It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati and Vietnam

page: 1

join
share:
avv

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What did the illuminati gain from Vietnam war? Or was it failed mission to them?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Vietnam cost the US government $584 billion.

I’m sure they had a field day on that one. The opium gig seems profitable as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by avv
What did the illuminati gain from Vietnam war? Or was it failed mission to them?

I'm pretty sure that all the members of the Illuminati were dead by the time the Vietnam War began. But I'll tell ya one thing: the contractors who made armaments and war materials reaped a bundle.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the Vietnam war was a part of the war on communism, a proxy war with China. the cold war with Soviet and Chinese communism (acted out in large part by the various declared wars with their puppet states) brought about the arms race, nuclear proliferation, and eventually the policies of mutually assured destruction that hold the world hostage to this day.

if this situation isn't advantageous to the Illuminati then i don't know what would be.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Illuminati get new bodies, don't die in same way as rest of us. But then, that's just the rumor.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
You forgot about the CIA, witch made a #load of money of of drug trading in Vietnam

It's probably THAT what the "illuminati" where gaining

new topics

top topics

join