It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Based Infrared Systems (SBIRS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
They have this satelite online tracking system called J-Track 3D and I was wondering what thname of this new Space Based Infrared Systems (SBIRS) satelite system is called when I look it up on thelist drop-down menu?

thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Have a look at this article:
www.gcn.com...

Like I said, this J-Track 3D were you can track satelites is really cool...Now I wish to know whats the name of this SBIRS system so I can track it on the Java Applet online...

thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This the tracking website that i was telling you guys about...
science.nasa.gov...

The Air Force has already launched the SBIRS type satetile..But I dont know the other mane for it thats in the drop-sown list menu if you select what satelite to choose...

thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
did i actually scare people away by this thread or something?????

At least I say I dont know instead of ignoring the thread please.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Did I scare anyone away here or something? Can we keep this thread flowing please, I would appreciate it. At the very least can I have an "I DONT KNOW" answer please?? Instead of ignoring the question.

This the tracking website that i was telling you guys about...
science.nasa.gov...

The Air Force has already launched the SBIRS type satetile..But I dont know the other mane for it thats in the drop-sown list menu if you select what satelite to choose...

thanks.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by infocondelta]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
hello?????? Is someone here????? THIS THREAD IS BEING IGNORED

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think its interseting, but most people are caught up in things like isreal, ufo's and 911 conspiracy. cool links ! thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Having looked at the JTrack site, there are quite a lot of military satellites missing off their list, I'm assuming (pure speculation) for national security purposes, so I wouldn't expect the SBIRS platforms to be visible, at least for a while...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Now the SBIRS itself is a satelite or its made of many satelites??? Can you guys list some here for example if its not???

Thanks

I dont think they will have these satelites on there list here below
science.nasa.gov...

I highly doubt it....Becasue in www.gcn.com news....I did a search and the SBIRS got launched several years back...maybe in 2004 or 05....Maybe...

[edit on 4-8-2006 by infocondelta]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Would these SBIRS would be, would they be under Military, US Defense or what??? Im still looking at here below
science.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

join