It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Mountain 666...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Red Mountain 666

Its pretty scary and a little long but its a good read.

Its about a guy whos life was ruined by a series of strange events after visiting Red Mountain in Montana.
I live around the area but I have never heard about this till now. I did not even know there was a red mountain. I looked on the map and I can't find it. Weird.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Cool story!! Pretty creepy too!! But what's up with the way it ends?? I feel like I've been left hangin' here just a bit.

Doesn't this guy have any follow up info yet? More phone calls, or footage or anything??

If you live near that mountain get some buddies together and check out that spot he was talking about, and get some pictures and video!!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I agree... what else has happened since then ?
any more sightings... where is Tina ?

While I have mu doubts about the truth of this story, it was a great read and I enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Intresting read..and pretty creepy at that..
so i wonder why this is not on a map???

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The picture of Frank Khoury looks a lot like Saddam Hussein. I doubt very much whether this story is tru, but it is a good work of fiction.

Jay

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I also agree a little update on whats happening would be nice. Very strange with the carvings in the woods, A question for him would be has he went back and filmed there?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
"has he went back and filmed"

WOULD YOU GO BACK

I would stay as far away from there....

Jay

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
To be honest i don't know if i would go back, but there has to be that happened or is still happening. I myself have a small exerpience with weird things, not in the UFO area but in paranormal one. To this day i research it as much as i can from where i am. It bothers me yes, but i still do it to give me a piece of mind. I also belive that if it is true, it is one freaky story. AS for fiction i can see where this might be a story of your imagination running away with you while in the woods.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What happened with Tina? Did she ever call again? Chilling story, but I need to know the rest. Oh well, nice post, thanks for the story.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
He should become a member of ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think we should have an ATS convention and hold it
at RED MOUNTAIN

Jay

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sounds good to me, does anyone live in the area and can prove that the mountain is not on the map?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh Crap. that's right, the mountain isn't on the map..
how would we ever find it..

okay, then I say the convention be at Williams house

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just finished reading the story. Have a chill up my spine.

I fear that these UFO's, abductions and government coverups are all the work of satan.

These areas, caves and underground entrances need someone to cast out the demons in the name of Jesus.

When I think about the carvings in the story, I keep thinking they are not carvings. They are real people and animals turned into carvings or statues.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This thing has been a setup from the moment someone told him about Red Mountain...whoever told him that was luring this dude into a possible controlled experimental area and was unfortunately subjected to psychological tests by unknown people

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
just scanned through it sounds like it made up give this guy a book deal

join