It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens and the government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i just thought of something. to most of us, the governments of the world are our problem. if it is true that aliens are co-operating with the governments of the world, would that not make them our problem as well? are there any good forms of advanced life out there that want to help us, rather than supress? dont know if im making sense, but i just got a little freaked out after reading stuff from www.teegeeack.com

not saying that it's true, but it's as valid as any of the other stuff we post here. interesting if anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well, i seem to come to believe that aliens do not have contacts with our government. IF they are even visiting us then our government, or any of the world's governments, do not have a clue as to what they are. The reason why they would cover it up is to prevent panic over something they dont know anything about. This is just my belief..

The series "Taken" by Stephen Spielberg just came out on DVD not too long ago. Go rent it at blockbuster. There are 5 discs. Watch them. They are great and probably a good representation of the UFO-Government relationship.

Well I have only gotten to disc 3 so I dont know what happens after that but so far in the show, the government doesnt know what they are doing here on earth.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
i heard about that series and really wanted to see it. perhaps i will. though i was merely carrying on the "what if" scenario. since i know that there are a lot of speculations about them working with the gov't. well maybe not the gov't we know. perhaps higher levels/hidden ones (ie, shadow gov't, etc.). stuff like that. also just wondering if these supposed aliens just wanna keep probing us, or actually want to talk to us?!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes. I have said before that I wouldn't trust an alien no matter how peaceful it would appear to be. These things have been coming here for a very long time without coming to our aid. They are here for their own purposes.

I do imagine they are working with our governments for either a cooperation in the revelation of their existance (to avoid panic), or something more malevolent.

Given our reality where the governments of the world confiscate evidence and threaten civilians with their lives over this secret and others, there is no reason to trust them or extraterrestrials that take part in this scheme. The fake technological, astronomical, and scientific communities that have been part of our lives feeding us lies regarding this subject have no love from me either.

Whenever the truth is fully revealed on this subject, which one day it will have to be, I will not be giving out an olive branch of peace to any alien. I will also be out demanding justice for the injustices of keeping this secret. For the generation I was born into, I will never be able trust any extraterrestrial beings nor will I ever trust my government. I will go to my grave distrustful of everything, but I hope later generations won't have that problem.

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i dont know if i could either. though i'm sure you'd know if they were by feeling their intensions/vibe, etc. though i suppose their superior minds would be able to deceive us. sometime i dont like to think that they are superior, but sometimes it's just unbarable to think otherwise.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I personally tend to believe it is more of a cat and mouse act between governments(especially the U.S.) and aliens

You have to imagine the aliens that visit this planet will come to realize that they can no longer fly around without any worry. As countries rise and develope they become more aware of their surroundings. You can then speculate that at some point governments will become aware of the UFOs and the existance of extraterrestrials and seek to learn as much as possible from them.

If you believe that extraterrestrials have been visiting this planet for hundreds of years, the extraterrestrials would realise we are aware of our surroundings and see military installation. The missiles, bombs, planes, and communications arrays, and maybe somehow a lucky few would have made contact with aliens through whatever circumstance that may be. A UFO landing, UFO crash, visitation, whatever.. governments own alien technology and probably have made contact with extraterrestrials at some compacity.

I would be more worried about the governments than the aliens at this point. Thats my view atleast

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
of course we should be more worried about the governments. but what if these aliens are calling the shots? then what? well then i'd say we'd need to think of something soon. heck, even if they aren't, we still have to think of something soon. everyday that passes, their fingers squeeze ever more so tightly around us. who will set us free? that's my question. hmm.. that seems like a good thread topic...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think we need to be set free of the governments before we try to be set free of the extraterrestrials. We should take on our human enemy first. Damn the American Errorist...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I don't think we're going to be oppressed by aliens. I believe looking at the bigger picture, and that bigger picture is more of a direct involvment with us than controling our governments.

What would make you think that aliens have negative intentions in mind, deafence#?

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
I don't think we're going to be oppressed by aliens. I believe looking at the bigger picture, and that bigger picture is more of a direct involvment with us than controling our governments.

What would make you think that aliens have negative intentions in mind, deafence#?

well, i don't think they all do. i believe that like us, there are aliens with good and bad intensions. the majority of reports about abductions are pretty chilling to the bone, i imagine there are some that are different then these, but these ones obviously do not respect our free will. perhaps they just do not understand, or see nothing wrong with what they do. or perhaps they know exactly what they are doing with us. all im saying is that when two relatively intelligent species meet, and considering that both have good intentions, it would be more or a mutual stand off until some agreement of that meeting was reached between the two. and though i could be going about this all wrong, that's how it makes sense to me. so i do not think all aliens have negative intensions MrRadicalEd, i believe that they have light and darks sides just like we do.

top topics

join