It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Required Movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just wondering if anybody out there has a list of good documentary conspiracy movies. For example, Commander X, the Montauk Project, etc...

Those are really just the two that I know of, but would be interested in hearing about others.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Remember ATS doesn't allow the sharing of protected works. If these documentaries are in the public domain then OK but we cannot allow any ILLEGAL file sharing.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It seems to me he's just asking for a list of titles, not an illegal source to download them from.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It can be a little tricky to find but, the ATS Multimedia Uploads & Other Resources sub-forum might be a good place to start looking.

Beyond that, just pick any topic, and the associated forum from the homepage, and skim through it looking for the word "video" in the thread titles.

Hopefully that helps.

[edit on 8/1/06 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
although not real documentaries, general movies i would recommend are

1) Taken series (based on the montauk project and roswell)
2) they live
3) enemy of the state
4) forgotten + Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind(again based loosely on the montauk project)
5) omega code 1+2, based loosely on bible prophecy in revelations(remember only symbolic of these events)
6) eyes wide shut
7) william cooper + phil scheider vids
8) 1984(get the 50's version, better than the 80's version)
9) cable guy (based on stalking in todays world)
10) truman show (sort of speaks for itself)
11) the man who would be king
12) brotherhood of the bell
13) star wars (lots of weird sub plots)(speculation is that lucas actually works for the nsa on this. also the character of luke skywalker is projected as a jesus christ figure. form of mass conditioning to get people away from christianity.)

thats all i can remember for now, probably loads of others. even though not docs, these films have sub plots of these docs and are based on such things.

you may find good vids at youtube.com and video.google.com, just find names or query your topics.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
It seems to me he's just asking for a list of titles, not an illegal source to download them from.

Preemptive because when someone requests a list of media some will post direct downloads links.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the one group. I was actually just looking for lists of movies and not download links or anything like that. Just something I can queue up in netflix or purchase!

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
mmm
could watch oh uh some Alex Jones vids....

The Order of Death

"The Order of Death" picks up where "Dark Secrets" leaves off. This new work exposes the connections between the Bohemian Club and Skull and Bones and other occult secret societies. Jones explores the roots of the Grove and its links to occult networks dating back to ancient Egypt and Babylon.

This new film delves deeply into the history of the Grove where powerful men make decisions that affect the world but are completely hidden from public scrutiny. "The Order of Death" details how the Grove has been the backdrop for some of the most earthshattering events in human history including the development of the Starwars program and the Manhattan Project.

Martial Law 9-11: Rise of the Police State

Evil has spread across the land. Martial Law: 9/11 Rise of the Police State exposes the high-tech control grid that is being set up across America

Out of the ashes of the September 11th tragedy, a dark empire of war and tyranny has risen. The Constitution has been shredded and America is now a Police State. This film exposes not just who was behind the 9-11 attacks, but the roots and history of its orchestrators.

American Dictators, Documenting the Staging of the 2004 Election

MATRIX OF EVIL
Matrix of Evil contains footage from speeches and conversations with Alex Jones, Congressman Ron Paul, Colonel Craig Roberts, Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney and Frank Morales

Police State 3: Total Enslavement

The events of Sept 11th mark the initiation of the final sick push of the illuminati to consolidate their one world order and transform earth into a prison planet.

In over two and a half hours, Alex Jones chronicles in stunning detail the true character of the globalists. Learn the master plan of the blood-thirsty elite to financially, physically and spiritually imprison not only America but the world

infowars.com...

or

Google: Alex Jones Movies

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Lysergic]

top topics

join