It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened to America: Freedom to Fascism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some of you probably saw the trailer to this movie because I remember seeing a thread about it a bit ago.

You can see the trailer here:
www.apple.com...

I thought it looked very interesting as I don't see many movies that are actually about this kind of stuff. But it says in theatres on July 28th and not only is it not in my theatre, but I can't find information about it on any amc theatre or any for that matter. Did something happen with the release of this movie that I'm not aware of?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I see your point man but I'm so glad that it is fascism instead of communism. I mean who wants to be like those poor chinese slaves or those poor slobs in cuba etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey im somewhat new here but hear me out because i have looked and thought about this subject for a very long time...

A while ago i was thinkin this exact same thing. Where is the freedom to bear amrs, rights to speech, and why the hell is the government exploiting the Consistion? Well You may think im crazy but i had a point of view shift ( Paradigm Shift) when i watched Steven Cobert's Cobert Report. Now you may Agree or disagree with his show and thats great. But what threw me off was his Blind patriotism to USA and the Government. And your probaly thinkin "well thats exactly what the Government wants!" And your right. But I thought to myself why whine about our Politics when we CAN do something about it.

You Dont like this Government, Join your favorable party and try for president.
(if you make it) then use the fact the president obviously has to much power to your advantage. become What our bush is today.Powerful. Fix this Corrupted governemnet. Tax the rich, Give to the poor. Give grants to Inventors and experimentors for the projects. Dont let Massive Companies like walmart or OPEC rule the Country.

Make this country what its supposed to be.
Free and powerful
dont take sh*t from b*tch countries like Iraq or NK

and destroy
ANY country
that gets in the way of that dream
because there not worth it.

But Im only in 9th grader of the FL Panhandle

new topics

join