It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ is not what you think "he" is- Here is my theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Bible tells us that satan was locked up for 1000 years, what if something more...something bigger came from him while he was emprissoned, a product of pure evil from the devil himself...thus the son of satan is made.

My theory is the Anti-Christ is nothing more than a spiritual "entity" of pure concentrated evil, we cannot see nor will it take a physical form. Its evidently all around us wreaking havok amidst the 4 corners of the earth yet we are still running around looking for a single "person" that might be the son of satan. The power of influence and sugestion has proven itself time and time again, but i think what we are currently seeing in the world today is the influence of a greater evil at work on more than one level and more than one persons or influencial group(s) never has the world seen soo much hatred since that of WW2... the whole world is full of it at the moment and political/racial conflict is fuleing it, perhaps this is the influencial work of this entity?

-just how i see it, your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
or maybe the antichrist is a metaphor for nero and all other forces opressing early christians.

or is that one of those crazy theories that respected scholars like to throw out there

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
or maybe the anti-christ is a she.

It could even be me.

When it boils down to it, does it really matter who it is? (Besides interest sake?)
What if there is not anti-christ...pretty much seems like 2 sides being played by the same person.

What if the whole thing is actually that Satan wins either way and all this stuff is made up...maybe theres not a satan.

So many ideas, thoughts...lets have fun, explore them all...

Anyway...have fun

peace

dalen

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the way i have always understood it was that the anti-christ SEEMS to be christ retuned, infact decieveing most to their detriment. in other words "he" SEEMS to be good but in reality is just hoodwinking everyone, and in fact is causeing more hurt, pain and evil in the world. therefore i would not be looking for an "evil" personality but one that seems to embody all that is good.

new topics

top topics

join