It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocky 6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hope this hasnt already been a thread...if so, definately sorry...Anyway, the first 3-4 rocky movies were great...the 5 IMO, just sucked badly...and the 6th for me isn't looking to great...Any thoughts/opininos?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I loved the original "Rocky" movies. A great concept....

But,

They were in no way good movies. The writing was horrible, as if, it was penned in the dark by a guy who was either drunk or just in a professinal fight himself.

Actually, it was Stallone, so it was probably both.

I was pissed when Mick died, I shed a tear or two. But it was his time, he was an old man and lived his life. Now in this new "Rocky Balboa" movie I think they kill off Adrian or somthing. I have know idea why they would do that but I have checked IMDb.com many time in the past and her name is not in the cast list. Whats with that? How can you have a "Rocky" movie without Adrian?

That being said, I will go see "Rocky Balboa", Even know I hate the name. Why couldn't they have called it "Rocky". Or "Rocky VI: Adrian's Revenge".
Why "Rocky Balboa"?

Well that's my two cents.

I would also like to hear the opinions of others.

[edit on 8/2/2006 by digitalassassin]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Quote: "Why couldn't they have called "Rocky VI: Adrian's Revenge". /Quote

hahahaha thats too funny man...that IS what it should be called.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I’ve seen the teaser for this movie and the idea for the movie looks good.

Old boxing hero Vs. young champ.
You will see Rocky having to train in new ways because he is old and slow so he will be trained in bruit force.
The film is directed and written by Stallone. He also wrote all the other Rocky movies and directed all but the first and fifth Rocky movies.

I don’t know what to expect, but I think the basic plot sounds good. It was a good idea for them to call the movie “Rocky Balboa” instead of "Rocky VI."

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One, two, two, two, two - ADRIANNNNNNNNNN! R6? Rocky takes on the terrorists and saves the Liberty Bell city? That'd be my plot line. I like Stallone (especially Tango & Cash - met Kurt R at the Kee to Bala once on our boat a few years back - nice man and 100% percent Libertarian - a pleasure to sip a bevvy with - nice Donzi too). R6 - I'll watch it but yeah, it's beating a dead horse's ashes.

Victor K.

new topics

top topics

join