It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! I work for CNN and I'm an idiot...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Golemnia, I'm not really sure on what you're getting to. Could you make a list of points that you are trying to prove, or are suggesting?

Not knocking your thread at all, I'm interested. I'm just a little confused right now.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Eh Calm Anamoly?

The answer to your questions DGTempe and NiteBoy82 is rather self-evident... Don't you think?

This is like one of those threads where you get to show your wares. Why don't you guys tell us what you think it's about...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Welcome to the unsupervised playground of the world.

WE are not used to having to guess at threads.

Have fun.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You can take a horse to water... but you can't make him think.

I'm actually finding it fascinating.

People are looking into the reflection pond... and it seems we get to see reflections of themselves.

Very distinct dichotomy in the results... don't you think?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
However one goes about the news in a most general sense, the world really is a caustic place to be in. If we didn't or simply failed to view the world at all in an objective light than what does that say to us as human beings for not going about all that is important with the utmost integrity? I do realize that to work for any media outfit whether it be CNN, Fox News, or even the big Chinese outfit CCTV, that there is a fair amount of red tape; of course such things happens nevertheless. I think that any job is boring, as such, it is up to you to somehow go the distance and be one hell of a leader. We are all creatures of boredom and it is this very flaw that any a reporter can and should tap into by meeting up with such a demand whatever the criticism incurred along the way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join