It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers Practice Cockpit Found in Newark Trash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is from the United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui trial ! It was prosecution evidence. WOW!! Guess some one was getting familiar with the look and feel of the cockpit. Hmmmm! Can you say HIJACKERS ?????

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
this proves what exactly?

they were trained here in the US and DID attend our flight schools...so...
Of course your gonna find SOMETHING about 'planes' on them

These cockpit images were, IMO, plants...found in the trash..to create SOME evidence against zacky boy...the mental ill "hijacker"

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Let the CTers spin begin! LOL! There are people on this site that believe there were no hijackers. This is some daming evidence against that CT. You have your opinion. I think you are wrong.Easy enough? LOL! LOL!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Ok, cockpit and more practice gear! This has to make you go .Hmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Not enough?????

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

And for the stick of it! I hear this is a good choice for J-stick, wouldn't have a clue. Bet someone here does though!

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Mind you, these links are tough to see during office hours. Try them later. Working again west coast 4:25 pm. Happy Hunting!

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You should seriously rethink your trust of this administration, you are a blind follower and it is really sad. You lack the ability to think for yourself, you still haven't explained how some of these men have been found alive. Seeing that you find the evidence so amazingly convincing, i offer you a challenge. Take everything that they used to study the plane and go try fly a jumbo into some building, you won't even make it 1 mile from the airport.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
ok, well Id like to say a few things to you, such as, are you so ignorant that you do not see yourself being just as stubborn about your anti-gov. views? the ball is round on both sides. you have the mindset of you are wrong and I am right. that is probably the worst way to think, and how you could not be more open minded to the situation especially given evidence like this, does everything have to be fabricated so you can be happy with your conspiracy views? and a second thing to say is, proposing someone try to fly a 747 just to "prove" that hijackers didnt fly the planes is probably one of the most idiotic, and ludicris statements I have ever heard in my life, considering taking off/landing is the hardest part of flying. and the landing wasnt exactly smooth (no joke intended) anyone who has flown flight simulator would know the just of how to steer the plane. not that hard once your airborn.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Aaahhh' Men!!!!. The whole MIB thing sorrounding thier arguemnt is daft! Occams Raxor Is Getting Dull !!! The stuff on the gov site for this is "reader and watcher beware" in places. Not deniers though, cuz it never happened??? Right????

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
You should seriously rethink your trust of this administration, you are a blind follower and it is really sad. You lack the ability to think for yourself, you still haven't explained how some of these men have been found alive.

Wow the "Zany Monkey" thinks I can't think for myself. Whhew! Yet, brainiac is still clinging to the "hijackers are still alive". Hey atleast, monkey boy has accepted the "Fact" that there were hijackers! Gotta give him some credit for that. Now we come to that BBC article , about the hijackers. An article done in 2001, right after 911. They found people with the same names, not the same people!! People were upset their names were on such a list. Get it? Good.You should do just a little research before opening your trap here. Now the real topic here is about the fact the hijackers did fly the planes! There is some damning evidence that prooves it.Go to the evidence pages posted above. Come on.....a little research won't hurt ya. BACK ON TOPIC????? Happy Hunting.

"If you wan't LIES watch Loose Change"
"If You Wan't the TRUTH Watch SCREW LOOSE CHANGE"!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Duhh,

Just because there were highjackers (and I believe that the planes were indead highjacked) does not absolve the government of wrong doing. Just as the new report of cover-up by the millitary to the Commission does not implicate the government of any wrong doing (other than covering up something).

BTW, I'm getting rather tired of you lumping every CTer into the category of pod believers, no highjackers, no pentagon plane etc. We all have differing views and opinions. Thanks.

[edit on 8/2/2006 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Who did I lump togeather? You really shouldn't hit the hooche at work.Tsk.. tsk!
As for you being lumped, it is.....and I am only guessing here,(drum roll here) Guilt By Association!!!! Would Osama Apologist, or Terrorist Denier ,be better for ya? Happy Hunting!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
See, there you again. Lumping everyone as "Osama Apologist" or "terrorist Denier". Boy, if you can't figure this out, what can you figure out?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
See, there you again. Lumping everyone as "Osama Apologist" or "terrorist Denier". Boy, if you can't figure this out, what can you figure out?

Nope, wrong again desk jockey. Just wondered what you would prefer? As in, If the shoe fits wear it. Be proud!!!!!What I have found out for " fact" is there were terrorists. They practiced their flying in a motel, and crashed airplanes. You seem to like to argue in circles, or off topic !!! Must be the engineer in you! For all others, Happy Hunting!

" If you wan't LIES watch Loose Change"
" If You Wan't the TRUTH Watch SCREW LOOSE CHANGE"!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Duhh]

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Duhh,

I have never put anyone on ignore....you are comming close.

First, if you had really read my original post in this thread, I state that I believe the planes were indeed highjacked. So, how can you lump me in with Osama Opologist or Terrorist Denier?

Secondly, What grade are you in? Please start acting like an adult if you are to continue talking with me.

Desk Jockey? HAHA...I'll have you know last week I was in NYC. Know what I was doing there? I was there for work on what is called an LL11 investigation. What we have to do is determine if a building's facade is safe or unsafe. To do this we need to ride a window washer scaffolding up and down the building. So far the highest I've had to do is 35 stories. Can you say that you've done anything remotely impressive? Desk Jockey indeed.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
What I have found out for " fact" is there were terrorists.

Can source the proof for these "facts"? Yeah, didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Guess the above links are to hard to look at for ya. That's right you are at work.When you get off do some reseach, it has pictures you don't need audio.So which was it, Osama Apologist or Terror Denier? Spare me the MIB cover-up mumbo jumbo! CT Circular logic goes round and round! Try not to get dizzy!

Mod Comment: This is the LAST TIME you will ridicule and make fun of other members. Other violations of the T&C will resort in warns. Please discuss only the topic and not the members.

And Please take a look at the T&C.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

And take a look at this thread as well: No more Scoffing and Ridicule.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You are now being ignored by me (not ignored as in pushed the ignore button but you are not worth it). Grow up.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Mind you, these links are tough to see during office hours. Try them later. Working again west coast 4:25 pm. Happy Hunting!

And I'm the desk jockey?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So does that mean I am a possible hijacker. I use to have Microsoft Flight sim 98, with add-ons for weather and traffic. I also used a joystick, and now and again I use to enjoy crashing whatever I was flying at the time. So I repeat, does that make me a hijacker???????

As for the posters, if you are interested in aeroplanes, or are training to become a pilot, I would imagine these are very interesting.

I'm still uncertain as to what happened that day, I can believe that there were hijackers, etc etc, but I just do not see why this is such damning evidence.

[edit on 2/8/2006 by Hyacinth]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well that would explain your detective skills! This was evidence with fingerprints..etc ,found to be used by the hijacker.Geeze pay attention!

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well that would explain your detective skills!

Can you not discuss without insults? It's very childish.

This was evidence with fingerprints..etc ,found to be used by the hijacker.Geeze pay attention!

And it says this where in the links? All i see are pictures of video games and joysticks, I do not see any "evidence with fingerprints"

Originally posted by Hyacinth
...I am a possible hijacker.

I knew it!

Originally posted by Hyacinth
I use to have Microsoft Flight sim 98, with add-ons for weather and traffic.

Its almost as much evidence as they have against the "freedom-hating islamofascist arabs"

[edit on 8/2/2006 by pstiffy]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join