It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Hybrids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
One quickie frome the newbie. I've heard a lot about Reptilian Hybrids and I got curious. (This is mainly from my love of all things scaley
) And I was wondering, what are the average traits of a Reptilian Hybrid? I heard they look a lot like humans. Is this true? Because I had a few...dreams. Dreams about big bipedial lizards. I'm also adding this because of my worry if I am one. Because I looked on one site that caught my attention about hybrids and well...I darn near fit the discription. Here's a few traits:
Green eyes
Flat or Webbed feet
Long Hands
O- blood type
Enlogated Tailbone
Cooler body temp. (cool to the touch)
I get cold and warm easy.
Others:
I built my first model of the solar system when I was 4
I had Dreams of Reptilian Contact when I was 5 (I was a child playing with their children)
At the age of 10 I developed the ability to create gutteral voice clicks and a very convincing hiss.
I'm an A-B student with an IQ of 130
When I was 15 when I became "curious" about the opposite sex, I also became curious about "lizard-like" females also.
And the strangest bit...at the age of 16 (at least 6 months afterwards at least)...I had a weird dream that I...mated with a female Reptilian.
Are these just weird coincidences or am I the real deal?
Please help

-Basalisk

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hmmm "mated with a female reptilian" Sounds hot.

You might be, but more or less, you just probably had a bad experience with lizards as a younger child. You prolly forgot about it but then it surfaced again, in the form of a crazy imagination of a 5 year old. And from that point on it just stuck with you. Then you noticed all of these conidences.

Nothing to really worry about, but go to a zoo and interact with the lizards and see what happens....

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
...so is this your summer school project or did u just get bored today

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Don't ridicule people because of their beliefs, DalairTheGreat. He's quite brave to go out so openly and tell about this. I won't answer his question, though, because I have no idea. That'd be a disservice to you, Basalisk.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You have a point Reale.It is not right to ridicule people for their beliefs,this i can stand firm with you,but there is a right to Criticize,not to mention to debate.If one truley has faith in his/hers belief,im sure they would have the power to defend and stand firm to their belief.

Basalisk2.To your beliefs.The reptillian theory is built up on a weak foundation with no real or significant proof,authenticity or historical references to it (historical in a sense of a direct link).If one is to claim such a theory,they should be prepared to provide atleast secondary references to their claims.As far as i can see it,the reptillian theory and those who have countlessly appeared on this site has held no such proof.

I can respect if one is determined enough to bundle up such claims on reptillians,but when a person attempts to mix such claims with their personal negative views and feelings towards certain things,or such as another excuse for racism,or their rebellious antics,then this is where my frustration begins.

In anycase Basalisk,great of you to atleast contribute somewhat to this site,but the reptillian theory has come and gone (or atleast dying for obvious reasons).

[edit on 1-8-2006 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To Josh_HLB: You're damn right it was hot! Felt better than a human!
P.S. all my experiences with reptiles are good. It's with mammals that I just can't stand.

To southern_guardian: I found some sort of proof link.
www.apollonius.net...
Hope this helps break the ice.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Basalisk2]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Basalisk2
And I was wondering, what are the average traits of a Reptilian Hybrid? I heard they look a lot like humans. Is this true? Because I had a few...dreams. Dreams about big bipedial lizards. I'm also adding this because of my worry if I am one.

Hey,I have no idea what the traits of a reptilian hybrid are, but if you are interested in speaking with others who believe they are hybrids as well, try this thread. Or you could U2U laiguana, who claims to be a reptilian hybrid

Hope this is of some assistance

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thank you I'll keep that in mind.

Oh...DalairTheGreat, typical of a grey fan to get mad at a reptilian fan (or hybrid).
you know in my idea, the greys are the "bad guys". So don't make fun of me.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Basalisk2]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
There are certain reptilians that are bad too...and their hybrids are controlling this world. But just like humans, their are good ones, and bad ones. I would say stay in your light, and know your link to Creator Source.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
See? Their Hybrids are destined for greatness! But I know I was a little harsh, there is no complete evil or good race. Of the actions that are inclined by one race to be evil may be good, or mabey they have to do this feel to it. Mabey I should have put "Hostile." But, I just can't get it through my mind that Reptlilans in any way are a hostile race, I just can't see them as that. It would break my heart.
To me, it's just an old stereotype about "all things scaley and with slit eyes are evil."

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I've always figured the Greys to be a creation of the reptilians. I think I've read somewhere that they don't have any reproductive organs, which means they have no way of mating. That means, as you all understand, that they have to be made in some other way - a lab, perhaps.

If you have read a specific interview with former Dulce security guard Thomas Castello (interviewed by "Branton") you know he said that during the Dulce wars, most greys and reptilians were hostile against them. I believe he also mentioned there was 18 000 greys on the base. I'm not sure he meant just greys or reptilians as well, but that's irrellevant. My point is, he said there were small groups of reptilians (and greys?) who chose to help the humans because they felt what they did there was wrong.

Now, that means of course, "most" reptilians are hostile. That is, most of those who worked in Dulce. But there are those who are not. I think it would be just the opposite anywhere where you might find reptilian aliens which is not in a US military installation, that most are "good", while some are "evil". Same thing comes with greys. But there is no inherit good or evil in any species. We are what we grow up to be, and that goes for aliens as well, I'm sure.

Oh, and one more thing, Basalisk. Humans are meant for greatness too. But that's not necessarily a good thing. Just look at all the numbers.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by David_Reale]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I know its just that every time someone mentions a hybrid 90% of the time evil or other bad things like mind control is in with it. I just can't see evil in hybrids or their full blood bretheren though. And most of the time it's just stereotypical bull#&@$. But I've never seen an article about Reptilians being Grey decendants though, I have seen one vice versa.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That's because all attention of that kind of articles are focusing on those collaborating with greys and US military/NWO paramilitary, who are not very pleasant to meet. Just like with news on TV they don't report when nothing happens, nor do they report about the good aliens, much because few think of reptilians outside say Area 51 or Dulce.

Yeah, I've read that the reptilians (think it was David Icke, yet another man who I figure have misinterprited the reptilian race) created Greys as a worker caste of theirs, or something in that fashion. But when it comes to ufology I guess we can never be certain of anything, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You're right about one thing, high ranking millitary personel are some of the most uptight, rude, and plain down-right boring people I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Word! You should have seen the drill sergeant, and the military police officer who I had during my basic training in the military. Sheesh. I bet they wore steel underwear.
But there are good officers as well...sort of... Man, I quote one of the three heroes in "Once upon a time in Mexico". I hate military.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Can you believe that where I go to high school they have big propoganda stands and millitary people come in whenever they feel like it to try and brainwash the poor students (financial) to join the army and the navy?!?! One time they tried to wrack me in also (I was wearing a System of a Down shirt:lol
and they were relentless! They said stuff like I won't get enough money for college and all sort of stuff. I finally decided to run and hide in a tree. Swear to God!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hehe, that's what I love about Sweden - you're not bribed to join the military. You are ordered to. And if you don't, well, they pretty much don't care now, but in the cold war they'd throw you in jail. Oh, and we get sixty bucks, about six dollars, a day for it. Man, that's life at it's peek!
But at least we're not forced into this because we need the money. That's what I hate with the States, that only the poor join the military, go to Iraq, and get killed. Well, those, and the madmen

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
To Josh_HLB: About the zoo experiment, most of the lizards (bearded dragons, skinks, and geckos) tried crawling out of their cages to my position. Oh, I love the little children.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've got a screenshot of a short movie I took with my dual digital cam of a strange being that looks reptilian. Of course, I didn't see it at the time when I aimed my cam at the wall on the right side of my "home office". But when I played back the movie and viewed each frame, I saw the below image in it and took a screenshot of it because I thought it was interesting. This was one of my ITC experiments -- aiming my cam at a wall instead of doing the feedback loop ITC technique. But at any rate, I get such "images" of strange looking beings in my video's and the one in the image below is a fairly typical one -- but for the most part, only part of the faces are seen in such images -- very typical of ITC images.

Was I frightened after seeing this image on playback on the night when I made this movie? Yes. I went around my condo and turned on every light switch I could find. Quite frankly, it gave me the creeps because it's looking like this "creature" is spying was spying on me!

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You're not a hybrid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join