It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'ello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hi! My alias is Basalisk2, and I'm happy to be here. I'm interested in the paranormal and aliens. (See my post in the Aliens & UFO's section).

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Grady

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Gday Basalisk. Why that name?

Yeah, I think most of us are happy to be here. It's a great board, much better than about . . . ohhh . . . 100% of the previous ones I have been on.

But it is a big place. You are guaranteed to get lost or confused, or even lost and/or confused! Actually, I've even seen new members lost and confused!
!

Yeah, so praise the lord for watchtherocks' wonderful guide for new ATS users. Inf act, count yourself lucky you're able to read this. I remember back when I first signed up, there was a random post allocator, so as soon as you posted anything it would zip away into cyberspace never to be seen again!!!

Oh, yeah, the guide: First off, you want to go to the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Have a look at everything there. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps you use the boards a bit better, and I am looking forward to seeing your posts around the forums, Basalisk2

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.Hope you have as much fun as i have in the topics and debates for discussion.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Oh...watch_the_rocks, the name comes from one of the most b-e-a-utiful lizards on the face of this planet.
pic of a basalisk
see what I mean? Gorgeous! I just love that crest! Oh...it's also known as the Jesus Christ lizard because of its amazing ability to run on water.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Looks pretty neat. And it can run on water? Cool.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here

new topics

top topics

join