It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Hybrids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Well, as indicated in the movies I took of that video with Bush in it and the way his face is transforming into something reptoid-like hence, evil looking, I'm not totally ruling out what Icke is saying about these people like Bush and his ilk.... he even looks like he's got HORNS!

[edit on 8-8-2006 by Palasheea]

i've seen people do something like what you do...very interesting i dont dismiss the fact. Keep on doing what your doing well someday uncover tehse dam reptilians.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
im sorry, i'd have to see it done to believe it. all those images are so grainy and appear so photochopped.

i only say that because im pretty well versed in photoshop - i produce web versions of articles for a site with a readership of about half a million people. so alot of times i have to produce graphics with photoshop in a short amount of time, which ahs allowed me to learn alot about it. but the downside is, i see stuff like that, and can tell you step by step how to take a clear picture and reproduce what you have there.

no offense, because it might be real, and i wouldn't totally dismiss it, but at the same time, to believe it, i'd have to sit there and watch while the film/flash stick is loaded, picture taken, settings, etc etc, for the entire process.

i actually bought and read one of icke's books because i was intrigued about the idea of reptilians. did alot of research on it, because i am a huge conspiracy buff. i love reading about this stuff. well obviuosly, otherwise i wouldn't be here, hehe.

but that guy is, well, he is way out there. one too many hits of acid imho.

[edit on 8/9/2006 by evanostrand]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The thought crossed my mind to take of more movies of video's of some VIP's out there to see if their faces transform like Bush's face seems to have in the one I did today. Just out of curiosity, I think I'll take a few more of these movies. I did in fact do one of Cheney today but nothing happened -- unlike Bush, his face remained intact -- I thought that was interesting but will try it again sometime to see if his face still remains the same with no changes.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i'd be interested in seeing it.

edit: i wish i knew someone IRL who did these kind of photographs, i'd be there asking 100000 questions, seriously, lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale

Now, that means of course, "most" reptilians are hostile. That is, most of those who worked in Dulce. But there are those who are not. I think it would be just the opposite anywhere where you might find reptilian aliens which is not in a US military installation, that most are "good", while some are "evil". Same thing comes with greys. But there is no inherit good or evil in any species. We are what we grow up to be, and that goes for aliens as well, I'm sure.

Oh, and one more thing, Basalisk. Humans are meant for greatness too. But that's not necessarily a good thing. Just look at all the numbers.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by David_Reale]

I'm a little over half way through the Dulce Book -- wow, what an "INTENSE" read, but to recall that not all reps are evil.... lol, that's good to know......

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I started reading the DUlce book too, but I sort of just lost my way some where in the middle, and stopped reading it for some reason. I think I'll be picking it up again when I have the time.

As for the IRC photos, well, they do look real to me. But as said already, I can't be sure they aren't photoshopped until I've seen the entire process live. I do believe reptilians exist. But so far, I haven't seen any video footage whatsoever that I can believe isn't a hoax. That's why I also believe there's no real footage of reptilians out there - yet. But like I said, the IRC photos do look real to me. Creepy, anyways. Gave me the chills looking at that reptilian/human/whateveritwas creature. Felt like it was looking right at me.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The link below has a lot of information on ITC:
pjouini.club.fr...
Also check out
xoomer.alice.it...
www.worlditc.org...
www.marcellobacci.it...
www.transcommunication.org...

And once again, all movies and screenshots I've shown in this forum are authentic and are not "photoshopped" images. Of course I could go on and on trying to convince people of that but, as always, there will be those who will choose not to believe they are real no matter how much one try's to convince them otherwise.
This said, I think just about any discerning viewer at first will find ITC images a little over the top and it's perfectly understandable that one may not think that such a phenomenon is possible, but if you read up on this topic you may be surprised to find out that a good many of the researchers in this field are physicists, engineer's and PHd's in just any academic field out there -- but most are in the sciences. In short, ITC is a legitimate field of scientific study that's been around for many years now.
The links I provided for you at the top of this post are a good start in your research on this topic -- many other links are provided on those websites.
If you have any further questions on ITC, I will be more than glad to answer them for you to the best of my ability.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Palasheea]

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As for myself, because I'm getting so many reptilian-like trans-being images, I'm thinking it may be worth my effort to take more movies of video's of those individual's David Icke says are 'reptilian hybrids'. I'm really curious to find out if in fact there's some truth behind his theories, as inexplicable as they are -- at least in my book. There's probably no way to prove if he's right or wrong, but if the results of my movies continue to show these weird transformations in them, I may be forced to re-evaluate my own personal views on his theories and accept the possibility that what he is saying bears some truth to who and what these people really are....

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It'd be great if you could post any success in your research on the Net. Even if one cannot be certain it's no hoax
it's no reason not to view video footage. Also I meant no offence by saying I couldn't be sure of IRC footage.

Anyway, if it turns out they do transform into reptiles in ITC, well, that'd be both cool and interesting to see, especially if it supports Icke's theories, which by the way I do believe in. Maybe I'm just stupid, because I haven't seen a single proof of it yet.

[edit on 9-8-2006 by David_Reale]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here's one I filmed today of Prince Charles -- lol, a reptilian hybrid, of course. As I did with the Bush video yesterday, today I directed my cam to the video shown on this webpage instead www.cbsnews.com...

Here's the part that I thought was interesting in the movie I made of this video using my cam.
media.putfile.com...

And the below image/animation are screenshots from that movie I filmed today. I stopped the movie at the part where the top of Prince Charles face is looking very reptilian-like.... hmmmm, I'm beginning to think David Icke just might be right about his reptilian hybrid theory. But whatever the case may be, I'm a little frightened about all of this -- it's just too bizarre and I'm still trying to "process" it.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm a believer myself, and these photos just confirm my suspicions. Man, those peoplare creepy. Remind me to bring a gun every time I meet the president
Unfortunately, some people isn't convinced by evidence and have no faith in aliens. I doubt they'll ever see the truth. Oh, well...
Tough luck.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Next up --> Donald Rumsfeld

Same process as before. Took a movie with my cam of a Rumsfeld video. Here's the link to that video.

video.google.com...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I divided the movie that I made into 2 shorter movies.
Here's the first half which I put on a putfile page.

media.putfile.com...

The below animation are screenshots from this movie (first half)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the second half of the movie on a putfile page.

media.putfile.com...

The below animation are screenshots from this movie (second half)

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
[edit on 10-8-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Rare lizardman photoshop enhanced

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just thought I would describe the process....

First I aimed my cam and took a short movie of that Rumsfeld video.
Here's that movie on a putfile page:
media.putfile.com...

Then I viewed that movie frame by frame in Ulead Studio 8 and isolated a section that I thought was interesting because I noticed that Rumsfelds' face was "tranforming".

Then I "brightened" (no other editing has been done to this movie) up that section that I isolated in Ulead 8. Here it is on a putfile page.

media.putfile.com...

Then after that, I divided that movie in half and slowed each one of them down and that's what you see in the message I posted before this one in this thread -- which are the first and second half of this movie.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If someone could please pick out one of the other reptoid hybrids out there and locate a video in which that person is in where he or she is moving around in it -- send the link to that movie and if I'm on-line, I will notify you right away and will have an ITC version of that move and screenshots of it in 13 minutes time -- which is time enough to take the movie, view it frame by frame -- take screenshots of those frames that are showing some kind of transformation in their face, and then insert those screenshots onto to a webpage and also put my movie of the video onto a putfile page.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've heard Tom Cruise is one.

Try him.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Tom Cruise is one? Ok, I'll take your word for it -- have to look up a video of him but check back here in a half hour....

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Hi, I just took a movie of that google video of Tom Cruise being squirted with a squirt gun in Paris... see above video.

Below is the movie I took of that video. I brightened it up and slowed it down, which is what I did to those other ITC movies I've shown in this thread and it's clear that Tom Cruise is NOT A REPTILIAN HYBRID. There were no transformations in his face like there were for George Bush, Prince Charles and Donald Rumsfeld --- but I did do a movie of Dick Cheney and much to my surprise, like Tom Cruises face, Cheney's face remained the same too with no changes.

media.putfile.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Dang, LOL. He still looks evil to me. Thanks for your hard work.

Try Javier Solena. There is talk of him being the next AntiChrist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join