It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Shape Black Aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What happened to all the Big Black Triangular hover crafts that were seen in the late 90's? Where they Aliencraft or just our experimental craft, like the stealth bomber with antigravity technology? I know they were seen alot in France and Germany.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And Belgium too

I think UFOs are deffo man made becoz:

The Nazis were experimenting with flying disc type aircraft, Most planes around 1930s-1970s were using the bare aluminium scheme, But from the late 1970s-present day, Stealth Aircraft like the F-117 Nighthawk and B-2 Spirit were under development, People were claiming to see black triangular UFOs, The F-117 and
B-2 may look triangular at some points but there must have been more secret planes using the similar design.

The most common Black Triangle known about is the 'Aurora'. We all discussed about it 50 million thousands of times

I dont think there were Black Triangular UFOs before the 1970s

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh, ya, that's easy. PhantomWorks made a big breakthrough with the effective frequency range of the type III stealth. Now it includes visible light. They're there, you just can't see them anymore.

/yes, I'm kidding

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Is the F-117 USA Technology? Why would they test it all across seas?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It was not the F117 that was seen over Belgium in 1989 and 1990. Similar, but no where near the same thing. What was seen over Belgium and tracked by military radar and pilots visual could travel at much higher speeds than the F117 and was 100% silent. It could also hover and take off at great speads. Rumored to be the TR-3B.

I also do not understand why we would test fly something like this over Belgium. Their government and military still to this day don't know what they were. I would think the wide open deserts of the western United States provide the best place to test fly these things, not over populated areas, and sure as hell not outside of the country. That's a known rule of thumb. Never test fly a super secret aircraft over another country in case it was to crash.

As far as your question is concerned... similar black triangular aircraft are still seen around the United States.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Saying UFOs are all man made, hoaxes, or genuine is like saying all precious stones are genuine, fabricated, or an imposter (a Saphire being used to immitate Tanzanite, for example...... and - yes, a Ruby and a Saphire are the same stone - just different minerals that make up the color - so a purple Saphire does exist).

Quite a few UFOs are going to be military aircraft of known or unknown origins. Others will be hoaxed. But some are genuine.

And what would proving the identity of an UFO do - supposing you had a good, detailed picture and an informant of some kind (for a military project)? It wouldn't do a whole lot. The people who beleive it's a government project will insist that it is a government project. The people who beleive it is extra terrestrial in origin will insist that it is connected to 'aliens'. And the people who beleive it is faked will refuse to see it as any real evidence.

It's like debating politics. There are what I like to call terminal mentalities or ideologies. For instance - I accuse your position and those supporting it to be destroying the fiber of society. If you come back with a similar comment (whether or not it is supported by evidence - the conclusion that it is destroying society is relative unless serious negative abnormalities are occouring en mass) - then all I have to say is "you're just trying to slander our cause and cheat your way to the top by spreading fearful propaganda." Those who are disposed in favor of my opinion will take that as fact - and those who support the opposing view will see their supporting evidence as fact or more supporting.

So, even if/when we get invaded by extra terrestrials and people are being vaporized - there will still be those who beleive it's a government plot, a fake, and genuine - although the extreme circumstances would probably cause a more unanimous opinion to exist.....

new topics

top topics

join