It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seceret government aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i have seen two of these crafts on the same early morning but at different times.at abiut 3:45 and at 4:15 am i steped out of a garage and was gettin some fresh air.i heard a jet type craft that was very large size flying tree top level if i haddent been outside i wouldnt have heard it because it was quiet. i didnt hear the craft till it was upon me.i was in awe,i told my friend what i saw he didnt seem concerned.i was so exicted and yet aprehensive at what i saw i kept an ear to the sky when i went back into the garage.and to my amazement it flew directly over the garage,i ran out the door just as the craft was passing once again at tree top level flying low and slow and very quiet especially for the size of it. it was not of the conventional aircraft style it was triangluar shape with very little if any wing span and no tail either. if anybody has encountered such a craft i would like to chat with them.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
No wing span no tail you say sounds like a UFO to me.

[Edited on 29-10-2003 by drunk]

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Any info you are willing to share about where you live and if there are any military bases around?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Sounds like a UAV or UCAV to me, like the X-45 or X-47. Really Black World stuff wouldn't fly over your garage. Otherwise, it was ET paying you a visit.

Here's a link...

DARPA Link

...which I snaffled off of somebody else. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is the "Boomerang" thread. Check it out, we were talking about a similar object there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
can you use paint or whatever program to draw it so we can see what you mean exactly?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would be interested to know:
a) Your approximate location - any USAF bases around?
b) Approximate size of craft and how far away were you?
c) Any discernable color?
d) By "no tail" are you saying it had horizontal wings but no vertical rudder or that it was a triagular body with no wing mass?
e) any nav lights or strobe?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Don't discount the lizards they fly triangular shaped crafts as the delta is a symbol that they revere. Also flying pyramids are likely to be their crafts and frequently are being sighted all over the world and mainly in the US.

It seems their operations are becoming more brazen all the time and in the open.

Maybe the time for disclosure is coming fast.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
I would be interested to know:
a) Your approximate location - any USAF bases around?
b) Approximate size of craft and how far away were you?
c) Any discernable color?
d) By "no tail" are you saying it had horizontal wings but no vertical rudder or that it was a triagular body with no wing mass?
e) any nav lights or strobe?

I'd go with one of the X-45s, if I had to call it something. However, that's got a fuselage section. Perhaps some kind of civilian research vehicle or aeronautical engineering students flying their toy around?

It could also be an X-47, that's a basic diamond shape with very little wingspan. However, this seems to be a large vehicle. Interesting. Maybe a stealth blimp?

Then of course, you have the extraterrestrial option.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In a U2U to Me, nuageoutlaw said the following:

1 location is st.paul mn. or a little to the east no air bases 2 larger than l1011 widebody about 747 size first craft i saw less than 10000 feet second craft was right over head less than 1000 feet it was a dull or flat black it was body with no wing mass it was like it was part of a puzzel piece that would slide into a larger pyramed structure there were strobe lights white and red they would alternate from side to side. it was flyin low slow and very hard to hear for the size of the craft

If this description is accurate it sounds like something more exotic than an experimental airplane or UAV.

intelgurl

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by intelgurl]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This sounds very much like the UFO in the Belgian flap of 1990-1991. It managed to outmanoeuvre two Belgian Air Force F-16s with some 40+ gee turns and accelerations. The object(s) also used some sort of jamming, as was stated in the report.

Major Lamprecht's Report

What is most interesting to me here is the aerodynamics you describe - ie none, no flaps no ailerons no streamlining. What you describe sounds to me like a stealthy object trading off between volume and cross-sectional area.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yes, something a bit more exotic like a black triangle...

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Taking the triangle to be the "size of a 747," and your descriptions, I get something like this.

Close enough?

I forgot to put in the little 2 and 3 for area and volume. Whoops.

The little red balls are the strobes.

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Lampyridae]

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by Lampyridae]

posted on Nov, 2 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nice Lampyridae...

I have seen those on several occasions...

and each of those times I've been in Nevada, New Mexico or the Florida panhandle on business I've seen them - pretty much the motivating factor that brought me to ATS.

intelgurl

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by intelgurl]

[Edited on 2-11-2003 by intelgurl]

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Interesting! It seems like quite a few people have seen these things. I've never seen 'em in my part of the world (SA) and I haven't heard of anybody here who's seen similar.

It's interesting to note that these are often seen in areas where there are air force bases...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
It's interesting to note that these are often seen in areas where there are air force bases...

Yes, it is interesting....

intelgurl

new topics

top topics

join