

Sporty

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

we can not create anti gravity until we develop a means of detecting and measuring "gravitons".

We already have so uh, yeah.

Because you have to be able to measure the net affect of the counter generating anti-gravity gravitons. Otherwise you will build a machine that you have no idea what its potential is.

You really do not as the 'force' generated may be manipulated in many ways negating the need for exact measurement.

As a general rule , maybe , but for the most part you do not have to understand as much as be able to predict based on observation and experimentation. Much is made about 'understanding' but it's really not required as often as you might think.

Stellar

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join